Pages:
Author

Topic: Dinastycoin. Team members. CryptoNote. MANDATORY UPDATE. GUI-Wallet. - page 23. (Read 34753 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 12
the first cryptocurrency to promote made in italy
After two years of work, that's too bad. The project was interesting :/

Hey Guy. I and all of us still work night and day 7/7 and I will continue to work for ever, a lot of news will come soon.. do not worry about that...

our Board of Director work on several changes on Dinasty of Freedom community all oriented to grow the community also outside italy.... and to grow the DCY prices

Many work we are doing on the platform ecommerce... Our ecommerce platform will be like amazon to promote Made in italy but only using Dinastycoin.
We are close to finish Hotel Booking features and all of you will start to get holidays in italy  paying in dinastycoin Hotel and restaurant included

Stay tuned there will be a lot of news... We never stopped to work on this project.. Our vision is long term... and my life is dedicated 100% to this project. We want to change the world starting from italy to make it better place where live!

we like to say things when stuff are ready to go... but we are doing a lot of things. I want to anticipate something so that you understand that we are Ultra alive!!!

*So Hotel booking is one of new features.
* Several new merchants are ready to enter on the platform, including a food market selling online products with Dinastycoin
*New exchanger (3) that is  more specialized to crittonote like Dinastycoin
*Amazon looks like ecommerce platform working progress (B2C B2B C2C) only accept Dinastycoin
*we setting up a new Mining Farm in romania dedicate to Dinastycoin mining
*we are preparing informative website in English and will follow French and spanish
*before end 2018 all platform backoffice. mobile and eshop will support ciryllic and all extend charatcters and we will support cinese, arab, russian and more
*There will be a special web application that support Mist device that will allow to earn dinastycoin running and sleeping
*Mobile webApplication on dinastyoffreedom.media will be update to support all new merchants and also hotel booking
*this and much more are things that I cannot say now we are working on..

Stay tuned

Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Project is far from dead. News soon, stay tuned.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
After two years of work, that's too bad. The project was interesting :/
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
No news? DCY dump dangerously. I end up thinking it's going to end badly, that's too bad.
maybe the development team left the project ?
No news? DCY dump dangerously. I end up thinking it's going to end badly, that's too bad.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
yea man  you got to waitonless you can drop much more hash around the pools to  pace things up 
It's true it's a little deserted. Yet there is still a good project behind and the team has been working on it for at least 2 years. It's moving slowly though, but no abandonment. That's a good point already.
Activity: 38
How twitter users can get this currency ?
Activity: 6
How about airdrop? I dont find anything about airdrops, is it still open for joining? Thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
the blocks are not why Huh explorer dead Sad transactions do not go Sad as early as five o'clock
how many tokens in total are you issuing?

As previously stated 1000 tokens will be issued total. Max number of tokens per individual is 10.

DCY/Dinasty of freedom is having their own mining farm, as far as I know will target mainly Dinastycoin, Monero, Karbowanec and Sumokoin, has a total cap of 1000 shares, 1 single user can buy up to 10 shares ( 1 share = 70 eur ) . I believe there will no be international marketing for this purpose however if you are interested send me a private message and I will redirect it. A total of 91 shares have been sold so far.

Please also consider mining BIP(BipCoin), it has often been one of the most profitable CryptoNight coins to mine.

I can help with automation scripts to check all the pools and exchanges to see which coins are currently more profitable to mine as their difficulties and prices change.

I will redirect this to the Italian community and get their feedback as the dev has already showed interest in the BipCot license which I believe shares the same goals of Dinastycoin/Bipcoin ( given the license), freedom...
Activity: 56
DCY/Dinasty of freedom is having their own mining farm, as far as I know will target mainly Dinastycoin, Monero, Karbowanec and Sumokoin, has a total cap of 1000 shares, 1 single user can buy up to 10 shares ( 1 share = 70 eur ) . I believe there will no be international marketing for this purpose however if you are interested send me a private message and I will redirect it. A total of 91 shares have been sold so far.

Please also consider mining BIP(BipCoin), it has often been one of the most profitable CryptoNight coins to mine.

I can help with automation scripts to check all the pools and exchanges to see which coins are currently more profitable to mine as their difficulties and prices change.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
AIR DROP TODAY ! NEWBIES WELCOME.

Join our chat platform, chance to win up to 1000 coins per user depending on your BCT "rank". Newbies get 250 coins.

https://dinastycoin.ryver.com/application/signup/members/goNifA9tjvkLzyy

Good to see this is happening right now. Thanks for the update.
AIR DROP TODAY ! NEWBIES WELCOME.

Join our chat platform, chance to win up to 1000 coins per user depending on your BCT "rank". Newbies get 250 coins.

https://dinastycoin.ryver.com/application/signup/members/goNifA9tjvkLzyy

It's a "connected device" which records the activities of the day and reward them in DCY  Grin

Guess what nounousse62, cheating sometimes work.  Smiley

Grin I follow your website and watch the roadmap very often (and others pertinent informations).

I discovered your project at the beginning of the year and mined several thousand DCY quickly because I believe strongly has your project  Wink

You make an excellent work and you want to win. Good luck !!
It's a "connected device" which records the activities of the day and reward them in DCY  Grin

Guess what nounousse62, cheating sometimes work.  Smiley
Glad everything is working.

Can you guys guess what this wearable is?
Pages:
Jump to: