Pages:
Author

Topic: DIRECT ASICMINER shares fixed price: 220 @ 2.99 BTC - page 2. (Read 3531 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Can you elaborate on this please?

Yeah, sure:

(I'll try to explain it in simple terms, please don't ask me about the specific math/cryptography behind it Smiley )

-A bitcoin address is more or less a public key of an asymmetric crypto-system.
-A wallet can be seen as the private key of this crypto-system.
-To generate a signature you need to have a whole pair (public AND private key). Same as if you want to send some bitcoins that lie on a bitcoin address!
-The generated signature is unique for one public key and the message that was signed (e.g. for one bitcoin address and a message)
-Anyone can verify whether message, signature and public key fit together WITHOUT having the private key

In the OP of this thread you'll find the bitcoin address containing the shares, a message and a signature. I wrote the message (made sure I wrote my nickname in it. Otherwise anyone else could take message+address+signature and say it was his^^) and signed it with the shares-address via my wallet. No one else could have generated that signature because no one else has the private key to my wallet. You can now open your bitcoin client and verifiy if address+message+signature fit together and thereby verify that the address is controled by user "acayne".

Hard stuff to explain, I hope I found the right words.
2 share paid @ 2.99

5.98BTC have pay to 1BWsHdmKMrTFDGxJTLAWYDvv3xsmUuU1nE

d8664df3a846a6829c2698367efab6883d3be1ac0ec11b101154970b736ae7ec

Please use below address for dividends payments:

1KSh7pFSyJbuUovsU6MZ2zzNB6sHNLkKJT

Received and noted, thanks for following through! Will forward the transfer request to friedcat shortly. Either in no later than 24 hours or sooner if I can collect more transfer requests until then.
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
Can you elaborate on this please?
You can if that address is not, in fact, yours. Smiley

Yeah, that's a good thought Smiley But that's why I signed a message in the OP of this thread with the address containing the shares Wink You can only sign a message with a given address if you indeed own it/own the private key to it.
You can if that address is not, in fact, yours. Smiley
Do you get email confirmation from friedcat that ownership has been transferred to you?

You'll receive an email or a PM on this forum once he has executed the transfers. I forward the transfer requests to him like this (usernames/addresses censored for privacy):

I'd like to buy about 50 of these. Had anyone gotten confirmation of share transfer from acayne yet?

You look trustworthy my friend, but verification is always better. Smiley

Unfortunately I haven't received confirmation of transfers from friedcat yet. I didn't want to bother him with single transfer requests, had to wait for some payments and the "transfer-request-batch" was sent to him last night. We will surely hear from him soon. It's of course understandable you want to be absolutely sure about your investment Smiley But please also notice that I absolutely can't scam anyone here with friedcat having controle over the shares anyway.

how much is paid each wednesday per share?

It depends on how much hardware the company sold within the week and how many coins they mined themselves. Dividends of the last 6 weeks per share:

2013-06-19    ฿0.01810108
2013-06-13    ฿0.03628311
2013-06-06    ฿0.03814688
2013-05-30    ฿0.02653753
2013-05-23    ฿0.02084164
2013-05-15    ฿0.03622410

I suggest reading this thread before investing (I know it's 400 pages with lots of irrelevant posts, but the useful information is worth the time): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-entering-the-future-of-asic-mining-by-inventing-it-99497

Thanks @ gambitv for clearing up some things as well Smiley

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
2 share paid @ 2.99

5.98BTC have pay to 1BWsHdmKMrTFDGxJTLAWYDvv3xsmUuU1nE

d8664df3a846a6829c2698367efab6883d3be1ac0ec11b101154970b736ae7ec

Please use below address for dividends payments:

1KSh7pFSyJbuUovsU6MZ2zzNB6sHNLkKJT
I'd like to buy about 50 of these. Had anyone gotten confirmation of share transfer from acayne yet?

You look trustworthy my friend, but verification is always better. Smiley
Activity: 71
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
hi,acayne
Where I can see my 10 acisminer shares?
I got 0.18 btc. Is it from the dividend u give to me?

Glad you could find answers to these question. In case anybody else is wondering:

You can't actually see that you hold direct ASICMINER shares. Friedcat just has some kind of database where bitcoin addresses and the corresponding number of shares are saved. Makes the whole process pretty anonymous and all you see are dividends coming in every Wednesday directly into your wallet.

He normally replies to the auctioneers email, and copies you.

And we use to get satoshi confirmations on the number of shares held. This was very useful. Now it is suspended due to being lower than transaction fee.

However, looking at the blockchain for your delivery address on Wednesday/Thursday morning usually confirms all is well.
Do you get email confirmation from friedcat that ownership has been transferred to you?
Activity: 102
how much is paid each wednesday per share?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
hi,acayne

Glad you could find answers to these question. In case anybody else is wondering:

You can't actually see that you hold direct ASICMINER shares. Friedcat just has some kind of database where bitcoin addresses and the correspondending number of shares are saved. Makes the whole process pretty anonymous and all you see are dividends coming in every Wednesday directly into your wallet.

How do we know that the share ownership has been transferred?

hi,acayne

You can't actually see that you hold direct ASICMINER shares. Friedcat just has some kind of database where bitcoin addresses and the correspondending number of shares are saved. Makes the whole process pretty anonymous and all you see are dividends coming in every Wednesday directly into your wallet.
Activity: 280
hi,acayne

After seeking consult with yuchuanzhen, I understand the related questions.

Thanks.
Activity: 280
hi,acayne
Activity: 154
Fica Tranquilo
Dividend received.
Thanks!
Hi acayne,

I did not receive any dividends payments, can you please check.
And can you also check if one share has been transfered to my name.

Div address:

1LeQBdbJprsnE9C9eTBxknRcbegaBcTauy

Payment 2.99 for 1 share.

ecb6814338c2b451560ba89eb4485a9302906bc6276009683c4dd0e109a20a90

Hi souspeed

Sorry, I messed up. Sent your dividend right now and rounded up to 0.02 as small compensation. Transfer requests were already sent to friedcat (double checked yours is in there!), we should hear from him soon.

Thanks
Activity: 154
Fica Tranquilo
Hi acayne,

I did not receive any dividends payments, can you please check.
And can you also check if one share has been transfered to my name.

Div address:

1LeQBdbJprsnE9C9eTBxknRcbegaBcTauy

Payment 2.99 for 1 share.

ecb6814338c2b451560ba89eb4485a9302906bc6276009683c4dd0e109a20a90
I will still forward yesterday's dividends if you buy now and you buy more than 3 shares.

~80 shares left (depending on people following through with their orders)
Pages:
Jump to: