Pages:
Author

Topic: Distributed Autonomous Society - page 3. (Read 2993 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
June 19, 2015, 06:13:01 PM
great idea, but first you need consensus on the proper role of government.  what should the DAG do and what shouldn't it so?  Since people can't really agree on that, how will you supplant the current system?

The proper role of government IMO is to uphold individual rights and prohibit initiary force.  Yet many people believe the government should have their hands in the economy, agriculture, education, the environment, you name it.

A limited government based on a DAG would be perhaps good, but people haven't been educated yet on the proper function of government.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 19, 2015, 06:04:30 PM
No comments ? No one interested in DAGs ?

You should write the white paper .. its an interesting topic
Activity: 727
Merit: 500
Minimum Effort/Maximum effect
June 19, 2015, 03:28:39 PM
omg! lol!

well of course... you have privacy, the security checks are for you to be sure that your rights are being respected so... the crazy security blockchain works in the background it won't meddle in your life, but if you get robbed or someone is trying to take advantage of you, it will tell you immediately that the contract you are about to agree too is not legit that it does not follow the constitution blockchains regulations.

so, no one can find out what you own unless you reveal it; This is the miracle of homomorphic encryption not even the machine knows what you have, but it can figure out when things are wrong and will only reveal this information to others if you approve.

you would have your own private blockchain ledger that catalogs your habits, purchases, what you own... what I'm trying to say is that it's looking out for you, because what you know it knows too and can tell if you may be getting extorted or robbed and will inform security drones to come check up on you to make sure everything is okay only if you have it setup for that...

personal freedom is of the utmost importance, so only relevant things would be available to others, your employer will want to know if you have a drivers licence or if your qualified to run sophisticated machinery. This can easily be devulged by you to your employeer upon request of all relevant data, giving them a key to transcribe your encrypted blockchain information and to compare it to the public blockchains for safety... so

this is how it works, public blockchain ledgers with global information and your private blockchain keeping track, no one sees what's on your private ledger but every bit of information can be confirmed if you know where to look in the public blockchains. If there is a problem the trail of information can be verified very quickly within seconds by anyone at your approval.

so yeah, no 1984, your mom won't know your secrets, but everything that lets us establish trust in each other will be available at a moments notice to establish your reputation... we don't even need names with this blockchain system to tell you the truth, as long as you know your key, your golden, the web of information will tell people who you are.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Crypto-Games.net: DICE and SLOT
June 19, 2015, 11:07:34 AM
It is simply a matter of time, the layers are being assembled.

The concept of a Decentralized Autonomous Government is already in the works and being built as we speak. The internet is a beautiful place a massive forum of information where simple questions are given and great answers are provided. The difference with the Blockchain based systems is that with a DAC it understands these questions and it adapts to them as best as it can.

So, if you figure out how to automate a specific function it is done... the accesibility of it guarantees that all people regardless of age, sex, race, nationality, or religion has access to that function... it is an amalgamation between a contract and a law; the best of both worlds.

we are beginning to take programming to the next level to the point of global transcendence; Creating functions on the internet that correlate to rights and responsibilities that can be monitored and executed at any time globally by a citizen.

This is a battle for the hearts and minds of all humanity.

Amen. Or words to that effect in any mode of thought or belief.

every facet of information is cataloged, categorized, correlated, integrated to everything else, the truth is understood to a transcendent level by the network... it knows when your lying and it knows when to hold you accountable.

Don't go all 1984 on me man. We still want privacy, as fragile as it is right now. What happens if my other half asks me, "Am I fat?" and I say, "Of course not." and a random blockchain connected PC in the room says "Actually, the other week you told your mate that your girlfriend had a fat ass."

That's not cool man, not at all. That's like two months of pouting and expensive dinner dates... where I pay premium for salad!@!)&
Activity: 119
NewsBTC Canada
June 19, 2015, 10:42:11 AM
DAG (or anything DA) is something that a lot of people are interested in for many reasons and will create massive opportunities for the right people.
This is definitely one of the more groundbreaking and challenging elements of smart contract technology.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
June 19, 2015, 10:01:13 AM
Activity: 727
Merit: 500
Minimum Effort/Maximum effect
June 19, 2015, 09:23:12 AM
It is simply a matter of time, the layers are being assembled.

The concept of a Decentralized Autonomous Government is already in the works and being built as we speak. The internet is a beautiful place a massive forum of information where simple questions are given and great answers are provided. The difference with the Blockchain based systems is that with a DAC it understands these questions and it adapts to them as best as it can.

So, if you figure out how to automate a specific function it is done... the accesibility of it guarantees that all people regardless of age, sex, race, nationality, or religion has access to that function... it is an amalgamation between a contract and a law; the best of both worlds.

we are beginning to take programming to the next level to the point of global transcendence; Creating functions on the internet that correlate to rights and responsibilities that can be monitored and executed at any time globally by a citizen.

This is a battle for the hearts and minds of all humanity.

for example what do we need to create a DAG? Automation and lots of it, all functions of government can be done online, automate them and integrate them into the machines that use the Blockchain, these blockchain machines are regulated by the blockchain so any that does not adhere to it's guiding principles will be devoid of updates from the network, Asimov would be proud.

These machines composed of accreditation and administration functions that can be executed by any citizen at any given moment, with a sufficiently integrated blockchain web can ascertain veracity by strictly adhering to true information held within the blockchain.

If the Bitcoin network makes it impossible to steal funds then the avenue of attack would be to rob the individual directly, to avoid that a security blockchain with sensor integration(cameras, microphones, Facial recognitiona, A.I) can see the robbery in action and record the tresspass forever on the blockchain; bypass that by doing these actions anonymously, countered by adhering to a cadre of blockchain regulated drones that monitor the security blockchain and hunt down the offending individuals, to avoid that offenders would fight back and of course they would face the blockchain regulated enforcement drones which follow strictly and unconditionally without fear the will of the people, protecting them unconditionally, bypassing that would be to attack the common sense of the people, perverting their choices for ill gain, which would be countered by a social information and education blockchain that gathers and exposes the true information of how the society is working to fully inform the citizens with honest, unbiased information, impossible to falsify.... and hence the blockchain begins to form a government and the biggest battle in human history begins.

regardless of the level of corruption in the world, the blockchain with it's structure will correct and balance all forces... It does not forget, it does not forgive and it is legion... the network effect globally makes every attempt at corruption visible, every attack on the integrity of the network is recorded what works once will never work again once understood. slowly but surely each deviation against the will of the people is methodically routed out and eliminated.

Blockchain based government is a deep integration of every level of the human psyche. every facet of information is cataloged, categorized, correlated, integrated to everything else, the truth is understood to a transcendent level by the network... it knows when your lying and it knows when to hold you accountable.
Activity: 112
Crypto-Games.net: DICE and SLOT
June 19, 2015, 07:48:27 AM
I am.

Thing is, I believe it's a totally new thing that doesn't really have legs yet. But if the truth be told, I personally think it's the only reasonable way forward for the developed world. Other countries will follow, but much later. I write science fiction so to me it seems perfectly reasonable.

Democracy actually doesn't exist in the sense it was supposed to. We realistically have a choice of just three parties that no matter in the U.S, U.K or western Europe represent the left, right or liberal, these parties pander to the large corporations and must make decisions that are for their benefit after they get into office. These large corporations aren't stupid, they bankroll all of the top three, which is why our nations end up at the wrong end of wars and corps.

the top three then (due to propaganda) are seen as the only viable choices and so therefore receive the lions share of the votes.

I don't think that's great but I also don't see it as the end of the world. Western nations still have a multitude of human rights laws in place that make our lives vastly better than many people living under dictatorships. If you don't believe that's the case, try living in those countries. You'll soon change your mind.

But...

Let's be honest. We don't have any choices after they are elected into office. They do what they want for three years and six months and then suddenly, they are all super nice and useful in the lead up to the election... and we all get collective amnesia about all the crap they did before.

Twenty plus years ago there was no alternative, now, there is. There is no reason why every country's citizen can't have an app or visit a website that gives them a choice as to which areas their tax dollars go to (connected to their ID/NI number/passport), or which major decisions are made with a click of a button. The block chain makes this entirely possible, Counterparty already has this voting system in place with tokens.

There is an arrogance to politics that says the populace are too stupid to make decisions for their own country, but the education level of most developed nations actually speaks of a different reality. We know what we want, it's just no one listens to us.

DAG is not only fair, it is perhaps the only 'truly' democratic decision/development that should be the next step forward for humanity as a whole.

Let's be realistic, we don't want our countries to fall flat on their faces, so we are not going to stop taxation any time soon, but it is our right to decide where our money goes, and national policy.

Do we really need politicians who do not recognize our wishes nor follow through on them?

Activity: 298
June 18, 2015, 06:02:47 AM
No comments ? No one interested in DAGs DASs ?
Activity: 298
June 17, 2015, 09:42:11 PM
Hi there,

Heard that the most exiting Application Bitcoin allow is DAGs. But the internet lacks of information about DAGs. What is a DAG exactly ? How does it work ? Is there any white paper ? The only white paper i've found is there, but I didn't find any reference related to the Bitcoin protocol. Is Ethereum a better protocol for DAGs ? Is there other posts here which contains DAGs topic related ? Found this article btw but i'm locking for further informations. Thanks.

[EDIT]: Removed "Distributed Autonomous Government" in the topic title. The terms just doesn't sound right.
Pages:
Jump to: