Pages:
Author

Topic: Diversify Investments - page 20. (Read 4092 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 12:33:57 PM
Diversifying your investment does not necessarily mean you would choose a couple of coins to invest in, you can also diversify with bitcoin only and would buy them or make a buy order every time it drops its price, that is still diversifying too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
Investment diversification is a good investment. You should diversify so that you can have certain opportunities and make the market more diversified and more diversified than the choice of investors to invest
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 11:58:15 AM
Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?

You have to understand that it is a risk investing in altcoins. They may never shoot. Therefore, I believe, is to listen to all the advice on this forum in your thread and write all the coins that you recommended and start exploring each of them. And then have to buy.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 11:52:20 AM
Appreciate the feedback in this forum. Diversification of investment is indeed the rule of thumb in investment. It's the only way to protect an investor from a big risk and it's also a way to gain from different areas/platform. Thanks for the advises of other posters here, appreciate it.
Activity: 406
July 08, 2018, 11:42:15 AM
if I would choose 3 to 5 cryptocurrencies by looking for small but safer advantages, than entering 1 cryptocurrency if it decreases then we can only wait
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
July 08, 2018, 11:37:25 AM
Well that's vwry true. THey say we should not keep all our eggs in one basket to avoud tge loss od all. But know that Bitcoin is te safest investment followed by ETH and other good coins. So I advise yoy split your money into three, use a major portion to get some BTCs, the second largest to buy a good altcoin you have researched about and then use the remaining in an interesting ICO you've again researched about.
Activity: 207
July 08, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

Investment diversification is a form of creativity after altcoin are gaining in popularity. and every investor tends to focus on different altcoins. but if compared to the return value of bitcoin investment or efficiency. it is not. for $ 1k5, when you get a good signal for speculation on bitcoin. Besides, you have nothing to worry about and are comfortable with bitcoin.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 08, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

In my opinion diversification of your investment is a very nice idea because it reduce the risk,so if you want to invest not only in Bitcoin you can find a potential altcoin for you to have a choice if one of your investment has not succeeded.
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 08, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

That is a great idea diversifying the money because in that way you can grow your money into different parts. And when they fall which they actually could, your money will not fall all together. Your money will fall differently and not at the same time. So if I am gonna ask how many cryptocurrency rhen I will say at least 3 or 5 because in these days there are a few cryptocurrency that are legit in here the rest are scam.
Diversification helps reduce risks and losses. Market is always moving ups and downs. It's better to strategize so that when other market is generating negative results, you can still receive positive profit from the other one. However, we also need to check what is the strength and weaknesses of that market before investing, do background check, and what's its potential. It's better be prepared, and learn from every experience- either failures or success.
Activity: 266
July 08, 2018, 07:20:59 AM
Diversification is always necessary. The processes that take place on world markets are complex and confusing. Multichannel games for raising and lowering, misinformation, minimizing the value of real assets and exaggeration of digital. If you want to at least keep your capital - then diversify your investment portfolio.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 08, 2018, 04:06:30 AM
Diversifying investments is the best one needs to do to be on the safer side. As majority of the users suggested one needs to make an investment on gold or some other investments schemes for security reasons. Apart from this making investments upon cryptocurrency as much possible will let us earn the best.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 03:59:30 AM
Choose good alt coin for investment or you can invest into BTC for long time at present condition. As facebook founder -Mark jakarbarg is going to take initial step to use block chain in facebook i think this positive news will help to make BTC grow up in very soon. So give your every step in crypt market very carefully or you will looser.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 08, 2018, 03:41:15 AM
I think your chances of making more money when investing some of the capital in bitcoin are huge because with the relatively fast price movements increase you can be more excited in using bitcoin as the one place of his most qualified crypto in the affairs of looking for income.

It's not just about making more money. Having a diversified portfolio eases the risk of losing everything in one go. Logically that's how an investor should see it. Risks can't be prevented but you can lessen the probability of an all out loss if you have several options.
Activity: 476
July 08, 2018, 03:24:16 AM

That is a great idea diversifying the money because in that way you can grow your money into different parts. And when they fall which they actually could, your money will not fall all together. Your money will fall differently and not at the same time. So if I am gonna ask how many cryptocurrency rhen I will say at least 3 or 5 because in these days there are a few cryptocurrency that are legit in here the rest are scam.
Activity: 33
July 08, 2018, 03:11:14 AM
Invest in altcoins.. diversify up to atleast 3 coins.. thas it..
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
July 08, 2018, 12:51:03 AM
I think your chances of making more money when investing some of the capital in bitcoin are huge because with the relatively fast price movements increase you can be more excited in using bitcoin as the one place of his most qualified crypto in the affairs of looking for income.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 07, 2018, 08:57:05 PM
It is the best way to minimize the risk and every investor should put a lot of attention in investment because if they will take it for granted then they are the one who will suffer a lot of lose of money in their overall investment and they might turned into a broke person at the end of the day. Diversifying investment is a required thing to do for every investors.
Activity: 380
July 07, 2018, 07:15:01 PM
If you have around 1.5k usd to invest then invest in various digital currencies at the rate of around 50 USD per investment and maybe 200 in Bitcoin and 200 in Ethereum. I would main,y invest that money in the infrastructure blockchain coins which are the sprinting board for other projects and services. Having a varied portfolio of around 20 to 40 coins and projects will help diversify your risk as well as your assets. I hope you do good research in order to get the best deal for your money, good luck!  Smiley

I'm not into investment yet as of now as I'm only doing bounty campaigns. And I appreciate the details you put-in for having a money of 1.5K USD to invest. It seems this is a good formula. Thank you mate, once I enter into investing, I will definitely consider your input. Appreciate it. God bless.
Activity: 532
June 23, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

Cryptocurrencies are not very stable so buying time is very important. It determines whether you are profitable. In my opinion 1500$ you should invest at least 3 coin. Of course, invest little by little is essential.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 11:26:32 AM
Diversification of investment is a must. Since the investment is always accompanied by a certain percentage of risk, it will be very difficult if all your money is invested and taken away. Split that money into many investment channels that you think is feasible. This will split the risk into different parts. If one of the investment channels fails, it is not a bad thing to do. Maybe the rest of the investment will be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: