Pages:
Author

Topic: DIRECT ASICMINER shares fixed price: 220 @ 2.99 BTC - page 4. (Read 3531 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
115 shares left for sale now. I hope friedcat can confirm fast but I can't guarantee that, the man must be pretty busy. I can guarantee that you'll receive your shares though, I'm not here to scam anyone. (Feel free to use escrow)
I contacted friedcat right now and asked him to confirm that I have enough shares for this auction. He should post here soon, for those not convinced by the message+signature.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
1 @2.99
Selling some of my direct ASICMINER shares at a price of 2.99BTC per share. Dividends of June 19 2013 will be forwarded. Shares are located at this address: 1Fg2fMyDfSWpChDCNoKZokz1XyybEQtBDM

Proof I own the address and shares:

Address:
Code:
1Fg2fMyDfSWpChDCNoKZokz1XyybEQtBDM

220 shares of ASICMINER are controlled by user "acayne" of bitcointalk.org @ June 18, 2013, 11:00.30 AM forum time.

Signature:
Code:
HDTdpUJb39v3KbuMd4tcFX4uF2Y+UUcv9L25iafqzKuZ48sfycNsKNSMbgDf/RGbWitGq55uAxe09htimWMDrNA=

Terms:
1) Escrow via John K. is fine with me, but you pay the fees. (It's not needed anyway: I proved I own the shares --> You can prove you sent the payment --> Friedcat controls the shares anyway and will transfer them accordingly). If you want to use John K. as Escrow then just PM him and guide him to this thread.
2) Payment is due in 24 hours after I sent you an address for payment.
3) No minimum quantity needed for purchase. Bigger purchases are encouraged to keep workload low but I don't want to exclude small investors from holding direct shares.
4) I will honor sales via PM.
5) First come first serve.

How does buying ASICMINER shares here work:
1) You tell me how many shares you want (either in this thread or via PM to me)
2) I provide you with an address where you send the bitcoins  (Number of shares X 2.99 BTC)
3) You pay within 24 hours and PM me an address, to which your shares will be linked. Use an address you really control via your wallet, no MT.GOX-address etc.!
4) I contact friedcat to transfer the shares to your address
5) After friedcat linked the shares to your bitcoin address, you own the shares and receive dividends to that address. (No registration on any exchange etc. needed!)

Happy buying Smiley Please don't panic if it takes some time until I answer your PMs, I'll act as fast as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: