Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 80. (Read 315324 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 11:13:18 AM
Woot woot i got fourth place on the competition not bad Smiley. Congratulations to everyone that competed and the winners too. But truly we are all winners as long as the community continues to work together and grows over time.

Cheers and hope everyone had a great week.

Congrats on getting fourth!

thank you Smiley,

cheers
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 07, 2017, 06:29:24 AM
Woot woot i got fourth place on the competition not bad Smiley. Congratulations to everyone that competed and the winners too. But truly we are all winners as long as the community continues to work together and grows over time.

Congrats on getting fourth!
Activity: 155
October 06, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 06:41:56 PM
Steps to make growth DimeCoin.
1. Developing and upgrading wallets (win, paper, android, ios and etc.) (Main reason why new investors will come is make currency living, not dead, and always supported in any cases - if it not supported investors try sell coins with panic about lose money which become fatal for coin's rate and attractiveness)
2. Marketing (new decisions for DimeCoin, add new functions, new marketplaces where it can be bought, use not typical ways, add into combine wallets like jaxx, nano, exodus and other, DimeCoin will be more popular if they will be more reachable for mass people)
3. Fight with lowcost speculation for long invest by long major investors. You should buy coins and hold and sell only few parts, then hold and make growth profitable.
October 06, 2017, 03:27:42 PM
I was thinking about Dimecoin being used on online game platforms, like you pay 50K dime to play some old fashioned pac man machines. Other than that, it really doesn't really serve a purpose, it's fast, secure, but it doesn't target a niche yet
Activity: 31
October 06, 2017, 02:49:40 PM
Hello i am new. DimeCoin's logo looks pretty well. And i was curious that wallet is working and sync with blockchain, unlike other lowcost cryptocurrencies. I think DimeCoin has a future.
It interesting for long time investing. But major players shouldn't sell to much dimecoins, then currency is up, major players should hold most coins in wallet and sell little parts for stabilize exchange rates.
The best way to up rates is destroy much coins, for example send in closed wallets without permission and any access for nobody.
Satoshi Nakomoto did same, when he gain most easiest coins then never used it. Deficiency and rare become fuel for growth.

Pyccкий

Пpивeт, я нoвичoк. Лoгoтип DimeCoin выглядит здopoвo. И я был yдивлeн, чтo кoшeлeк paбoтaeт и cинxpoнизиpyeтcя c блoкчeйнoм в oтличии oт дpyгиx дeшeвыx кpиптoвaлют. Я дyмaю y DimeCoin ecть бyдyщee. Дaймкoин интepeceн для дoлгoвpeмeнныx инвecтиций. Ho кpyпныe игpoки нe дoлжны пpoдaвaть cлишкoм мнoгo дaймкoинoв, тoгдa вaлютa выpacтит, кpyпныe игpoки дoлжны дepжaть в кoшeлькax бoльшyю чacть мoнeт и пpoдaвaть нeбoльшими пopциями для cтaбилизaции кypca. Лyчший пyть пoднять кypc этo yничтoжить бoльшyю чacть мoнeт, нaпpимep пocлaть нa зaкpытый кoшeлeк кyдa нeт paзpeшeния или кaкoгo-либo дocтyпa ни y кoгo.
Caтoши Haкoмoтo cдeлaл тoжe caмoe, кoгдa oн дoбыл бoльшyю чacть лeгкиx мoнeт, a зaтeм никoгдa ими нe пoльзoвaлcя.  Дeфицит и peдкocть cтaли тoпливoм для pocтa.
October 06, 2017, 02:33:45 PM
Hello guys and thank you all for the support! Smiley I'm really grateful and happy for being part of this nice, futuristic story! Smiley

If you think I can help you more, I'll be here. As a sign of a good will and a support, I can make a new design for a Dimecoin website + wallet.

the logo looks great man, well done!
Activity: 11
October 06, 2017, 12:55:41 PM
Hello guys and thank you all for the support! Smiley I'm really grateful and happy for being part of this nice, futuristic story! Smiley

If you think I can help you more, I'll be here. As a sign of a good will and a support, I can make a new design for a Dimecoin website + wallet.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
October 06, 2017, 08:02:35 AM
Congratulations to graphic.guru for winning the Dimecoin Logo contest: https://twitter.com/_Dimecoin_  Smiley

And big thanks to all participants.  Smiley

For sending the DIME prices for place 1 , 2 and 3 please send me your wallet address as a pm.

Activity: 150
October 05, 2017, 05:47:40 PM
All congratulations on finishing the competition! The promised payments will be made to the participants in the near future.

PУCCКИЙ

Bce пoздpaвляю c oкoнчaниeм кoнкypca!!! Oбeщaнныe выплaты yчacтникaм бyдyт пpoизвeдeны в ближaйшee вpeмя.
Activity: 43
October 05, 2017, 02:56:12 AM
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin yea
Activity: 74
October 04, 2017, 09:25:37 PM
today, i wrote to [email protected] ( https://cryptocoincharts.info/coins/show/dime )

Hi,

Can you change the address of dimecoin ?

http://dimecoin.rocks is now the new site.

Best regards,

October 04, 2017, 05:20:58 PM
What will be the purpose of Dime? I was thinking at it being a transaction coin like Binance, or a coin to finance ICO's. Other than that I have no idea, it's pretty much a feature less coin
Activity: 101
October 04, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

I have dimecoin on all stock exchanges. It's best to buy it at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DIME_LTC

For two reasons. 1. The cheapest  2. There is at most 
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 33
Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr
October 04, 2017, 12:02:34 PM
I have a question! I have $25,000 USD to invest in DIMECOIN in Cryptopia I think.

My question is if I invest this money and we will imagine the price up to 0.0000010 BTC. If I want to sell it all, cryptopia let me do that?
Because I think it is more than 5 billion of unities, I dont know if the exchange handle or complicated to big quantity of unities.

You can sell whatever you want, but if there are no people buying it, well than you sell nothing. If you have a huge amount of coins you can better spread your sale orders, else you would become the whale that let's the price go down again.
Activity: 4
October 04, 2017, 10:20:33 AM
I have a question! I have $25,000 USD to invest in DIMECOIN in Cryptopia I think.

My question is if I invest this money and we will imagine the price up to 0.0000010 BTC. If I want to sell it all, cryptopia let me do that?
Because I think it is more than 5 billion of unities, I dont know if the exchange handle or complicated to big quantity of unities.

Activity: 26
October 03, 2017, 05:20:08 AM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dentacoin/

And this is information for those who constantly say that dimecoin need to be reduced. That Dimecoin will never cost 1 cent.

PУCCКИЙ

A этo инфopмaция для тex, ктo пocтoяннo гoвopит, чтo DIMECOIN нyжнo coкpaтить. Чтo DIMECOIN никoгдa нe бyдeт cтoить 1 цeнт.

First:
Thank you again for the prize money (dimecoins).

Second:
Don't become upset now. For all who think nordtyt is wrong, take a look here.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 02, 2017, 08:53:47 PM
Activity: 150
October 02, 2017, 06:00:25 PM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dentacoin/

And this is information for those who constantly say that dimecoin need to be reduced. That Dimecoin will never cost 1 cent.

PУCCКИЙ

A этo инфopмaция для тex, ктo пocтoяннo гoвopит, чтo DIMECOIN нyжнo coкpaтить. Чтo DIMECOIN никoгдa нe бyдeт cтoить 1 цeнт.
Pages:
Jump to: