Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 76. (Read 315324 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 11:29:16 PM
How many coins already started, how many forks, ICO and etc. But everybody forgot what is real blockchain, what is real safe your money. Newest ICO offers you incredible inovative products, but what their coins are provided? only promises, like change your etherium on their tokens with billions supply?
DimeCoin is traditional hackproofed and checked tecnology system which real work! It like Bitcoin, but more faster. DimeCoin is incredible fast, when i send money they come to wallet and confirmed in 1-2 minutes or faster, it more fast then LiteCoins and same protected system made on blockchain technology
You can use your money everytime and everywhere you want, you can keep it many years and never lost it, because blockchain remember all. just have your paper wallet and hold pass in the safe place.
You can check your balance anytime just use blockchain explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dime/ - can you check shittest ico? never, you just belive and they just promise to save your money, it like bankers which trade shares and tokens with empty bubble companies.
Blockchain is a DimeCoin
DimeCoin is our future
Activity: 22
October 13, 2017, 08:13:36 PM
i like your entusiasm too, and i'm exciting the way the coin born and trying to growth, add its visibility and value (by the concrete people ideas). it seems a coin wanted by population like bitcoin, and it has the same reasons and necessity to exist...so i find it very exciting. but we need don' t sell so much volume in case of high increase also! while we define the strategies we need for now to buy and hold the coin, couse this actions give strong and balance to its value, in theese case the new buyer/investor see a coin that can only inrease value, couse the already low price can' t decrease more...we need resist to sell...the price is too low, let it growth!
howevere are there devs, owner, administrators of coin here? there are so many persons ready to talk with them to expand plans and ideas! Smiley

here the mine that i wrote in private post:  

only after created the site, an efficent wallet, and fast/solid mining action, you may add on wallet a swap function to trasform dimecoin in the one or two principal and most used coin in the real world: bitcoin or litecoin for example? this function give to the coin an immediate usage and sense in the real money application...who want invest in this coin know before that the action of trading and mining give an immediate result and utility in the hand of users! dimecoin can become a coin that depend 50% on exchnge portal and 50% in its wallet/converter. the wallet of ethereum coin for example do this (myetherwallet). the conversion of ethereum in bitcoin in myetherwallet cared by coinbase...do you think is possible create your wallet that interface an universal wallet like coinbase to swap dimecoin in bitecoin/litecoin? i think while we wait a solid expansion and development of the dime in other question, it maybe one of the right idea that give to money a solid base of credibility and visibility, it may be an implementation not so difficult but create an immediatly result in value of coin!
for the future you can think to make an agreement with one of hardware wallet producer...it's an action to increase image and prestige of coin (safe and care) = value!
try to image dimecoin as the one of few alternative coin stay everywhere...exchanges, universal/bitcoin swapwallet, and in prestigious and ricercate hardware wallet! the two agreement (swapwallet and hardware wallet) i think generate a fee transaction in the single deposit/withdraw action, maybe less than operations on the exchanges, or maybe more...but anyway you'll have a coin everyway (exch, prestigious wallet, your swap bitcoin wallet) for prestigious, image, value and immediatly usage...the knowledge of coin go to the moon, and its appreciation also! $$$ Wink
if anyone can thinking or realise these ideas maybe those can give to the coin an excellent appreciating, value and many time for plan the next strong development/roadmap...and i have any other ideas in it also!
 i hope you appreciate my mood to give help in coin growth...anyway you consider also my first asks and questions about the actual coin developers/owners their ideas, organization and vision of the roadmap. thank you for attention and i hope to hear you soon, congratulation for your work and ability in this technology!  Shocked best regards,
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 08:02:33 PM
Hello, I was wondering if there is a link for the wallet with the bug solved (I mean the upload or withdrawal limit) or updated?

and how much does your blockchain weigh?

regards  Smiley
Activity: 1
October 13, 2017, 07:07:15 PM
Hello,

I've been trading forex and CFDs since 2011
I am certified investment adviser, and have more than 20 potential clients (offline) and almost 1000 followers on social media.
Recommended to all of them to buy this coin for long term and almost 10% of my clients bought 5 million dime coins each.
I liked your enthusiasm.
Keep striving for the best.
I promise to continue this coin's promotion in future as well.

#Cheers!
#Goodluck
Activity: 150
October 13, 2017, 05:25:14 PM
Hi folks,

I'd like to help promote this coin. I am so happy to see the coin is being revitalized. Which Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites are official that I should promote for the DimeCoin?

Please add me on Twitter -> @ValVenisEnt
Facebook -> www.Facebook.com/TheValVenis
Steemit -> www.Steemit.com/@ValVenisEnt

I am a former WWE Pro Wrestler named Val Venis and have over 30,000 followers on Twitter and would love to promote this coin to them.

Also, is there an official road map coming out soon? Who are the developers who have taken over this project? Thanks for your time y'all.

Regards
Sean(Val Venis)

https://twitter.com/_Dimecoin_
https://www.facebook.com/groups/894813500678984/
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 13, 2017, 02:56:51 PM
Hi folks,

I'd like to help promote this coin. I am so happy to see the coin is being revitalized. Which Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites are official that I should promote for the DimeCoin?

I am a former WWE Pro Wrestler named Val Venis and have over 30,000 followers on Twitter and would love to promote this coin to them.

Also, is there an official road map coming out soon? Who are the developers who have taken over this project? Thanks for your time y'all.

Regards
Sean(Val Venis)

Damn that sounds great, thanks for helping out!
Activity: 1
October 13, 2017, 01:27:28 PM
Hi everyone, i just invest a couple bucks on DIME, i want this coin grow up and want to help also to do it, tell me if i can do something for u guys and let's reach that 0,01$!

October 13, 2017, 12:39:17 PM
hi sean, excellent action! is exciting meet person that have same ideas and intention about this coin Wink
you can see my last posts and i hope the devs answer soon to explain togheter plans and ideas to develop and increase the its value
Activity: 3
October 13, 2017, 12:29:59 PM
Hi folks,

Regards
Sean(Val Venis)
October 13, 2017, 12:01:03 PM
great performance today! the coin is again on the max of last 24h!  Shocked
the people believe in the development of the coin by comunity!! buy and hold while we partecipate in ideas and plan about its growth and value! the people believe in theese actions couse remember the bitcoin story!  Wink  i would ask to devs if i can explain some ideas here in pubblic posts (?) it maybe interesting to sharing and create plans and ideas...can i?  Wink
Activity: 10
October 13, 2017, 10:27:20 AM
I just structured the project, I hope you like it and please tell me if I put or remove more things. To start making the website.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
DIMECOIN is digital cash.
A revolutionary payment system, in digital money.
What is DIMECOIN?
It is a peer-to-peer open block chain founded in 2014, decentralized by the community. With the mission of reinventing the way in which trade and payment are made by companies to their employees, which means that companies in any private or governmental sector (Industrial, Health, Education, Transport, Agriculture and Livestock) , Security, Tourism, aeronautics, etc.) of small and large companies pay their salaries to their employees; which can be used in any trade in everyday life or be exchanged for FIAT money of any country.
So we believe that technology drives progress and together we can create the future, motivated by this; DIMECOIN has been created to change our traditional economy into the new era of intelligent economy.
ROUTE MAP:
-Update the Windows portfolio
-Creation of Portfolio for Mac
-To make the project known to the general public
-Creation of an active forum where the whole community participates
-credit wallet for android and ios
-Make people start using the currency
- Enter the market with the best Exchange
-Plan attractive offers and make us known in the trade and business field
2019-2020
-Make micro businesses and businesses start to be use of the currency
-Use of cards
225-230
-Creation of a physical bank and installation of ATMs
COMMUNITY:
-All projects will be made by the large investors, who in case of not reaching an agreement the community will make the decision through polls that will be carried out by surveys.
- The community will make decisions in case the big investors do not reach an agreement.
-Everyone could participate in the growth of the currency by giving constructive ideas, it is welcome.
-If you have computer skills and want to help voluntarily to accelerate the growth of the currency you will be welcome.
-Creation of voluntary groups in different countries to go to conferences with companies and promote it in their native country.
- As the physical bank and ATMs are created, there will be a community gathering where the investors will receive an annual profit percentage; which will be taken in decision later in due course.
I just structured the project, I hope you like it and please tell me if I put or remove more things. To start making the website.
 Grin Grin

ESPAÑOL:
DIMECOIN es efectivo digital.
Un revolucionario sistema de pago, en dinero digital. 
Que es DIMECOIN?
Es una cadena de bloque abierto peer-to-peer fundada en el 2014, descentralizada a cargo de la comunidad. Con la misión de reinventar la forma con la que se realiza el comercio y el pago que realizan las empresas a sus empleados, con lo que se pretende que las empresas de cualquier sector privado o gubernamental (Industrial, Sector Salud, Educativa, Transporte, Agropecuaria, Seguridad, Turismo, aeronáutica, etc.) de pequeñas y grandes empresas paguen sus salarios a sus empleados; las cuales podrán ser utilizadas en cualquier comercio en la vida cotidiana o ser cambiadas por dinero FIAT de cualquier país.
Por lo que creemos que la tecnología impulsa el progreso y juntos podemos crear el futuro, motivado por esto; DIMECOIN ha sido creado para cambiar nuestra economía tradicional en la nueva era de la economía inteligente. 
MAPA DE RUTA:
-Actualización de la cartera Windows
-Creación de cartera para Mac
-Dar a conocer el proyecto al público en general
-Creación de un foro activo donde toda la comunidad participe
-creación de cartera para android y ios
-Hacer que la gente empiece a usa la moneda
-Entrar al mercado con las mejores Exchange
-Planificar ofertas atractivas y darnos a conocer en el comercio y campo empresarial
2019- 2020
-Hacer que micro empresas y comercios empiecen a ser uso de la moneda
-Uso de tarjetas 
225-230
-Creación de un Banco físico e instalación de cajeros
COMUNIDAD:
-Todos los proyectos serán hechos por los grandes inversionistas, quienes en caso no llegar a un acuerdo la comunidad tomara la decisión a través de votaciones que se realizaran por encuestas.
-La comunidad tomara decisiones en caso de que los grandes inversionistas no lleguen a un acuerdo.
-Toda persona pude participar en el crecimiento de la moneda dando ideas constructivas, es bienvenida.
-Si tienes conocimientos informáticos y deseas ayudar de manera voluntaria para acelerar el crecimiento de la moneda serás bien venido.
-Creación de grupos voluntarios en diferentes países para ir a conferencias con las empresas y promoverla en su país natal.
-Cundo se cree el Banco físico y cajeros, se hará una recolecta en la comunidad donde  los inversionistas recibirán un porcentaje de ganancias anual; la cual se tomara en decisión más adelante en su debido tiempo. 
Acabo de estructurar el proyecto, espero les guste y por favor díganme si pongo o quito más cosas. Para empezar hacer la página web.

good route map!!!! Like it

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 04:36:22 AM
Hi, my wallet is not syncing anymore, can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Wink

please use the addnodes published on dimecoin.rocks within your dimecoin.conf file and also please use the downloadable peers.dat file.
If your wallet is still not syncing, I will replace the peers.dat with a newer version. My wallet is syncing without any problem.  Smiley

best regards,
peme
Activity: 33
October 12, 2017, 10:17:09 PM
Hi, my wallet is not syncing anymore, can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Wink
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 09:02:46 PM
Victor Kisliy, founder and C.E.O. Wargaming, creator of the legendary World of tanks
. . .
...conversation was long and saturated.
My friend, if you can pull this off and get Dimecoin to 1 cent I will donate 25K to whatever charity you want (and I believe/hope you can do it)
Thank you for your support. I believe in $ 0.0015

If WG joins I'm ready to believe even in 2-3 cents

Ecли "Taнчики" "впишyтcя" я и в 2-3 цeнтa гoтoв пoвepить =)

October 12, 2017, 05:31:22 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 12, 2017, 05:23:31 PM
October 12, 2017, 04:50:03 PM
In the ANXPRO example, we need to draw our coin through any ATM. Find people in Hong Kong, send them letters of invitation. You need to create an output service for your payment cards.
October 12, 2017, 04:38:28 PM
I'm also waiting for a website to start a large advertising company in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus and the Baltic countries, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
October 12, 2017, 04:20:53 PM
Victor Kisliy, founder and C.E.O. Wargaming, creator of the legendary World of tanks, plans for the future. Personal conversation, video conference Skype.

From an interview today on October 12, 2017, from an office in Minsk.

In a desktop scenario, you only need to make a step-by-step strategy. Real time is a soccer field. It's all serious, you can earn money. I say, look at how much it earns.

We realized that there must be localization to each individual market, and we wanted to reach out to the audience and the Russians and the Americans and the Chinese. We have to invent our own universe. We decided to narrow it down. Well, let's just get the tanks! But you have to understand that we have very mild monetization. 70-75% of people will never pay us anything in their lives. And that's okay. The game is designed so that you can just play and enjoy the game process without making real money. But there's a moment here that your coin can act as a different bonus, and in the case of one cryptocurrency, you end up with one cent. Concept of free-to-win.

But we realized when looked. Yes, we understand that there are holding companies, lots of both big and medium-sized businesses, but we're not so interested in that. We have 16 offices all over the world now. I'm just listing-Sydney, Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul, Peter, Kiev, Minsk, London, Nicosia, a small unit in Berlin for German marketing, Paris is a European publishing house, San Francisco is an American publishing, and a U.S. Chicago, A small unit in Baltimore-Seattle, Austin.

We have X number of legal entities in different jurisdictions to perform different tasks. In Cyprus, everything could be gathered together to build a single company. For that, all the conditions, all we need, are Deloitte, here KPMG. This is all in large numbers, the imperial system, including the movement, a large number of workers have been trained in London and the Americas, a tradition here. And you can do business here.

We must approach reality objectively. Yes, we've all won! But you can't momentum the tempo of tomorrow to make a mistake that will change your mind. So every day we keep our hands on the pulse, we have a scientific approach to the whole case. Develop a service component.

Total. They're very interested in the coin. Waiting for the site and the concept. The prospect is enormous. Price 1 cents reality.

The conversation was long and saturated.

PУCCКИЙ

Bиктop Киcлый, ocнoвaтeль и гeндиpeктop Wargaming, coздaтeль лeгeндapнoй игpы World of Tanks, плaны нa бyдyщee. Личный paзгoвop, видeoкoнфepeнция cкaйп.

Из бeceды ceгoдня 12 oктябpя 2017 гoдa из oфиca в Mинcкe.

B нacтoльнoм вapиaнтe нyжнo cдeлaть тoлькo пoшaгoвyю cтpaтeгию. Real-time - этo фyтбoльнoe пoлe. Bce этo cepьeзнo, нa этoм мoжнo зapaбaтывaть дeньги. Boт, гoвopю, пocмoтpитe, cкoлькo нa этoм зapaбaтывaют.

Mы пoняли: дoлжнa быть лoкaлизaция к кaждoмy oтдeльнoмy pынкy, xoтeлocь шиpe oxвaтить ayдитopию и pyccкиx, и aмepикaнцeв, и китaйцeв. Haдo пpидyмaть coбcтвeннyю вceлeннyю. Peшили cyзить выбop: вce-тaки игpы. Hy a дaвaйтe тoлькo тaнки! Ho нyжнo пoнимaть, чтo y нac oчeнь мягкaя мoнeтизaция. 70-75% людeй никoгдa в жизни ничeгo нaм плaтить нe бyдyт. И этo нopмaльнo. Игpa cпpoeктиpoвaнa тaким oбpaзoм, чтo ecть вoзмoжнocть пpocтo игpaть и нacлaждaтьcя игpoвым пpoцeccoм, нe вклaдывaя peaльныx дeнeг. Ho здecь ecть мoмeнт, чтo вaшa мoнeтa мoжeт выcтyпaть в кaчecтвe paзличныx бoнycoв и нa пpимepe oднoй кpиптoвaлюты в итoгe cтoит 1 цeнт. Кoнцeпции free-to-win.

Ho мы пoняли, кoгдa пpиcмaтpивaлиcь.  Дa, мы пoнимaeм, чтo здecь xoлдинги, мнoжecтвo и бoльшoгo, и cpeднeгo бизнeca, нo нac нe cтoлькo этo интepecyeт. У нac ceйчac 16 oфиcoв пo вceмy миpy. Я пpocтo пepeчиcлю - Cиднeй, Cингaпyp, Toкиo, Ceyл, Питep, Киeв, Mинcк, Лoндoн, Hикocия, нeбoльшoe пoдpaздeлeниe в Бepлинe пo гepмaнcкoмy мapкeтингy, Пapиж - этo eвpoпeйcкoe издaтeльcтвo, Caн-Фpaнциcкo - этo aмepикaнcкий пaблишинг и в Aмepикe Чикaгo, нeбoльшoe пoдpaздeлeниe в Бaлтимope - Cиэтл, Ocтин.

У нac эннoe кoличecтвo юpидичecкиx лиц в paзныx юpиcдикцияx для выпoлнeния paзныx зaдaч. Ha Кипpe вce мoжнo былo coбpaть вoeдинo и oтcтpoить eдинyю кoмпaнию. Для этoгo были вce ycлoвия, вce, чтo нyжнo, - вoт Deloitte, вoт KPMG. Здecь этo вce в бoльшoм кoличecтвe имeeтcя, бpитaнcкaя cиcтeмa вceгo, включaя движeниe, бoльшoe чиcлo paбoтaющиx oбyчaлиcь в Лoндoнax и Aмepикax, тpaдиция здecь тaкaя. И здecь мoжнo дeлaть бизнec.

Mы дoлжны oбъeктивнo пoдxoдить к peaльнocти. Дa, мы вcex пoбeдили! Ho нeльзя cбaвлять тeмп, чтoбы зaвтpa нe coвepшить oшибки, кoтopaя измeнит мнeниe o нac. Пoэтoмy кaждый дeнь мы дepжим pyкy нa пyльce, y нac нayчный пoдxoд кo вceмy этoмy дeлy. Paзвивaeм cepвиcнyю cocтaвляющyю.

Итoг. Им oчeнь интepecнa мoнeтa. Ждyт caйт и кoнцeпцию. Пepcпeктивa oгpoмнaя. Цeнa 1 цeнт peaльнocть.

Paзгoвop был длинным и нacыщeнным.

Pages:
Jump to: