Pages:
Author

Topic: Discussion about post quality for PRIMEDICE signature campaign. - page 3. (Read 6544 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Thanks for spending the time to analyse, compile and deliver this feedback, MICRO. You've conducted a nice peer audit, flagging up some questionable participants within the PrimeDice programme.

As hilariousandco has offered, I'm also happy to chip in with some of the analysis. Perhaps if a standard for analysing post quality is defined then we can review quality in a consistent manner. However if you're happy to continue this process alone then that is fair enough.

PS. Thanks for the personal feedback Smiley
He has done it all already , also if you are offering some assistance you can help him next time if he does that , or you can go through the profiles again to make sure his ratings are fine , but let me tell you he's not gonna like it if you dispute his judgement , personally I won't like it if someone does that to me.

No , no . Actually i would rly like to get more opinions on this . And if u think my judgement is wrong i would be more than happy to hear it. As i told many times, more opinions we get , better look on it we have.

So i would love to see more people involved in this next time.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Oh I so love how you label me as SPAM Smiley you really have no idea....

All the articles I post actually contribute to the topics they are posted in.

There no such thing as BEGGING for donations, there is simply a donaiton address in every article.

But whatever, it was a waste of time to join this signature campaign anyway Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Thank you as I had seen many members spamming this sig campaign and wanted action taken against them, they dont post much but there posts are uselsess posts.

Never mind I found your addy

Feel free to correct me on any profile if u think im not correct. Same goes for everybody who wants to help.

So maybe lets discuss about the quality of your posts Micro.
Checked last of your posts and most of them are on this thread or PD thread or thread about paid sig campaigns.  How come you think this is constructive?

Regards.

BTC

It's Stunna's role to be the judge of that, and since he tipped him 0.2 BTC, it's safe to assume he considers him to be a constructive user Wink
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
Thank you as I had seen many members spamming this sig campaign and wanted action taken against them, they dont post much but there posts are uselsess posts.

Feel free to correct me on any profile if u think im not correct. Same goes for everybody who wants to help.

Checked last of your posts and most of them are on this thread or PD thread.  How come you think this is constructive?

MICRO moderates on PrimeDice, therefore it is unsurprising to see him so active within the PrimeDice threads.

Furthermore posts made within that thread can be constructive, he is often very helpful in there.

And finally, who is to say that he isn't deducting some of his posts in those threads before he reports them to Stunna? He did state that he deducts 50-55 (I can't confirm that).
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Checked last of your posts and most of them are on this thread or PD thread or thread about paid sig campaigns.  How come you think this is constructive?

Regards.

BTC
legendary
Keep it dense, yeah?
Thanks for spending the time to analyse, compile and deliver this feedback, MICRO. You've conducted a nice peer audit, flagging up some questionable participants within the PrimeDice programme.

As hilariousandco has offered, I'm also happy to chip in with some of the analysis. Perhaps if a standard for analysing post quality is defined then we can review quality in a consistent manner. However if you're happy to continue this process alone then that is fair enough.

He has done it all already , also if you are offering some assistance you can help him next time if he does that , or you can go through the profiles again to make sure his ratings are fine , but let me tell you he's not gonna like it if you dispute his judgement , personally I won't like it if someone does that to me.

Woah relax, I wasn't talking about going over his existing analysis. Also if you read my whole post you would see that I was clearly referring to the next audit on post quality given that I thanked him for carrying out this particular audit and then thanked him for the feedback he provided regarding my post quality.

My intention is to help divide the workload the next time around, should he require it. 10 hours is a long time to spend, and that timeframe can change as the number of participants fluctuate and post more.

One way of getting a quick glance at indicators is comparing the number of posts in each sub-forum between each month, even if it is just comparing Off-Topic for last month vs this month. That way you can quickly gauge what % of posts during that month were in a sub-forum that is generally frowned upon by many, including Stunna.

Once you flag people who have posted a high % of their monthly posts in Off Topic you can drilled down to post-level and see what they are saying. It's all about indicators.

It's good to see that MICRO's feedback has been directly picked up by Stunna and put to effect, with several participants set to not receiving (full) payment as a result of their violation of the terms.
Yeah I got it you are just raising a helping hand, I also thought about it this time but I wasn't comfortable judging members having higher activity or higher membership status to me also I wanted to make sure that it all goes well for the first time . Micro is also a mod @ PD so not many contradicted . so maybe next time I'll join in to share the workload , if thats fine.

I think that it's important that if MICRO does agree to share out the workload then it is just a couple of people, and that they operate to the same standard of judging post quality though generally the guideline is the terms set out by Stunna.

Yeah, I'm not surprised that MICRO took the initiative on carrying out this check as he is very passionate about PrimeDice, both the game and the programme. Stunna is fortunate to have somebody of his commitment in his ranks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

Woah relax, I wasn't talking about going over his existing analysis. Also if you read my whole post you would see that I was clearly referring to the next audit on post quality given that I thanked him for carrying out this particular audit and then thanked him for the feedback he provided regarding my post quality.

My intention is to help divide the workload the next time around, should he require it. 10 hours is a long time to spend, and that timeframe can change as the number of participants fluctuate and post more.

One way of getting a quick glance at indicators is comparing the number of posts in each sub-forum between each month, even if it is just comparing Off-Topic for last month vs this month. That way you can quickly gauge what % of posts during that month were in a sub-forum that is generally frowned upon by many, including Stunna.

Once you flag people who have posted a high % of their monthly posts in Off Topic you can drilled down to post-level and see what they are saying. It's all about indicators.

It's good to see that MICRO's feedback has been directly picked up by Stunna and put to effect, with several participants set to not receiving (full) payment as a result of their violation of the terms.
Yeah I got it you are just raising a helping hand, I also thought about it this time but I wasn't comfortable judging members having higher activity or higher membership status to me also I wanted to make sure that it all goes well for the first time . Micro is also a mod @ PD so not many contradicted . so maybe next time I'll join in to share the workload , if thats fine.
Did stunna pay you for doing this ?

I mean its like he is hire you already .
Naa he's not getting paid, just social service :p

@Micro You should mention it on OP that you aren't getting paid for doing it :p that too in Bold , red color and Size15
legendary
Keep it dense, yeah?

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Did stunna pay you for doing this ?

I mean its like he is hire you already .

legendary
Keep it dense, yeah?

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Heya MICRO, Good job Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Micro deserved his 0.2btc tip. I think next time, a lot of people will try to help to get their part of the tip Smiley

Good job Micro.

Sadly, the quality might not be as good since they may do it as fast as possible just to get tips.

Thanks Micro for possibly speeding-up our payments Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Micro deserved his 0.2btc tip. I think next time, a lot of people will try to help to get their part of the tip Smiley

Good job Micro.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Did  you put your ID/link to profile in correctly when you 'claimed payment' a day or two ago ?
Perhaps yours was one the ones that had no profile ID.

Hello, I can't seem to find my ID in your spreadsheet even though I was a new enroller (last month).
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello, I can't seem to find my ID in your spreadsheet even though I was a new enroller (last month).
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Just curious,are you doing this as a community service or is Stunna paying you together post quality?
Great idea, just wondering what's driving it

Nah, im doing it for free to help out so we can get payments faster Cheesy (not that im in a hurry but some of u guys probably are) .

Thanks Micro for the awesome work!

Stunna sent me a huge tip for that so at the end i got paid much more than i shoulda been, but i was doing it for free Smiley .

There are couple of un happy people with my judgement but , ofc that will always happen . If majority of people think i done good work, and Stunna also i will do this for the next time also.
And i will start checking for sig changing scamers right away .

Wow, are you telling me that the 0.2 was a bonus from Stunna? What a generous person he is.

Wow! That is more than I made with posting max amount of post in month!
I want to do this next time! Tongue
Posting 30 hours = 0.16BTC
Checking posts 10 hours = 0.2BTC
Much better hourly rate I must say Smiley

Well he posted that list and asked for help, anybody coulda done it. But nobody did. I took that and done it for free. And it paid off much more than it should .

Anyways its not about money, its that its much better when community is involved in fighting off spamers ,than we would not have cap on posts , and it would benefit us all.
And its better when we have multiple opinions on same topic if somebody have to much spam or not.

Everybody should help and it will be better for us all if we have good quality sig campaign .

When I saw it you already had this thread made so I didn't want to stole your work Cheesy
But why isn't Stunna sending payments now since you have checked everyone on the list?

Why are you so annoying and you keep asking?
Stunna would check again too, and then he would have to calculate payouts and send them. Stop being an impatient git.

I didn't mean to be annoying.
But if Stunna is going to check everyone anyway, what is point of that someone else checked them for him  Huh

He won't check them again. But there is still ALOT of work. People trying to scam by claiming in some other name, and so on.
Some people claimed on 18th, some did not put link, he needs to work everything out.

Its alot of work. And he is pretty bussy man, im surprised he only takes 48h most of the time.
So pls be patient and don't worry about it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Just curious,are you doing this as a community service or is Stunna paying you together post quality?
Great idea, just wondering what's driving it

Nah, im doing it for free to help out so we can get payments faster Cheesy (not that im in a hurry but some of u guys probably are) .

Thanks Micro for the awesome work!

Stunna sent me a huge tip for that so at the end i got paid much more than i shoulda been, but i was doing it for free Smiley .

There are couple of un happy people with my judgement but , ofc that will always happen . If majority of people think i done good work, and Stunna also i will do this for the next time also.
And i will start checking for sig changing scamers right away .

Wow, are you telling me that the 0.2 was a bonus from Stunna? What a generous person he is.

Wow! That is more than I made with posting max amount of post in month!
I want to do this next time! Tongue
Posting 30 hours = 0.16BTC
Checking posts 10 hours = 0.2BTC
Much better hourly rate I must say Smiley

Well he posted that list and asked for help, anybody coulda done it. But nobody did. I took that and done it for free. And it paid off much more than it should .

Anyways its not about money, its that its much better when community is involved in fighting off spamers ,than we would not have cap on posts , and it would benefit us all.
And its better when we have multiple opinions on same topic if somebody have to much spam or not.

Everybody should help and it will be better for us all if we have good quality sig campaign .

When I saw it you already had this thread made so I didn't want to stole your work Cheesy
But why isn't Stunna sending payments now since you have checked everyone on the list?

Why are you so annoying and you keep asking?
Stunna would check again too, and then he would have to calculate payouts and send them. Stop being an impatient git.

I didn't mean to be annoying.
But if Stunna is going to check everyone anyway, what is point of that someone else checked them for him  Huh

A double checking is better. I think he is just checking again and by checking, he can check how the work was done too.
Kindly,
          MZ
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

Everybody can help. If you see people that are spamming or blatantly taking the piss report the posts to either the mods and/or Stunna. It's these people that will ruin it for everyone else on the campaigns and they won't care if the deals get banned. Most of them probably don't even care about Bitcoin and the technology behind it and just want to make a quick and easy buck so they'll just dissapear along with the campaigns.

And good job Micro. Let me know if you need a hand with next month.

+1.
I saw many spams, mostly in signature campaigns but I couldn't report it as I couldn't make a decision. I am going to report from now on to see a better forum.
Kindly,
          MZ
Pages:
Jump to: