Pages:
Author

Topic: Dinastycoin. Team members. CryptoNote. MANDATORY UPDATE. GUI-Wallet. - page 32. (Read 34753 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 12
the first cryptocurrency to promote made in italy
is this coin alive, anybody mining it at all? why the low price?

coin is super alive...   soon you will can travel in italy and pay with your dinastycoin!  the price is understimate! but we are on cryptopia by few days and it go up faster and then people that don't know  very well this project get earning... soon there will be other exchanger..

at this price is big opportunity... there will be a lot of italian merchants that are ready to go, and in october we will be at the fair of turism in Rimini where we can get agreement with tourist agencies, restaurant and hotels.. that will accept dinastycoin... so you will can travel in italy paying with Dinastycoin.. today you buy DCY at 20 to 60 satoshi this winter you will pay your vacancy with DCY that  will have values around 1000/2000 satoshi... 
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
the first cryptocurrency to promote made in italy
Where can i download windows binaries wallet ? Link pls.

here official binaries2.0.6 simplewallet miner and demon for windows

http: / / bit . ly / dcywinbinaries206
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Due to a ForkNote bug you will have to add "MAX_TRANSACTION_SIZE_LIMIT=12500" to your config, this applies for ForkNote only, this should solve stuck transactions also resend them if stuck.

Have a good day.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Where can i download windows binaries wallet ? Link pls.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
is this coin alive

Does a Hash Rate of ~1Mh count as alive  Roll Eyes

anybody mining it at all?

Does PRIVET pools & solo mining count ?

why the low price?

weekend cash out, coin have been too rich the last week

For more information call : 555-dinastycoin-dcy
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
is this coin alive, anybody mining it at all? why the low price?
I'm always in touch with the Founder I always help in what I can so if someone will be appointed here I do not know, I always try to bring bitcointalk.org community the latest news, one thing is certain I will be here ( unless you are not satisfied with my services  Cheesy *joking* )

As I said Livecoin.net is scheduled to end of August 2017 ( this year ), a 3rd/2nd ( in time ) exchange can happen before Livecoin.net or after. 
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Dinastycoin team is being improved, soon a few members will join the team. We call it "direttorio", dedicated people for each area ( technical support, software development, media, communication with merchants, etc.)

Will the Dev still show up here or will someone of the "direttorio" be appointed here.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
News :

Dinastycoin team is being improved, soon a few members will join the team. We call it "direttorio", dedicated people for each area ( technical support, software development, media, communication with merchants, etc.) . In right time team members and detailed information will be released. New meetings with merchants have also been scheduled.

A new wizard is being worked on the platform in order to open a shop the easy way.

When a new shop  / product is "live" everyone registered on the platform is "alerted" by email.

Roadmap is "under contruction" status.

Livecoin.net is scheduled to the end of August, meanwhile on 4th July a meeting will happen to decide not only the new team members but also other exchange. ( every exchange is taken in consideration like always ) .

About the exchange that will be select
when is forecast of getting on it , between now and august or 2018 ?
News :

Dinastycoin team is being improved, soon a few members will join the team. We call it "direttorio", dedicated people for each area ( technical support, software development, media, communication with merchants, etc.) . In right time team members and detailed information will be released. New meetings with merchants have also been scheduled.

A new wizard is being worked on the platform in order to open a shop the easy way.

When a new shop  / product is "live" everyone registered on the platform is "alerted" by email.

Roadmap is "under contruction" status.

Livecoin.net is scheduled to the end of August, meanwhile on 4th July a meeting will happen to decide not only the new team members but also other exchange. ( every exchange is taken in consideration like always ) .
To clarify dinastycoin is definitely not a scam, it started with a pegged value of 1 eur to payexe ( services/goods provider) for the "small" community which is not possible anymore due to obvious reasons. Also the MLM is to who which to sell goods/services on the platform as a reseller or direct seller.
Activity: 107
Sorry about it, i was kinda panicking. All good now Smiley Thanks for everyones help! Happy mining !
usuksobad are you sure the pool found a block while you were mining? Please try to keep everything in 1 post, you can edit them. ( spam is not good ).
It doesn't even reach the difficulty

http://prntscr.com/fpdrn2

Check.
Well ok ill try. But why the block explorer is frozen?
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
Here is a screenshot

What im talking about

http://prntscr.com/fpd26l

How often your stats refresh?

you mean my pending balance.. i never time it  i just let the pc's mine
let the dif re-adjust and check your pending in like 1-2hr

be patient
Here is a screenshot