Pages:
Author

Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀 - page 15. (Read 5362 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
And the development of a wallet for smartphones has been started? Who will be able to participate in its testing?
this project seems to experience a delay in the roadmap that is long enough, it should be August mining pool launching but I don't see that. and the sale of tokens is still ongoing
in my opinion the project is developing very well.
New triple merged mining pool is available now at
https://dsc.cryptonote.club
DSC+B2B+BCN
and the roadmap shows the plan for the IEO in September.
I read the roadmap of the project, they all coincide on the presented stages. So we will wait for the completion of the IEO to talk about it more precisely.
Activity: 12
this project seems to experience a delay in the roadmap that is long enough, it should be August mining pool launching but I don't see that. and the sale of tokens is still ongoing
in my opinion the project is developing very well.
New triple merged mining pool is available now at
https://dsc.cryptonote.club
DSC+B2B+BCN
and the roadmap shows the plan for the IEO in September.
Activity: 18
I thought the project wouldn't be launch an IEO, but I'm glad to see that the team has already received support for the first exchange.IEO will be conducted in one round?
this is the most relevant offer for investors, which will help to collect investments. I think there will be more information about IEO soon.
This is a good thing. I participated in airdrop, but I'm also interested in the IEO stage. A partnership with an exchange increases the speed of listing once the coin sale is complete, and think this is great for getting a quick return on investment.
And how can I use a coin in wallet functions? I'm talking about those cases, if I am not a client Discodery.
I think that on the dashboard you will be able to see the features of the wallet. now you can use the Deposit.
Activity: 21
have you started an advertising campaign to promote your payment solution among potential customers of the platform?
I am sure that the clients of the platform were aware of the development in the first place. It's a good advertising campaign.
Activity: 13
what part of the tokens involved in the IEO? I didn't see any details about your IEO in the Deex Exchange release.
the community is waiting for the announcement, because information about the IEO was not disclosed at an early stage.
I think you just need to wait for the information to be posted on the exchange site, there should be presented the latest information about the IEO.
will there be other contests open for the Discoins community? Maybe someone has some details about the team's future plans in encouraging the community
There is no information about the new competitions, but I think you should stay up to date with the project events on social media.
the earliest participants were able to get a lot of rewards, as planned by the developers.I think the price for investors also looks very interesting.
Activity: 19

Congratulations! Discoin ICO rating by ICOnow 67/100.

https://iconow.net/icosource/logo/67.png
Business: 14/20
Product readiness: 2/5
White Paper: 6/10
Roadmap: 6/10
Legal: 3/5
Team: 16/20
ICO terms: 4/5
Token applying: 3/5
ICO Promotion: 13/20

Please, check the your ICO page. If there are inaccuracy in the description, we will correct them quickly. Just send us PM or email ([email protected]).
I saw that on other websites of rating agencies the project gets high marks in different categories. Well, this is impressive and the best way to talk about the team's commitment to a quality wallet launch.
Activity: 109

Please, check the your ICO page. If there are inaccuracy in the description, we will correct them quickly. Just send us PM or email ([email protected]).

Good news, but I honestly think that Discoin deserves a higher score overall.
Now the project has revealed a new partner for IEO. It pleases. Because many investors have more confidence in such tokens or coins. I would like to see more authoritative participants.
I think we will see this after the development of the built-in exchangeis completed. Perhaps we will learn about a large list of participants.
the first exchange is already known, it is Deex. I think his partnership with the project will continue after the IEO.
this is good, I decided to buy a coin during this stage, I think it is already becoming obvious that early investors will be able to benefit from the investment
Activity: 509
Merit: 105

Your grade looks good . I hope the team and the project fully meet these data.  checked your website, looks very good .thanks for work
Activity: 16

I am happy with the results of the team and the community. Discoin has a great prospect to become the best payment solution for its customers.
Activity: 18
I am glad to see that the project continues to fulfill the conditions in the roadmap. In September 2019, the team plans to hold IEO. Is there an exact date?

great, I think the coin will soon become even more famous. The rate of development is constantly increasing.
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

Activity: 22
what part of the tokens involved in the IEO? I didn't see any details about your IEO in the Deex Exchange release.
the community is waiting for the announcement, because information about the IEO was not disclosed at an early stage.
have you started an advertising campaign to promote your payment solution among potential customers of the platform?
I thought the project wouldn't be launch an IEO, but I'm glad to see that the team has already received support for the first exchange.IEO will be conducted in one round?
this is the most relevant offer for investors, which will help to collect investments. I think there will be more information about IEO soon.
This is a good thing. I participated in airdrop, but I'm also interested in the IEO stage. A partnership with an exchange increases the speed of listing once the coin sale is complete, and think this is great for getting a quick return on investment.
And how can I use a coin in wallet functions? I'm talking about those cases, if I am not a client Discodery.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
Activity: 21
will there be other contests open for the Discoins community? Maybe someone has some details about the team's future plans in encouraging the community
There is no information about the new competitions, but I think you should stay up to date with the project events on social media.
Pages:
Jump to: