Pages:
Author

Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀 - page 10. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
are there any major platform partners, which can increase the interest of new customers to the platform Discodery?
I think there is information about all the prospects for the development of the platform on their website. I think the team is ready to cooperate with different categories of participants who will be able to increase the number of active users
With a quality advertising campaign, the project can quickly attract the attention of online payment users.
I also think so. I see that the project strategy pays a lot of attention to expanding the number of users and investors.
this is quite natural if the project plans to continue its work after the listing. And good to see excellent results in the development of the wallet.
Activity: 5
I think the team has presented an interesting idea for their platform that will increase interest in its platform.
This is not just an interesting idea, but the need to improve the ability to make payments for goods or services. And it's good that the team decided to launch the ICO, so you can find new participants.
Is there anything new on Airdrop for your coin? I read there had to be a few rounds.
what is the current price of 1 coin Huh?
1-2 Satoshi per coin Huh
or 0.001 DOGE for 1 coin Huh??

0.014 USD, I think you'd better see this information on the exchange that IEO launched
But at the moment there is no 1 exchange Cry
As I understand it, the base price on exchanges is no different for investors.Now only Deex Exchange has launched IEO for the DISCOIN token?
I think given that this IEO is already the second round of coin sales, then I think the team is excellent at continuing their IEO campaign.

Round two? Or are you talking about a pre-sale? I just wasn't involved in the early stage of investing. any info on how much they collected?
I saw that 2,000,000,000 Discoins will be available at the end of the emission curve. and how many coins have been mined so far?
Is it enough for wallet users to register through your app to work with the built-in exchange? Without additional registrations on partner exchanges?
Registration should be easy for buyers and clients of the platform. I think that the developers understand the importance of this, but at the same time, the safety of the work should be ensured at the highest level.
PoSToken
Excellent, if the coin is launched to work with a platform that already has a base of active customers, then your product has a chance to quickly and efficiently gain a foothold in the digital payments market.
Activity: 8
1-2 Satoshi per coin Huh

The current value of the token 0.014, base currency USD. The coin price for DOGEcan be found at the exchange on the day of purchase.
Now also a great price for the coin. I used the opportunity of an early investment, but now I see that there is a good opportunity to buy some more Discoin.
I understand that the development of the application is very fast, and the community supports your concept. How long will your IEO last?
Now the mining of the coin is still open? I did not see if there is a link to the software for Discoin miners?
I think that you need to study this possibility more carefully because in principle anyone can join the mining of Discoin.
https:// github.com/discodery/discoin.git
Activity: 4
1-2 Satoshi per coin Huh

0.014 USD, I think you'd better see this information on the exchange that IEO launched
As I understand it, the base price on exchanges is no different for investors.Now only Deex Exchange has launched IEO for the DISCOIN token?
I think given that this IEO is already the second round of coin sales, then I think the team is excellent at continuing their IEO campaign.
I think the team has presented an interesting idea for their platform that will increase interest in its platform.
are there any major platform partners, which can increase the interest of new customers to the platform Discodery?
I think there is information about all the prospects for the development of the platform on their website. I think the team is ready to cooperate with different categories of participants who will be able to increase the number of active users
With a quality advertising campaign, the project can quickly attract the attention of online payment users.
I also think so. I see that the project strategy pays a lot of attention to expanding the number of users and investors.
Activity: 8
Digital payments are now increasingly used in all areas of business, and companies understand that customers are important to the safety of wallets. So I think the wallet Discoin will be popular due to the uniqueness and versatility.
Activity: 6
Activity: 10
1-2 Satoshi per coin Huh

Activity: 9
Now the mining of the coin is still open? I did not see if there is a link to the software for Discoin miners?
Activity: 9
1-2 Satoshi per coin Huh

The current value of the token 0.014, base currency USD. The coin price for DOGEcan be found at the exchange on the day of purchase.
Is it enough for wallet users to register through your app to work with the built-in exchange? Without additional registrations on partner exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: