Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[DIXICOIN][PoW/PoS][C11][Asic+NH Res][Masternode][☑️ Launch is LIVE !!! ☑️] 🔥 - page 3. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Just wanna wait and see the progress...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Its not a scam, your the only one acting stupid on a coin that has bin dead for more then 1 month. The dev ran with btc and im trying to release and swap for the community.
But when im asking everyone to send the OLD coins that are worth 0.00000000000000 you starting causing trouble.
This is taking a shit load of time and im doing it all for free for the community and the only thing you can do is bitch and moan.
I prefer having a useless coin than nothing at all, thank you very much Cheesy
I'm causing trouble? There was no time restriction for a swap announced, why should I send it in 5 minutes or be kicked out?
This is taking a shit load of time because you have no idea what you are doing. I told you how to swap.
New address, old addresses and signatures for the message signed with these old addresses' private keys - that's all this swap should require. 1 single google form.
But no, you are swapping in discord in extremely short period of time :facepalm:

Apperently had was owning OLD DIXI explorer and is now speading fud.

Please avoid this fud spammer.

His info :

https://www.whois.com/whois/blockstats.pw
Activity: 30
Promising Projects Huh okay i will wait hope this project is not a scam and success for the project dev ...
Its not a scam, your the only one acting stupid on a coin that has bin dead for more then 1 month. The dev ran with btc and im trying to release and swap for the community.
But when im asking everyone to send the OLD coins that are worth 0.00000000000000 you starting causing trouble.
This is taking a shit load of time and im doing it all for free for the community and the only thing you can do is bitch and moan.
I'm causing trouble? There was no time restriction for a swap announced, why should I send it in 5 minutes or be kicked out?
This is taking a shit load of time because you have no idea what you are doing. I told you how to swap.
New address, old addresses and signatures for the message signed with these old addresses' private keys - that's all this swap should require. 1 single google form.
But no, you are swapping in discord in extremely short period of time :facepalm:

As im doing it, im doing it my way. If you dont like it dont use it. Its a free service for everyone.

Im putting my own time in it and doing it for free.

You where online could send the coins but refused and started a fuz in the channel. Dont need that i already have enough work to handle this.

Goodluck with your old dixi.
Activity: 82
Activity: 126
Don't swap or participate in an auction. This is another scam.
Swap period was not announced, but as soon as I said that I will send coins only when there is a working new DIXI wallet he kicked me from Discord.
Probably wants to take coins hostage before the auction and then extort BTC for the dev to create that new wallet.
Also @Recom have no idea how to do swaps, all these nonsense with discord roles is ridiculous and completely unnecessary.
He is also clueless about message signing/verification, clearly his blockchain dev couldn't explain it to him Grin

Activity: 24
Don't swap or participate in an auction. This is another scam.
Swap period was not announced, but as soon as I said that I will send coins only when there is a working new DIXI wallet he banned me from Discord.
Probably wants to take coins hostage before the auction and then extort BTC for the dev to create that new wallet.
Also @Recom have no idea how to do swaps, all this nonsense with discord roles is ridiculous and completely unnecessary.
He is also clueless about message signing/verification, clearly his blockchain dev couldn't explain it to him Grin
Updated ann. Will be more updates in the next few days.

Also swap has bin closed aprox 100k to swap. This amount will be taken from 300k premine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
I did a Dutch translation and never did receive bounty, glad to see a new start. Love to do a new translation. Will i get my original bounty? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28417245

same problem as me translation and not receive bounty.

hope new dev make this dixi better than old dixi and give us bounty.

i want to reserve thailand translation when  new dev Wesjuhnlz reopen this bounty.

thanks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I did a Dutch translation and never did receive bounty, glad to see a new start. Love to do a new translation. Will i get my original bounty? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28417245
Activity: 32
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I also own a bit of Dixi. Thank goodness someone decided to take over after the original dev fled.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Currently getting swap ready.

Will update ANN soon.
Activity: 84
Activity: 68
Pages: