Pages:
Author

Topic: Discussion about post quality for PRIMEDICE signature campaign. - page 6. (Read 6544 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Nice job Micro!

^ non constructive post - deduct that Cheesy LOL jk.
Tnx man. I think we will get payments much faster now , when that list is finished for Stunna Smiley .

Make sure you email/skype Stunna so that he actually sees this list.

Yeah i did skype him , i given him link when i started and now again, with some explanation. So when he gets online he will see that .
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/madmat-305813 - Alot of post in France section

This is my profile. You didn't mark OK, nor CHECK, nor SPAM. Is it because some of the posts are in French and you can't check if they are constructive ? I also write a lot in English, I think there is enough material to make an opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1092
nahtnam.com
Nice job Micro!

Tnx man. I think we will get payments much faster now , when that list is finished for Stunna Smiley .

Make sure you email/skype Stunna so that he actually sees this list.
legendary
Nice job Micro!

legendary
Activity: 1092
nahtnam.com
legendary
Finally done !!! Took me full day Cheesy .

Tnx guys for support. Paying me for posts i made is already enough.
I know Stunna appreciates help.

I think he will use this , and i told him to check users marked as CHECK and one that i think its pure spam.

So i think we can expect payments rly soon.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
In order to stop spam posts, I think Stunna should lower the max post per month to 50 or 100 posts

In my opinion, he should take down the pay per post structure altogether.  There will be much less spam.

It may eventually reduce spam overall, but notice that people who are spamming for the extra btc will simply create/buy other accounts and carry on with it. Now, maybe most people won't go through the trouble of doing it, but I agree with zolace here: getting rid of spammers, and maybe even giving negative trust to the worst offenders, seems to me to be the most effective way of handling it, while at the same time not penalizing people who post a lot of constructive posts.

On the other hand, as MICRO found out the hard way, it's a lot of work for one person to go through it all Wink (thanks for taking the initiative by the way). So, either all of us checking on each others' posts throughout the month and flagging spam posts and posting on this thread, or Stunna paying a small group of people to check the posts at the end of the month, would probably be a better idea.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
That's kind of impressive to go through so many profiles for quality control.

Did Stunna hire you to do this or is it just for signature campaign integrity?

Anyway, good job.
He mentioned in posts before that he's doing it for free as a community service.. Although I think he should get reward for this , if satunna uses his reference.
 Just my 2satoshis.

Just curious,are you doing this as a community service or is Stunna paying you together post quality?
Great idea, just wondering what's driving it

Nah, im doing it for free to help out so we can get payments faster Cheesy (not that im in a hurry but some of u guys probably are) .
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
Yeah its rly much more work than i was thinking it is Cheesy .

But not full time it takes 1 day to check new members, and Stunna can check the old ones randomly , like couple of them each day of the month. Maybe i will also do so when i have free time.

But now i see why it takes 48+ hours for him to do the payments , jeezzz its ALOT of work to check everybody for spam.

But i will definitely count this posts here and on pd topic for payment Cheesy .
Haha told you its heck of a task but you did extremely well going through 100 profiles is not easy :p and I don't think you'll be able to go through all the remaining profiles tonight, you manually scanned some 100 profiles and I'm sure if this is someones daily job he/she'll surely hate it.
 Well done mate 100 Done   Cheesy 70 more   Huh to go.

Aw, its getting harder. Cheesy . But almost done. I was doing that whole day Cheesy . With short brakes ofc.

UpDown should have hired u rather than Howzar. Then we did not need to see the mess currently going over there...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
That's kind of impressive to go through so many profiles for quality control.

Did Stunna hire you to do this or is it just for signature campaign integrity?

Anyway, good job.
OK :p
So now I'm going to bed its 2:00am here  [or I might stay a lil longer] Smiley and wait for you to finish  Wink as you are almost done , mate you are one hard working guy..! +you should get paid for this...!

PS: If someone disputes your judgement just show them the Middle Finger and say FU
legendary

But not full time it takes 1 day to check new members, and Stunna can check the old ones randomly , like couple of them each day of the month. Maybe i will also do so when i have free time.

But now i see why it takes 48+ hours for him to do the payments , jeezzz its ALOT of work to check everybody for spam.

But i will definitely count this posts here and on pd topic for payment Cheesy .
Haha told you its heck of a task but you did extremely well going through 100 profiles is not easy :p and I don't think you'll be able to go through all the remaining profiles tonight, you manually scanned some 100 profiles and I'm sure if this is someones daily job he/she'll surely hate it.

Aw, its getting harder. Cheesy . But almost done. I was doing that whole day Cheesy . With short brakes ofc.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1005
Wow OP rather you than me having or even wanting to go through that lot, that being said someone needs to, I have checked a few and your quite correct there is a lot of rubbish being posted.

I guess the bigger the campaign gets the harder it is to check all these things, I mean its probably a full time job going through the PD campaign each month.

This really look like a hard work. Have a little break for your eyes. It is really hard to see al the posts of 200 members in the campaign. Anyway keep up on the good work, you have just a little left Smiley
I might be interested into helping for review next time on 17th august. May be we can organize and split when reviewing each post.
BR
legendary
Wow OP rather you than me having or even wanting to go through that lot, that being said someone needs to, I have checked a few and your quite correct there is a lot of rubbish being posted.

I guess the bigger the campaign gets the harder it is to check all these things, I mean its probably a full time job going through the PD campaign each month.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Wow what a great attitude.

Didn't you come from updown sig ? Not many sigs left for you to do if you leave.
I have been on forums for about 16 years. This is the first time I have seen some one pay a) anything at all   b) so much.

Let me guess.. you are 15 ?

If that happens im outta here, wont give free advertising and new dice sig is coming I dont think Stunna wanna do that

We are entitled to do what we want,  Yes and there is new competition coming out, competition is great, everyone loves it.

Hey micro once I get my payment im gonna make a donation to you as a good job well done, hope others can do the same.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Wow what a great attitude.

Didn't you come from updown sig ? Not many sigs left for you to do if you leave.
I have been on forums for about 16 years. This is the first time I have seen some one pay a) anything at all   b) so much.

Let me guess.. you are 15 ?

If that happens im outta here, wont give free advertising and new dice sig is coming I dont think Stunna wanna do that
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
In order to stop spam posts, I think Stunna should lower the max post per month to 50 or 100 posts

In my opinion, he should take down the pay per post structure altogether.  There will be much less spam.

It probably will , stunna is considering switching to pay per rank, and we will be allowed to have ref link for pd3 in sig.

Now on topic.
Any suggestions / complains on my list upthere ?
Somebody pls check profile marked as CHECK , and SPAM, and tell me if im wrong ?
Pages:
Jump to: