Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 4. (Read 315216 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 22, 2019, 03:43:04 PM
Dimecoin is 5 times chaeper on Crex24 then livecoin.
Activity: 101
December 22, 2019, 02:32:08 PM
Cheers for a low price and this moment, I go to buy another 1 billion of Dimecoin
December 08, 2019, 03:44:47 PM

If all investors who have Dimecoin make a concerted effort and action in promotion then this coin will shine as a star.

It's the cheapest to get Dimecoin now at www.livecoin.net
Activity: 3
December 06, 2019, 07:12:41 PM
Bceм пpивeт,PEБЯTA ПPABИЛЬHO ГOBOPЯT тoлькo мы пoднимeм цeнy DIMECOIN дa я в этoй мoнeтe 2й.гoд 1 в пoлe нe вoeн..........
December 05, 2019, 02:02:49 PM
Money is only valuable when we believe in it, that if people did not believe in a paper called money now it would not have value. We believe in Dimecoin and invest because we know the time will come for everyone to earn well.

Now is the best time to invest because the value is the lowest
www.livecoin.net
Activity: 3
December 04, 2019, 03:20:23 PM
 :Dfool what a pep talk,the more you people talk shit,the lower dime coin gets.
Exchanges closing doors and dime does nothing back,now the have a shit exchange left.
All year long the same tekst over and over again.
November 29, 2019, 04:56:15 PM
Now Dimecoin prices are very low, Now is the best time to invest. Because at some point, your earnings can be 100 or 1000 times the amount of money invested, which is a rare opportunity when it comes from digital currencies.

Buy Dimecoin
www.livecoin.net
November 27, 2019, 03:03:10 AM
Dimecoin is a coin that has a good name and great potential. Bitcoin has the highest value, but not all transactions can be done with it as money because it only has 21 million. When Bitcoin grows and altcoins grow also, the difference is that Dimecoin is growing a bit more compared to Bitcoin.I invested 1 Bitcoin and I earned 80, the next time it is growing, the value of Dimecoin will be at least 5 satoshis. This means that every investor in the invested 1 BTC will make a minimum of 5 BTC. Now Dimecoin's value is very small so it's the best time to invest because in the next few months the value will jump to the star. Everyone thought that there was little traffic but if you have information that some serious people are planning to trade with Dimecoin and that you can order products etc, then you will realize that it is 5 minutes to 12 hours to invest.

Dimecoin is the only decentralized coin without a boss, but a group of users and enthusiasts are leading this project. This is a detail that guarantees success, this coin will jump, has a strong name and a great position with new users. When I was talking last time that he would jump, those who believed me now became rich, I'm telling you now that he will jump 5 to 15 times in comparison with Bitcoin.

It is best to invest immediately because the time of its growth is coming.

Buy Dimecoin at :

www.livecoin.net
November 18, 2019, 01:25:25 PM

We need to believe, to work, to create, and Dimecoin will become a star that shines in our blockchain investor sky.
Activity: 39
November 17, 2019, 03:18:59 PM
small steps to a big victory.
price moves in the right direction.
it's great.
November 16, 2019, 04:03:21 PM
I like the enthusiasm with which investors in Dimecoin perform, it opens up the chance for Dimecoin to become an impressive digital currency.

Buy Dimecoin on www.livecoin.net
November 15, 2019, 03:15:23 PM
Awesome target...

I believe we can raise Dimecoin's value with 1 million turns at least 10 times. We all need to invest and keep Dimecoin together, if we are making good promotions and explaining people's earning potential with a strategy for engaging businesses then we can really all enjoy the right investment.
November 14, 2019, 01:14:55 PM
Target + 10% per month
November 11, 2019, 01:53:33 PM
Can we create a platform where discount products can be put in, we just need to put businesses on the site. In this way, the value of Dimecoin would rise on the stock market, because the more companies we have with attractive products people would buy Dimecoin on the stock market because when they buy with it they have a discount.
November 10, 2019, 12:00:10 PM

We need to make a sincere effort with focused action, we should all together drive the value and the investments that will raise Dimecoin to the place where we all want to see it.
November 09, 2019, 08:13:17 AM
Success is a synergy of all potential, we can all raise the value of Dimecoin together because he is a sleeping gin.

I completely agree

Soon he will receive recognition.
November 07, 2019, 03:17:07 PM
Success is a synergy of all potential, we can all raise the value of Dimecoin together because he is a sleeping gin.
October 30, 2019, 05:48:01 PM

We need companies that want to use Dimecoin, more business promotions that will attract new investors.
copper member
Activity: 42
October 28, 2019, 12:54:34 PM
Participate in the Friends of Altilly GiveLab Competition #2 for a chance to win some Dimecoin!

https://twitter.com/Dimecoin_/status/1188859391988109313
copper member
Activity: 42
October 21, 2019, 02:50:21 PM
We need to make a stronger promotion, we need to get businesses to accept Dimecoin as a method of payments. Software solutions are great, some things, games and stimuli need to be done for people to use Dimecoin, traffic can add value and that's what we need. Imagine contracting 100 companies to give a discount on their products or services if purchased with Dimecoin! We don't just need to talk, we need to do promotions, Steemit is a good place and some other sites.

What are the goals of the main team, it would be nice if we were all involved in the ideas because there are people like me who love Dimecoin, who buy Dimecoin every month.

It is best to invest immediately because the time of its growth is coming.

Buy Dimecoin at :

www.livecoin.net

Have you had a chance to read our latest quarterly update that was posted above? There is a pretty good portion of the update that explains the state of the Dimecoin organization currently.

Here is the link again:

https://medium.com/@dimecoinnetwork/quarterly-report-q3-2019-cc64142f632
Pages:
Jump to: