Pages:
Author

Topic: DIRECTVNOW 125 CHANNELS 1 MONTH GUARANTEE WATCH WORLDWIDE LEGAL STARZ HBOGO ROKU - page 2. (Read 33277 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello I would like to get your 1 MONTH DIRECTVNOW package with extras
Activity: 980
Merit: 282
Catalog Websites
To use this globally with a Roku I would need to also pay for a "smart" DNS service?  Just edit the IP config inside the Roku wifi connection? 

Yes, you would need to use a smart DNS service.  That's what I do and it works wonderfully well to watch DirectvNow on Roku.

Germ is right you can use any of my services....Sling, Directvnow, Prime US with SmartDNS. 
I offer the world's cheapest monthly rate for high quality SDNS at $2.75pmth.
SECURE/ ANONYMOUS. FASTER THAN VPN & Includes Simple Set Up Guides + 24hr Support / Live Chat
Tks JOJO

Activity: 20
To use this globally with a Roku I would need to also pay for a "smart" DNS service?  Just edit the IP config inside the Roku wifi connection? 

Yes, you would need to use a smart DNS service.  That's what I do and it works wonderfully well to watch DirectvNow on Roku.
Activity: 7
Catalog Websites
Just got another month of DirectTVNow and Wallet4Bitcoin is as prompt and reliable as usual.

Tks - Always great to have repeat custom from Legendary members  Smiley
Catalog Websites
I have enjoyed the service for the last couple of weeks, and will continue to renew for a long time to come!  Great service, highly recommended!
Btw, DirectvNow works perfectly on Roku.

Thanks for the positive comments  Smiley
Catalog Websites
Just sent u a skype

Thanks - we chatted on Skype, glad I could have been of help enjoy the service. Smiley
Activity: 2
I haven't bought from wallet4bitcoin recently but I had bought DirecTV Now from him for about 3 months and only reason I'm not continuing is because of personal reasons. But if I ever need anything, I'll look to this guy first. He's prompt, he's honest, he's extremely helpful and he knows his stuff. Thanks for always helping me out wallet4bitcoin. Your service is amazing! Anyone looking to buy DirecTVNow or Sling should get it from this guy. Appreciate your help always man!!
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Just got another month of DirectTVNow and Wallet4Bitcoin is as prompt and reliable as usual.

Catalog Websites
Excellent service, and a pleasure to deal with.  The account works just as expected, and so far I've had no issues (just purchased for a second time).  I highly recommend this seller.

Tks for your continued custom - glad u r enjoying the service  Grin
Activity: 20
I have enjoyed the service for the last couple of weeks, and will continue to renew for a long time to come!  Great service, highly recommended!

Btw, DirectvNow works perfectly on Roku.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
Activity: 2
Excellent service, and a pleasure to deal with.  The account works just as expected, and so far I've had no issues (just purchased for a second time).  I highly recommend this seller.
Catalog Websites
very good service, quick to respond, and give good deals

Thnk for the continued custom. Glad you have enjoyed both my Legal Sling & Directvnow accts
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
very good service, quick to respond, and give good deals
Catalog Websites
the accounts work

Of Course - all my services are fully legal & not hacked or shared.  Smiley
Glad u are enjoying the service.
Catalog Websites
Just sent you a PM.   

Did PM you a couple of times last month - never heard back.
Still Have monthly accounts back in stock for $14.

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Catalog Websites
I've been trying to contact you for the last couple of days and no response.  My service stopped working two days ago. I've messaged you on Skype and through email.

Tks this is now resolved I answered you on skype please get in touch if you have any other questions.  Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I've been trying to contact you for the last couple of days and no response.  My service stopped working two days ago. I've messaged you on Skype and through email.
Pages:
Jump to: