Pages:
Author

Topic: Dinastycoin. Team members. CryptoNote. MANDATORY UPDATE. GUI-Wallet. - page 5. (Read 34753 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello Bill.

Since the Blockchain Error I have 110,000 DCY not showing up in my Windows Wallet.
All I want to know is are they safe.  It is not a problem as to how long it takes to fix error as long as you can assure me they are still
in my offline wallet.

Regards

Starfire78

copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 5
Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!
Hello guys,

i can't send my DCY using the dinastycoin wallet 2.1.2 for Windows.
the button send dcy is unavailable

do you know how i can send them ?

Thanks for your help

Hello someone has some info regarding this issue ?

Thanks

Greetings!

the button should work. as i wrote before, i did a few wallet to wallet transactions yesterday.

You can only send , when the wallet is fully synchronised. Try restarting the wallet if it gets stuck. We are already investigating.

Best Regards
Activity: 75
Actually, a lot of crypto wallets on cryptopia were moved to a new server within the last 2 weeks.(according to the info they gave me on my private account)
As far as i remember correctly, electroneum wallet was one of them.

Thank you for sharing this info. So we will have to wait ...
copper member
Actually, a lot of crypto wallets on cryptopia were moved to a new server within the last 2 weeks.(according to the info they gave me on my private account)
As far as i remember correctly, electroneum wallet was one of them.
There is any problem in the blockchain?
i did a translation 24hrs and still didnt receive my coins in the cryptopia.

Few days ago Cryptopia's wallet was stuck at a specific block number as somebody previously posted. Now it seems their block height is: 0.

https://i.imgur.com/xQAYXQb.png

Hopefully they will re-sync their wallet.

Update: After couple hours their block height is still stuck at 0.

Cryptopia should solve this, this issue is at least 3 days old, if ppl can't trade the coin will drop. It already dropped it's value.

From Cryptopia support page: "DO - Expect a delay in us replying to your ticket, at the moment the wait time is around 20 days."

I hope it will take less than 20 days to solve this issue.

Greetings!

We are aware of the issues on cryptopia and already contacted cryptopia yesterday. Currently we are waiting for an update from their end. We will post an update, once we got new informations!

Best Regards

It seems Crypropia sucks big time. I've sent some Electroneum in the morning and like 10 hours later there's no ETN in my Cryptopia wallet. Even stocks.exchange (that ugly web gui site) works better.
copper member

Few days ago Cryptopia's wallet was stuck at a specific block number as somebody previously posted. Now it seems their block height is: 0.

Cryptopia should solve this, this issue is at least 3 days old, if ppl can't trade the coin will drop. It already dropped it's value.

From Cryptopia support page: "DO - Expect a delay in us replying to your ticket, at the moment the wait time is around 20 days."

Greetings!

We are aware of the issues on cryptopia and already contacted cryptopia yesterday. Currently we are waiting for an update from their end. We will post an update, once we got new informations!

Best Regards
Activity: 28
Hello guys,

i can't send my DCY using the dinastycoin wallet 2.1.2 for Windows.
the button send dcy is unavailable

do you know how i can send them ?

Thanks for your help

Hello someone has some info regarding this issue ?

Thanks

copper member

afaik Blockchain is working fine. i did some transactions yesterday (wallet to wallet) it was working quick and without any problem.
Cryptopias wallet seem to be stuck but i will try to get in touch with them to restart the wallet.

on the other hand, i got some new informations regarding the daemon problems:
Dev Team is already working on fixing the issue but it will take another week or 2.
I will get more detailed informations soon!

As soon as i have more informations regarding this topic, i will post an update here!

Best Regards
Bill
Activity: 35
it isn't the problem with DCY blockchain
this is the problem on Cryptopia
Activity: 3

I have the same problem, I did feb 23, and I still didnt receive my coins on cryptopia . ..
Activity: 5
copper member
Official Discord Server:

https://discord.gg/mnrfcMP

Official Telegram Group:

https://t.me/joinchat/Es0dxRJImRjyWlAiCPtKHg

(both were created shortly before, but you can start joining in the meanwhile)

Best Regards
Bill
Activity: 53
does anybody know what's wrong with dcy.dreampool.info ?
why it isn't working now?

It's down it seems. Use

http://dcy.poolmining.us
Activity: 35
does anybody know what's wrong with dcy.dreampool.info ?
why it isn't working now?
Maybe if you have the coin to be made by Italians. Not for Italians it would be mined by more people and get a higher value!

A cryptocurrency for 1 country isn't viable in the long run.
copper member

First post on DCY thread needs update.

Add more pools
Dcy.poolmining.us

Block explorer
Dcy.poolmining.us

Remove stale and pools that are down.
Remorse products. Clean it up and make it interesting.

Also. Links to github.com are to daemon 2.0.7.so no wonder why people have problems.

Yes, we are currently rewriting several things, including an updated OP. thank you for the infos.

I´ll keep you updated!
Could you explain what the issues with the daemon actually are/were? What specifically is causing the daemon to misbehave and what will be done to fix it.

For a detailed explanation i need to talk with the dev team again (which we should manage soon).
Last time we spoke about it was today morning and i hope to give you an update soon.

We are very busy at the moment, but i wanted to give you guys a sign of life. The Daemon Problems had a bad timing, unfortunately.

Soon, we can use other communication tools too! Communication-wise we should make big step forward soon.

Thank you for your understanding!

I´ll get back to you regarding this asap

Best Regards
Bill

First post on DCY thread needs update.

Add more pools
Dcy.poolmining.us

Block explorer
Dcy.poolmining.us

Remove stale and pools that are down.
Remorse products. Clean it up and make it interesting.

Also. Links to github.com are to daemon 2.0.7.so no wonder why people have problems.
Activity: 3
Could you explain what the issues with the daemon actually are/were? What specifically is causing the daemon to misbehave and what will be done to fix it.

For a detailed explanation i need to talk with the dev team again (which we should manage soon).
Last time we spoke about it was today morning and i hope to give you an update soon.

We are very busy at the moment, but i wanted to give you guys a sign of life. The Daemon Problems had a bad timing, unfortunately.

Soon, we can use other communication tools too! Communication-wise we should make big step forward soon.

Thank you for your understanding!

I´ll get back to you regarding this asap

Best Regards
Bill

Thank you for the update -
Pages:
Jump to: