Pages:
Author

Topic: Dip is near". Stay safe - page 2. (Read 232 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 05:25:25 PM
Panic in the media specifically do to panickers sold and fixed losses and those who have a lot of money to buy valuable assets at low prices.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
April 03, 2018, 04:55:28 PM
nobody knows what's coming so I don't think you know and expecting the crypto market will dip to it's rock-bottom the moment you wrote this thread.
I think you're just bluffing.

There are more factors why the crypto market dips badly but it doesn't mean it will die someday because this is the future and we are now adapting the future of our trade and economy.

we are thankful that we are earning money while crypto has just been started and the rest of the world hasn't yet been adapting crypto and blockchain.
Its not actually a bluff but these kind of words are the words which being said by those new members on this forum and into this very volatile market of cryptocurrencies.If we are here for years we would able to see how many times on how many billions of money had been taking out on the market which would really result into price dip but it doesnt mean that the end is near. We are still having a big space on further development when it comes to blockchain technology.Its too early to say about negative things.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 04:25:41 PM
Billions of dollars have been vanished from market i wont think this is last dip we can see still more down will put market in trouble
Activity: 99
April 03, 2018, 02:34:23 PM
We are pretty close to the dip guys.  Cry Cry Cry

The Total Market cap is on all time low, the media is in panic, most traders are fearful and predicting doom and gloom.

Usually it's means "dip is near".

Stay safe

Well you are right with this one but I hope the market will do a reversal trend so this dipped will end and we will experience a bullish months that will set all the coins on their new ATH and all of us will sell on top and buy on dip again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
April 03, 2018, 02:33:11 PM
nobody knows what's coming so I don't think you know and expecting the crypto market will dip to it's rock-bottom the moment you wrote this thread.
I think you're just bluffing.

There are more factors why the crypto market dips badly but it doesn't mean it will die someday because this is the future and we are now adapting the future of our trade and economy.

we are thankful that we are earning money while crypto has just been started and the rest of the world hasn't yet been adapting crypto and blockchain.
Activity: 266
March 19, 2018, 10:51:53 AM
when the majority of market participants panic and sell and think that the fall is about to begin, usually everything happens on the contrary and large investors are bought)
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 04:52:09 PM
That is so true, it is just a matter of time when market will show what it can do, for me it will be done in nearest two months, so we will see! Best wishes
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
March 18, 2018, 04:35:49 PM
Too many "housewives" have entered the market. Now there is a systematic knocking out of "weak players". Give the industry a little time and it will surprise you Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

The Total Market cap is on all time low, the media is in panic, most traders are fearful and predicting doom and gloom.

Stay safe

MT gox making this time price fluctuations in the market bro. There are many people still investing on mining platform for mining ethereum as I noticed. If they fear about price dump why would have keep on investing to it bro.
I am sure whatever happens, you will find the crypto currencies will come back to boom in the market.

I don`t panic at all , i know crypto is future and will grow . tomorrow is also G20 let`s see what will happen:)
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
March 18, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

Stay safe

MT gox making this time price fluctuations in the market bro. There are many people still investing on mining platform for mining ethereum as I noticed. If they fear about price dump why would have keep on investing to it bro.
I am sure whatever happens, you will find the crypto currencies will come back to boom in the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

Stay safe
Pages:
Jump to: