Pages:
Author

Topic: DISCOUNT AMAZON CODES FOR SALE 20% DISCOUNT, not! - page 4. (Read 9131 times)

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
Because first of all, you need to learn respect.
Secondly, you came on here and said I ran with $1,000 of YOUR money, when in fact, all I owe you is $570.
NOW you come and say I owe you $570.
I will pay you when I pay you. I already said that.
1) Respect.... the worst thing I said to you was "this is really like trying to argue with a rock". Now go back to our email convo, and count how many times you went on rampage swearing at me. So in your head, I'm disrespectful, and that makes it perfectly ok to not give me the GC codes I already paid for, or a refund? Wow.

2) I said quote me where I said you ran with all $1000, and that you need to pay back all $1000. That's right, you couldn't find a quote, so instead you just repeat yourself.

3) So you're going to pay me back whenever you feel like it? A week? A month? Year? It's my money, I already said I don't want it held up like that. Apparently you get thousands of dollars paid by your "other" customers, so use that money to refund me. You also went to the bank a few days ago to deposit money for the refund, where is it?
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
All I have to say to that is... holy cow. Do the same yourself.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yeah, I am a scammer. You keep thinking that.

Even i the codes are 100% legit if you take payment and don't deliver you are a scammer and deserve the scammer tag.

You admit he paid you.
You admit you haven't given him a code.
You admit you haven't given him a refund.

Then, by your definition I am indeed a scammer.
You don't wish to rectify that?
Remember, first he said I ran with his $1,000.
Then, when I came and said I owe him $570 or whatever it is, he changed his tune.
So do I owe him $1,000 or $570? Seems to be unclear on his part.
Ask mr victim.
The defense rests.

You have absolutely zero reasoning skills. Just look at how you phrase your sentences and respond to things.

I never said you ran with $1000, otherwise find a quote. Just so I can be as transparent as possible so everyone else knows what's going on, you only gave me partial codes, so you still need to refund me exactly $568.25. Is that clear enough for you??

Now stop avoiding this question: Seriously man,why are you not giving me my refund or the codes you owe me? Why are you dragging this on for over a week now? Just give me the damn GC codes you owe me, or a refund. I don't want my money held up like this.
Secondly, you came on here and said I ran with $1,000 of YOUR money, when in fact, all I owe you is $570.
NOW you come and say I owe you $570.
I will pay you when I pay you. I already said that.
legendary
Activity: 812

Even i the codes are 100% legit if you take payment and don't deliver you are a scammer and deserve the scammer tag.

You admit he paid you.

Then, when I came and said I owe him $570 or whatever it is, he changed his tune.
Ask mr victim.
The defense rests.

You have absolutely zero reasoning skills. Just look at how you phrase your sentences and respond to things.

I never said you ran with $1000, otherwise find a quote. Just so I can be as transparent as possible so everyone else knows what's going on, you only gave me partial codes, so you still need to refund me exactly $568.25. Is that clear enough for you??

Now stop avoiding this question: Seriously man, why are you not giving me my refund or the codes you owe me? Why are you dragging this on for over a week now? Just give me the damn GC codes you owe me, or a refund. I don't want my money held up like this.

You admit he paid you.

Ask mr victim.
The defense rests.

Your defense has made a pretty shitty case if you're admitting you owe money to someone and won't pay them.
Do I owe him $1,000 or $570? He says I ran with his $1,000 MoneyPak.
Activity: 868

You admit he paid you.

Ask mr victim.
The defense rests.

Your defense has made a pretty shitty case if you're admitting you owe money to someone and won't pay them.

You admit he paid you.

Ask mr victim.
The defense rests.
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh

You admit he paid you.

You admit he paid you.

Ask mr victim.
The defense rests.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis

You admit he paid you.
BTC Guy = newdude

Confirmed via PMs. He is not very bright either. Be careful.

Proof of reasoning? *brings stale popcorn from 2 pages ago out again*
Can I haz sum yo popcorn tu? This shit is regular comedy.
Here is the very first PM i got from this bozo......

I purchased 3 $100 gift codes from newdude and I am now worried about using them on my amazon account.  I have checked the balances and they are still working.  After occulta's warning I am afraid to use them.  If you have no fear would you be interested in buying them?  I would sell all 3 for 28 BTC, or will sell them 1 at a time for 11 BTC each to get some of my money back.  I originally paid $70 each.  I would like to get more but do not want to be labeled a scammer if it turns out newdude is a scammer so I am willing to sell at that discount.  If you are interested send me the BTC 11 or 28 to 1DsDb9xaRNe7G9wS5kQogv18y1bgYCQM3E and I will send you the gift codes.  If not I will just keep looking or explore opening a dummy amazon account to use them.
Ha ha!
This idiot "Flip" hasnt bought anything from me.
Anyone that wants to buy codes from me should already know that I am not selling any codes unitil April 29th, no matter how many they want to buy.
I am not trying to get him to send me anything. I was testing a theory and I got what I was looking for. The make believe PM he typed up should not be believed. newdude = BTC Guy. You have been warned.
Didnt you just private message me and ask me to go first in a transaction with you?
You are an idiot!
Amazon Gift Codes
« Sent to: newdude on: Today at 03:04:26 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Delete 
"I am still looking to buy a $100 gift code.  I will pay the $80 asking price and can pay with BTC or MtGox USD codes.  I just want to make sure the code works before payment.  If you are willing to send the code for verification purposes I won't actually apply it to my account until payment has been sent.  Deal?"
Flip sent me this..,,,,,,,,
Amazon Gift Codes
« Sent to: newdude on: Today at 03:04:26 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Delete 
I am still looking to buy a $100 gift code.  I will pay the $80 asking price and can pay with BTC or MtGox USD codes.  I just want to make sure the code works before payment.  If you are willing to send the code for verification purposes I won't actually apply it to my account until payment has been sent.  Deal?
Activity: 868
flip just proved he deserves a scammer tag. He just posted and admitted he had no codes to sell, but asked for BTC first and provided an address. That's a scam by definition.
Activity: 378
He's just mad he didnt get my coins. I bet he thought he had me with that amazing deal he offered me.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
I am not trying to get him to send me anything. I was testing a theory and I got what I was looking for. The make believe PM he typed up should not be believed. newdude = BTC Guy. You have been warned.

Flip making claims without proof is not a good idea.  Show your proof or stop making claims.

When you said they had the same IP address I figured you had some skill and put a tracking image in each of the PMs which was picked up by the same IP address.  Now it is obvious you have no skill.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
I messaged both of them with conflicting stories and BTC Guy immediately called me out on it. It was a test and he failed. I was watching profile active times and confirmed that the only way BTC Guy could have possibly known the information he provided me was if he had access to newdude's PMs via email alerts from the forum. He has been caught. This is just a warning. Deal with him at your own risk.
Post the PM's then  Roll Eyes Till I SEE proof of this, I'm not buying a word you say. If he is sloppy, IP logs will prove you correct. I've talked with both newdude and BTC Guy in PM's and never got the impression that they could have been the same person. Their attitude and language don't match up.
Personally, I think you're NewDude, but thats just my gut feeling. I have no way to know for sure.

+1 minus the newdude part.

At flip:

You are being vague, and btc guy's reply solidifies his argument. For what I see now, you are trying to get him send the coins first, which is frowned upon with no rep.
Pages:
Jump to: