Pages:
Author

Topic: DIRECTVNOW 125 CHANNELS 1 MONTH GUARANTEE WATCH WORLDWIDE LEGAL STARZ HBOGO ROKU - page 4. (Read 33277 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Just renewed my Directvnow for another month & promised to leave some more feedback after using the service for several weeks.  I can't fault the service (or price) offered by wallet4bitcoin - smooth & fast transaction with account details (which can be changed if wanted) by return. The '72 hour rewind' function is currently disabled by Directvnow whilst they sort some technical issues, but the live tv (full channel list as per post above) & on-demand have been faultless for me using a vpn.  If you're after US tv, I highly recommend this. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 282
Catalog Websites
I need to get hooked back up for a couple of months.  How much do I send and where?

Hey we communicated last week & I hooked u up with your 2nd month.
I will send out a reminder for payment 48hrs before expiry
& ongoing always reserve enough accts for priority to current customers.

Reference For future btc payments
Address : 1Njf7sfLpUibFj3kGVc74fhHPrXzfrjf1G
Please go by www.preev.com rate
And send txid & exact amount sent in btc to help identify payment.

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
I need to get hooked back up for a couple of months.  How much do I send and where?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I used this service for a full month and it was flawless.  Easily one of the cleanest, easiest ways to watch the channels you like to watch.  Received login details quickly.  Great seller.
I've been using this service since last week and managed to spend quite a lot of time testing it out at the weekend.  I'm really impressed - my set-up is on an Apple TV 4 (connected via vpn) and the picture quality is excellent (HD where source material allows).  All channels work without a problem & can be accessed via a listings guide.  The Directv Now sub also gives access to some external apps including NBCSN, Watch ESPN and HBO Go on Apple TV - all of which work great.

Dealing with wallet4bitcoin was also great - he got me set up quickly and without any problems.

So I have no hesitation in recommending this route if Directv Now is what you are after - I plan to extend my stay with this service when it is due.
pm sent about a sub - thanks in advance
Catalog Websites
I would like a vouch copy pls and will leave feedback

Thanks - Sent you an account
+ you tried out 1 month of Sling & 1 month of Directvnow - Which did you prefer?  Grin
Catalog Websites
3 days into my one month trial. Time to leave a review!
The service has simply been fantastic! Wallet4Bitcoin has been great to work with. He has had quick responses and and delivered a great product.
The Directvnow service has been stellar! I've just casted it to different TVs at different locations and it's been flawless. You can even lower the quality if you're concerned about bandwidth amount (especially for Comcast Internet users now in alot of areas)
I will continue to be a customer for sure! Thanks again!

Thanks for the thorough review  Grin
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
will vouch and say OP is providing good product.

only issue is actually with DTV themselves, seems if wifi even drops a little the HD channels buffer. i have sling and never had issues with their hd channels.
Catalog Websites
are you giving 1 month warranty or just a 1 month account

Both  Grin
You get a full month long account.
+ it comes with a full month guarantee.
Catalog Websites

Hey I just have 1 vouch Copy remaining & I'm saving it for Hero / Legendary Member.
But I've sent PM offering you a discount.  Grin
Catalog Websites
I got the vouch copy about a week back, unfortunately, it didn't work out for me but I'd like to thank the OP for the help and swift help and service that he provided. He left no stone unturned trying to get it to work for me but I am too busy these days and I wasn't going to use it much so I just let it be. The logins provided by him work and I had no issue with that. The only problem I got was that it wasn't working with the browser that I use and I'm a little reluctant to change that. Thanks again OP for the help and I hope your business flourishes.

Thanks  Smiley
And thanks for leaving Vouch - even though you decided not to use.

Please Note : Directvnow is not compatible with Firefox.
If you need guidance getting App/browser to work please get in touch.

Compatibility (From Directvnow site) https://goo.gl/X6i4Nn
•   Amazon Fire TV
•   Amazon Fire TV Stick
•   Apple TV (4th generation)
•   AndroidTM phone 4.4 and higher
•   Android tablet 4.4 and higher
•   Chromecast (for Android only)
•   iPad iOS 9 and higher
•   iPhone iOS 9 and higher
•   iPod Touch version 9 and higher

Compatible Browsers
•   Internet Explorer 11+ for Windows 8 or higher
•   Chrome 50+
•   Safari 8+

Not Yet Available
•   Chromecast (for Apple iOS)
•   Roku
•   XBOX One
Additional devices will be added as they become available.

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I got the vouch copy about a week back, unfortunately, it didn't work out for me but I'd like to thank the OP for the help and swift help and service that he provided. He left no stone unturned trying to get it to work for me but I am too busy these days and I wasn't going to use it much so I just let it be. The logins provided by him work and I had no issue with that. The only problem I got was that it wasn't working with the browser that I use and I'm a little reluctant to change that. Thanks again OP for the help and I hope your business flourishes.
Activity: 5
Catalog Websites
I'm interested in the 100 channel package with +Optional Regional Channels : ABC, FOX, NBC, TELEMUNDO

Thanks we have chatted on skype & you will be sending me btc - thanks  Smiley
Please go by www.preev.com rate
And send txid &/or exact amount sent in btc to help identify payment.

Enjoy the service  Grin
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I'm interested in the 100 channel package with +Optional Regional Channels : ABC, FOX, NBC, TELEMUNDO
Catalog Websites
could i apply for a vouch ?

Smiley Yes.
I have 1 Vouch Copy left reserved for Hero/Legendary.
Today Only 25% Super Bowl discount
100 channel package (includes Fox) = $8

Grin
Catalog Websites
I'd like to give it a try if you are giving out vouch copies. Could you tell me what's the quality of service and could it be changed to lower or higher quality if needed? I cannot stream HD all the time and if the quality can be changed to 360 or 480p, that would be perfect. Thanks.

Hey - thanks I sent u a vouch copy & unfortunately not neither Directvnow or Sling allow you to change the resolution.
All streams are HD (although if you only have SD tv then it will stream in SD)

Grin
Catalog Websites
This service is really amazing I do not see any buffering whatsoever and streams are in glorious HD all the way
I have tried the service on PC and it works like a dream. Streaming quality is like Netflix and any other IPTV service will not be able to match this kind of picture quality.

Thanks for the positive comments & vouch  Grin
Activity: 34
3 days into my one month trial. Time to leave a review!

The service has simply been fantastic! Wallet4Bitcoin has been great to work with. He has had quick responses and and delivered a great product.

The Directvnow service has been stellar! I've just casted it to different TVs at different locations and it's been flawless. You can even lower the quality if you're concerned about bandwidth amount (especially for Comcast Internet users now in alot of areas)

I will continue to be a customer for sure! Thanks again!
Pages:
Jump to: