Pages:
Author

Topic: DISCOUNT AMAZON CODES FOR SALE 20% DISCOUNT, not! - page 7. (Read 9131 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I believe you john. I also believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Newdude, dont get sucked in to the shit storm. Stand your ground and sell me codes.
IF and thats a big IF I do ever sell codes on here again, it wont be until April 29th.
So if these codes are INDEED stolen or carded, it will be revealed by then.
I told this to Theymos and I will stand by what I said. He agreed.
But IF I do come back and sell, I will have more than EVER. And a larger discount also.
Let them try and beat 30 percent discount. It cant be beaten.
Yabba dabba doo! (Thats my catchphrase)
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
So the email reveals your way of getting these cheap, and it looks like a legit way of doing it. What I am confused about though, is the staunch refusal at first to say how you obtained the codes - I mean really, how the hell could we break in to that and make you less profitable, just by knowing how it is done? Not all of us run pawnshops. That was my initial turnoff, coupled with the somewhat childish --or at least excitable-- behavior when confronted with the very real possibility that it could be a scam or carded.

Being honest and upfront with everyone would have made the whole thing so much smoother and easier. When you come back next month, be sure to start a new thread instead of reviving this one, and then explain in the new thread that you are able to sell these at a discount because you got them by selling hardware which was purchased at a discount. Don't be so defensive when accused of scamming, and instead offer proof while remaining pleasant.

If you follow the simple tips above, you will enjoy a painless selling experience, and I might even suggest that you could sell just as quickly if you raised your price by a few percent - that is a few percent that goes right back into your pocket.

Activity: 378
Less talk more codes.
You dealt with me many times on $2k+ transactions, like everyone else i have dealt with, flawless transactions.

Yet, again like everyone else your eyes probably lit up with this guys offers. Even if he does 'pull through' ill bet you 50BTC his GCs are carded.

To the guy asking what 'carded' means, this means someone is fraudulently using somebody elses credit card, to purchase goods.

Do not assume because you have your GCs that 180days down the line amazon put your accounts in negative balance, and ask for the money back!

My most recent transaction with newdude was over 1.5 weeks ago, and the transaction before that was over 2.5 weeks ago.  Total value was $2k+ in transactions.  I'm not sure where you came up with the 180 day number for a supposedly stolen Amazon gift card code to reveal itself, but let's say that you're correct about the assumption of 30 to 60 days for a cardholder to discover and report unauthorized charges.

By my clock, 60 days is about 2 months.  So by the end of May, if my Amazon account with its large gift card balance is still in good standing, and others can report that as well, I expect that you would owe newdude 50 btc, am I correct?
]
If ANYONE would have said I was a scammer, it would be this guy. He was my #3 customer.
Even while all this bullshit Occulta was saying I was a scammer, this guy was STILL buying.
If I were still selling on this forum, Id bet a bag of nickels he STILL would buy from me!
The truth will set you free!
I believe you john. I also believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Newdude, dont get sucked in to the shit storm. Stand your ground and sell me codes.
Where is the popcorn?
When i first started selling here i got the third degree too. Almost all new sellers do. People around here are very suspicious. And for good reason. Dont take it personal. Just do good business and eventually people will start to trust you and appreciate your service.

You wouldn't believe the amount of carders/scammers we saw here last year. I could say safely that almost 1/3 of sellers turned out to be a kind of scam last year.
I agree.
When i first started selling here i got the third degree too. Almost all new sellers do. People around here are very suspicious. And for good reason. Dont take it personal. Just do good business and eventually people will start to trust you and appreciate your service.
Thanks for the confidence. But I retire from this board.
I mean, anyone with half a brain knows that almost any amount of credit card purchase will be verified.
When I use my Chase Visa, they freeze my card for any amount over $200. They then call me to verify the transaction.
So to sell $50,000 worth of Amazon codes, purchased with a stolen credit card, is highly obsurd.
Thanks man. Appreciate it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break

You wouldn't believe the amount of carders/scammers we saw here last year. I could say safely that almost 1/3 of sellers turned out to be a kind of scam last year.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
You dealt with me many times on $2k+ transactions, like everyone else i have dealt with, flawless transactions.

Yet, again like everyone else your eyes probably lit up with this guys offers. Even if he does 'pull through' ill bet you 50BTC his GCs are carded.

To the guy asking what 'carded' means, this means someone is fraudulently using somebody elses credit card, to purchase goods.

Do not assume because you have your GCs that 180days down the line amazon put your accounts in negative balance, and ask for the money back!

My most recent transaction with newdude was over 1.5 weeks ago, and the transaction before that was over 2.5 weeks ago.  Total value was $2k+ in transactions.  I'm not sure where you came up with the 180 day number for a supposedly stolen Amazon gift card code to reveal itself, but let's say that you're correct about the assumption of 30 to 60 days for a cardholder to discover and report unauthorized charges.

By my clock, 60 days is about 2 months.  So by the end of May, if my Amazon account with its large gift card balance is still in good standing, and others can report that as well, I expect that you would owe newdude 50 btc, am I correct?
Dont give up there is good money to be made here. Just take care of the guy you owe and carry on.
I agree man. But this shit is too much! LOL.
I have been going non-stop at my job since 8am.
Could I give him Amazon codes right now this very second for 20-25% right now this very second and end this bullshit with him? Yes I can.
Will I? NOPE.
He can go buy his codes from somewhere else. Go and try to get 20% everyday from Occulta for chump change. He aint having that shit.
I am not going to give him the satisfaction of enjoying $150 extra. Fuck that. And yes, I am a Christian.
If this makes me shady, then call me shady.
I never lied to him or scammed him of ANYTHING.
And he said I owed him $1000, when I actually owe him $568.75. He needs to set the facts straight.
And anyone that I sold codes to, if they went first, they got their codes inside of 5 minutes.
If I went first, I didnt hound them over payment. I am way too busy to even care.

Dont give up there is good money to be made here. Just take care of the guy you owe and carry on.
I really dont care enough to read all that shit. You answered my question with your last post. If your not scam just ignore the people talking shit and do what you do. If you deliver i dont care what people say i will buy from you and im sure others will too.
Exactly.
But I am not selling anything else on here anyway.
Not now, not ever.
Everything I get is already sold the second I get it.
He just doesnt know how good he had it and would have had it. If he only had a clue.
So it doesnt matter, does it?
If I were indeed a scammer, I could have took his ass for $4,000 easy.
So when I can get away from my job and family, I will send his ass his $600.
I really dont care enough to read all that shit. You answered my question with your last post. If your not scam just ignore the people talking shit and do what you do. If you deliver i dont care what people say i will buy from you and im sure others will too.
Newdude are you admitting you owe haploid23? Im assuming he paid for a code and didnt get it?
Read the whole email.
Yes, I owe him $600. Thats all I owe him.
Good, let's make this public now, no more private emails. So if you owe me still, where is my refund or the codes? It's been a week. And how about you post everything so people can see how shady you really are. Make it organized please, no one is going to follow that string of emails.
Shady? Ive replied to your emails within 5 minutes of you emailing, all but 2 times.
Yes I owe you $600. Thats all that should matter.
But dont come on here talking shit like I am hiding from you or not responding to you. Cause its bullshit. You know that its bullshit.
I have a job, a family, 4 kids, and I go to church 2 times a week. So you can kiss the roundest part of my ass for all I could care.
I will send your funds to you by Mtgox code as soon as I can get to the bank and use Bitinstant or Aurum to get it.
Will it be today? Will it be tomorrow? Will I leave my job at the pawnshop for 1 hour and miss out on more opportunity to buy more electronics to trade for more and more Amazon codes to accommodate your impatient ass? Hell no.
Newdude are you admitting you owe haploid23? Im assuming he paid for a code and didnt get it?
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
Yes, I owe him $600. Thats all I owe him.
Good, let's make this public now, no more private emails. So if you owe me still, where is my refund or the codes? It's been a week. And how about you post everything so people can see how shady you really are. Make it organized please, no one is going to follow that string of emails. Quote just ONE time that I needed to lie about anything? You on the other hand, lied to me a dozen times and been stalling for a week now.
Thats quite a wall of text you got there! Sounds like someone has some explaining to do!  Roll Eyes
So read all of it. If I really were a scammer, I could have took him to the cleaners.
Yes, I owe him $600. Thats it.
Yes, I work 12 hours a day also. Everyday.
His lying, impatient ass can go buy his codes from someone else.
I can post more if I need to.
Pages:
Jump to: