Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[DIXICOIN][PoW/PoS][C11][Asic+NH Res][Masternode][☑️ Launch is LIVE !!! ☑️] 🔥 - page 4. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 6
CryptoNerd.io
Hello everyone.

Since the original dev from dixi from this post : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dixi-dixihubpowposskunkhashairdropsmasternode-2649303 ran with some btc and i was the discord admin iv decided to help the community and swap the coins into a new one and bring it to exchange.

Nice

good luck
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
There is a large supermarket chain Dixie. Does this project have any relation to this network? If so, it is strange that they resorted to such methods.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
BTC

Community manager seeks Genius Level Developer for Long term Relationship DM Me

I Enjoy long walks through the Forums, in depth conversation about Crypto. and seek to start a family and raise many baby CryptoCurrencies
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
Thought the discord prune and everything disappeared but Recom still try his best to keep and make a shelter for old Dixi's refugees. Very kind of you, Recom.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
is the cut off really 33k block for swap?

You will only be swaped to the number of coins credited on your wallet before block 33k
Activity: 42
Hi new dev!
Great news, thanks for making this project up and running again. Could you please explain how one can tell which coin have been minted before block 33.000?
Thanks
Activity: 43
So there is no exchange for this coin?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Thanks for doing this, it was a real shame when the original dev took off.

Activity: 153
is the cut off really 33k block for swap?
Activity: 44
I have 2000 Dixi coins... Hope this works!!!!
Activity: 16
Activity: 6
Good work Smiley. A relief that the relaunch is coming to fruition for those that spent a lot of time/money on hashpower for Dixi!
Activity: 55
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
that's great new...

the Dixi has a very good idea but it's scam!

I translated and recommended the project but the dev gone...

Hope the community can takeover and make everything listed in the roadmap become true!
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: