Pages:
Author

Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀 - page 20. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
During the main sale discois can be bought for €0.0167?I read here that during the main sale the coin will be presented at a price of €0.025.

Hi Vik_theholder,

I'm sorry you are totally right!  

I didn't express myself correctly but pre-sale price is 0.0125€, main sale price is 0.0167€ and introduction price is 0.025€

Activity: 20
I've seen your community expand, and I think the fame of the project during the ICO will be significant. Will the coin be sold in the IEO to increase the investor community even more?
Activity: 13
During the main sale discois can be bought for €0.0167?I read here that during the main sale the coin will be presented at a price of €0.025.
Payment terms for business entrepreneurs will not change, provided that they will pay for services in the Discoin?

Hi Masky84,

I don't really understand the question... Can you precise a bit for me please ? Smiley

Thank you very much!

In my opinion, the question is whether the subscription fee for the participants of the platform will be reduced if they use the Discoin instead of payments to Fiat

Hi okele23,

Yes actually, I think I mentioned it somewhere on the thread, but we are evaluating options to make our solution, or at least part of it, available for free or for a reduced price if the customer only uses Discoins for transactions.

No concrete decisions have been taken yet regarding this because we still need to consolidate a bit Discoin's position on the market, but it is clearly part of our medium-term strategy to stimulate adoption and usage of our coin.
Activity: 12
The team has already started to negotiate with the exchanges to list the coins and continue the run multi-platform wallet?

Hi DogeCoin2014,

Yes indeed we have already started negotiating with various top-level exchanges. We will have announcements to make very soon about this so please be patient Wink

Thank you very much!
In this case, I also wish you a successful conclusion of all negotiations , both to attract exchanges for listing and for the development of your ecosystem.
I understand that for a new payment solution it is difficult to get the trust of investors and customers at once. But I think that community is ready to support those coins that will make a profit in the future. What is the total emissions for Discoins?

Hi mazyarkhalvati,

Thanks for the comment!

The total emission of Discoin is 2'000'000'000 coins.
Activity: 17
What currency can I use to buy a token during a public sale? Just Bitcoin and Fiat?
I understand that for a new payment solution it is difficult to get the trust of investors and customers at once. But I think that community is ready to support those coins that will make a profit in the future. What is the total emissions for Discoins?
The team has already started to negotiate with the exchanges to list the coins and continue the run multi-platform wallet?

Do they already have any specific exchanges in mind? Discoin should definitely go for exchanges with high volume similar to Binance and Kucoin. I've seen a lot of projects with their community getting mad because of their internal team listing their coins on bad exchanges.

Hi Dudusix9,

We already have shortlisted a few exchange platforms and have started negotiating with them. Please be reassured, we do everything possible to make our project of the best quality possible and we only aim to work with partners, and exchange platforms, that do try to do the same. We should be making announcements about that very shortly, so stay tuned!

Thanks a lot
There are a number of advantages for users of your wallet. I've already read about them. And for coin holders, will you be able to offer some options for profit from storage?

Hi Masky84,

Great question, thank you!

We are actually currently developing a reward system for coin holders so they get a weekly or monthly interest rate if they hold on to their coins. The rate still has to be officially determined but we will announce it shortly.

Best,

The Discoin Team
Discoin will be able to bring great benefits to the participants . I correctly understood your concept, your product is more directed to developing regions?

Hi Mscris,

Yes you understood perfectly, our project is very much directed towards developing regions, although not exclusively.

Actually, a vast majority of our clients are at the moment in Africa and South East Asia and we are very soon launching in Latin America.

Thanks!
Activity: 19
I would like to understand how I can make a profit if I can attract new clients for the platform? What registration should be for this program?
you can definitely get it. All participants who contribute to the expansion of the community of both the platform and the payment solution can count on encouragement.
I advise you to study the section of the platform that will reveal more information about the affiliate program for you.
Activity: 125
Merit: 5

Do they already have any specific exchanges in mind? Discoin should definitely go for exchanges with high volume similar to Binance and Kucoin. I've seen a lot of projects with their community getting mad because of their internal team listing their coins on bad exchanges.
what does it mean to test the platform for clients of Discodery? Do you offer to try the demo version?

Hi,

Yes you can get a 7-day free demo from our website (https://discodery.com/en/) or through our chatbot (https://m.me/discodery/)

Thanks!
Payment terms for business entrepreneurs will not change, provided that they will pay for services in the Discoin?
it is possible that for the first participants there will be bonus terms of payment by means of a coin, but it seems to me that businessmen are interested in application of digital payments.
Platform partners can make excellent profits. Do I need to pay a Commission or fee to join Discodery Partners?
I think that this work is already underway, as the project development process is very active. But the team will report the result only after the development of the built-in exchange is completed.
Activity: 16
Activity: 16
I am interested in how the built-in exchange will be launched. At the beginning should be presented the updates to the wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: