Pages:
Author

Topic: Diversify Investments - page 19. (Read 4092 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 06:09:58 PM
It is all good to make diverse investment so that at least, when one investment goes down, you can be stabilized by the other. It is always an advise not to invest in one coin but your major investment should be in bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 02:04:09 PM
Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?
Investment diversification is the way many people use and love. I find that it also has some advantages. Diversifying investment is almost like you having backup projects, if one investment project fails you can still hope for other projects. Capital is divided into different investments and will reduce the risk of losing all capital. Your investment in Bitcoin I think is also reasonable, minimizing the risk a bit, but if you want to make bigger profits you can also invest in larger amounts on it because Bitcoin's future potential is very good
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
July 15, 2018, 01:28:19 PM
Diversification investment it means owning a multiple asset classes that behave differently in various market conditions and respond differently to various economy events. The offset any losses of the assaets. Risk is also lower because itsvrare that the entire portfolio woukd be wiped out by any single event. Is the way of process of allocating capital in a way that reduces the exposure to any one particular asset or risk.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 01:14:09 PM
I would select 3 cryptocurrencies, which includes bitcoin of course, and buy gradually and not everything all at once. Buy today then wait for around a week. If the price goes up then good. But if it goes down then buy some more.
Activity: 82
July 15, 2018, 01:12:28 PM
Investment diversification is the secret to making your investment richer and richer. You can invest in many different fields to make sure you are not losing money if you invest  Your lost

Diversification is very good, but you run a lot of risk if you invest in projects that are not good, my advice is you stay in bitcoin
You can choose to bet your money by investing in altcoin, which means you must be willing to lose almost all of your money because altcoin can even fall to more than 80% of your value if something goes wrong, or you choose to invest in bitcoin for the long term , which will give you more security and comfort in the future.
Activity: 81
July 15, 2018, 12:58:11 PM
Yes this is a good strategy to make huge profits in the cryptocurrency market but the only condition involved is that when you diversify your investments make sure that your portfolio does not contain any two coins which are cut off for the same purpose

Activity: 12
July 14, 2018, 06:55:04 AM
the  best  thing  you  can do  when you  have less  amount  of  cash is  coming  up  with a  few number  of crypto which  you  really  believe in.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
July 14, 2018, 05:54:47 AM
Invest in altcoins.. diversify up to atleast 3 coins.. thas it..
This is a different but suitable and efficient strategy. Actually if you are putting all of your eggs in one basket then things may be go wrong. What if that basket fall out and you are ending in your investment. Better to play a safe game. Divide your income and get a portion that is to be invested in crypto world. Divide it again and go for bitcoin and altcoin both. This is my favorite plan.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 09, 2018, 12:46:52 AM
Diversification is really a very good strategy when investing in cryptocurrency. Having 1500$  I would invest them in Ethereum, Bitcoin and Dash. Investment in a little bit of the same investment instrument is not diversification.

Yeah. In a market that's very volatile where you're constantly risking all your money getting lost, diversifying your portfolio is one of the few ways to reduce risk. You have backup plans if in case one or two investments don't go to well that way.
Activity: 83
July 08, 2018, 06:07:59 PM
Diversification is really a very good strategy when investing in cryptocurrency. Having 1500$  I would invest them in Ethereum, Bitcoin and Dash. Investment in a little bit of the same investment instrument is not diversification.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

We had different strategy in doing investment it's up to you which you prefer that suit to your time as if you going to invest in altcoins you need to monitor the movement everyday due to might fall once someone will dumps their token. Better to invest in bitcoin and ethereum as this has strong buy supports.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
July 08, 2018, 05:13:27 PM
Diversify investment is the rational decision,Diversifying investment secure the from the sudden crash of the market.If you lose from one side another side you will earn and will recover the losses.
Rational investors always diversify investment and dont depend upon one investment.Make sure your selection of coins should be good,must select stable coins.
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 04:52:21 PM
Do not listen to anybody when making a financial decision because each situation is unique. Surely deversification desrease your risk but from another hand you will not be able to earn much enough if your supposition are right. Let us have a look at and another situation if an investor are totally wrong then diversification will not help him too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
July 08, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

I think this is a simple and wise strategy, in addition to cultivating, at least we can anticipate, the price movements that occur, and you can know what to do later on BTC that have or have not you bought.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
July 08, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

When it comes to investment you have to be calculative in other not to invest into failed project and in diversifying your crypto investment you may choose to invest about 70% of your capital in bitcoin and then spread the remaining 30% into other promising altcoins, because bitcoin with it high market cap has little risk but you must be ready to hold for long.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
July 08, 2018, 04:08:17 PM
I think your chances of making more money when investing some of the capital in bitcoin are huge because with the relatively fast price movements increase you can be more excited in using bitcoin as the one place of his most qualified crypto in the affairs of looking for income.
Yeah now is the best time to invest because the price of bitcoin is really good, because it is increasing more and more, investment now a day is increasing so we should take the advantage of this opportunity of buying to get our profit high, now bitcoin is consider to be the best way of earning for those who have no other source of income, it is time to get the chance and get a better life.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
July 08, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

From my experience in diversifying i can surely say that you should have as much as possible different sources of income.
Crypto is only one of such options, and surely investing in Bitcoin will be the most safest investment on this market for a start.
I don't think that you can enter any traditional market like stock exchange or real estate market with deposit of 1.500$ but these markets should be definitely taken into consideration when we speak about diversification of funds.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
July 08, 2018, 12:56:48 PM
This may have a good idea behind. Yet I think if you really need to diversify your digital coilns, you need to select those coins that are not directly influenced by bitcoin. Because if it is, then the rise and drop of these coins are similar to bitcoin. Should any increase or decrease will happen all will be affected. As a result you are as if buying just one coin because all will go up and or down just the same.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
July 08, 2018, 12:43:40 PM
Diversified investment is good if you have enough money to invest in most of the potential cryptocurrencies around. Of course, it's a good way to avoid big losses while it can give you a really good profit too. If i only have like 1,500$ to invest, you can still managed to diversify your investment through cryptos that are just cheap but has a big potential to be a very good crypto.

there were lots of crypto investment so it is better to diversify your capital, it is not because avoiding loses but because of having a good income because every coin has a different percentage of income you can earn, there is one thing you should do,since every coin need to take time for the market to recover from dumping of bounty hunters then people should know how to control patience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 12:35:09 PM
Diversified investment is good if you have enough money to invest in most of the potential cryptocurrencies around. Of course, it's a good way to avoid big losses while it can give you a really good profit too. If i only have like 1,500$ to invest, you can still managed to diversify your investment through cryptos that are just cheap but has a big potential to be a very good crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: