Pages:
Author

Topic: Dinastycoin. Team members. CryptoNote. MANDATORY UPDATE. GUI-Wallet. - page 31. (Read 34753 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 11
Meanwhile you can continue to vote on https://mercatox.com/coins/list

PM me your DCY address I will send 250 units. Thank you for your support!

I was going to post about that

but i dont know man that site does not look safe. to many bad repots about  deposit & withdraw
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662702.340

they are becoming Ccex 2.0
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Meanwhile you can continue to vote on https://mercatox.com/coins/list

PM me your DCY address I will send 250 units. Thank you for your support!
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Regarding chat solutions I've decided to start with riot.im, available for android, ios mac, windows and web-browser.

https://riot.im/app/#/register

You don't need email or phone verification.

!crlAARoqYlMxgvIFLO:matrix.org ( channel id )

Upon signing up a bot will appear, you can type : /join #dinastycoin:matrix.org

Or just pm me your nickname email or matrixid so I can send you an invite but the above solution sounds better Wink

Riot seems to be a great solution as it can be integrated with slack, irc and a few other solutions.

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
He Guys,

I really like the potential of this coin and am very curious about year ideas. But I would love to see a bit more activity on this forum.
Could you not set up a slack, telegram, discord. Something to connect a bit more with people that are interested?

Thanks

^ This

I have ask for a slack channel before, is more easy and i can have the app on my phone.
still waiting on the English page on the site & the new roadmap

Dev said there's a meeting with the manager of about 500 italian merchants this week how is that cumming along did it happen already ?

what update is there about the new board of director that i hear about ?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
He Guys,

I really like the potential of this coin and am very curious about year ideas. But I would love to see a bit more activity on this forum.
Could you not set up a slack, telegram, discord. Something to connect a bit more with people that are interested?

Thanks
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
the first cryptocurrency to promote made in italy
is this coin alive, anybody mining it at all? why the low price?
today you buy DCY at 20 to 60 satoshi this winter you will pay your vacancy with DCY that  will have values around 1000/2000 satoshi... 

thats a bold statement hope you are planning on punting the coin on more then 4 exchanges or this winter there will be no vacancy
Livecoinnet e bitrex will be the next  maybe c-cex if they will decide to add cryptonote support (we won the vote listing severl months ago)...
when we will be within first 100 coin on coinmarketcap we will try also with poloniex

next week there willl be meeting with a manager of about 500 italian merchants that will start to accept dinastycoin

in august will start a campaign with the italian Nautical association
we are starting to add hotel booking on our ecommerce platform...
and many other  activities we are working on

you mean this
http://www.themeditelegraph.com/en/shipping/yachting/2015/09/02/nautica-italiana-association-established-ZlaGZ5ejsojs1xKCYeu2xN/index.html

looks interesting
what will this campaign about ? you trying to partner with them

im reading to this association represent 25 brands
http://www.superyachttimes.com/yacht-news/new-association-to-bind-top-italian-nautical-companies/

what brands are they?

There is one of our members of dinasty of freedom that work into the association, details will come as soon there will be some agreement with them
today you buy DCY at 20 to 60 satoshi this winter you will pay your vacancy with DCY that  will have values around 1000/2000 satoshi... 

thats a bold statement hope you are planning on punting the coin on more then 4 exchanges or this winter there will be no vacancy
Livecoinnet e bitrex will be the next  maybe c-cex if they will decide to add cryptonote support (we won the vote listing severl months ago)...
when we will be within first 100 coin on coinmarketcap we will try also with poloniex

next week there willl be meeting with a manager of about 500 italian merchants that will start to accept dinastycoin

you mean this
http://www.themeditelegraph.com/en/shipping/yachting/2015/09/02/nautica-italiana-association-established-ZlaGZ5ejsojs1xKCYeu2xN/index.html

looks interesting
what will this campaign about ? you trying to partner with them

im reading to this association represent 25 brands
http://www.superyachttimes.com/yacht-news/new-association-to-bind-top-italian-nautical-companies/

what brands are they?

today you buy DCY at 20 to 60 satoshi this winter you will pay your vacancy with DCY that  will have values around 1000/2000 satoshi...  

Livecoinnet e bitrex will be the next  maybe c-cex if they will decide to add cryptonote support (we won the vote listing severl months ago)...

and many other  activities we are working on

c-cex is bust look at a other place man

I personally think  poloniex only add coins that make them $
Soo the coin need to have hype around it and showing up in the news

poloniex add a coin with no warring if they see the interest in it is high

Activity: 47

I don't think c-cex will happen as fare i can see that exchange have a bad reputation
coin get remove over night with the clam that the blockchain broke but at the same time of the clam the coin are trading fine on other exchanges. you have the cases to where people have been waiting more then 2months for the pending withdraw coins

just look at the c-cex threat
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
slb What address, port to write, so that your pool can be seen - http://dcy.ms-pool.net.ua/#network
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Hello guys,

Due to a misconfiguration in the Forknote config at Democats 1.4% of our payments were not included in the blockchain. The config is fixed now.
We already resent those transactions and you should be able to see them in your wallets now. They are sent with payment_id "d000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001".
You will see the transaction only in your wallets and not on our website.

Is there a hidden pool or all miners solomining? The 2 pools in Post 1 are empty.

poolmining1.dinastycoin.com is open

Is there a hidden pool or all miners solomining? The 2 pools in Post 1 are empty.

the people that don't know  very well this project get earning... soon there will be other exchanger..

you know what will help the people that don't know  very well this project having the info about the project in English

like you promise  Roll Eyes I'm still waiting on that sweet translated site with roadmap
Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Where can i download windows binaries wallet ? Link pls.

here official binaries2.0.6 simplewallet miner and demon for windows

http: / / bit . ly / dcywinbinaries206

binaries link should be add too the OP
Due to a ForkNote bug you will have to add "MAX_TRANSACTION_SIZE_LIMIT=12500" to your config, this applies for ForkNote only, this should solve stuck transactions also resend them if stuck.

Have a good day.

does this mean that transaction limit is 12.5k now ?
I'm asking for clarification on this one
Pages:
Jump to: