Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 210. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

Headline from February 18, 2014

DNotes Launching Today, With A Plan For Competing In The Crowded Altcoin Space - https://www.ccn.com/dnotes-launching-today-plan-competing-crowded-altcoin-space/

Definition of crowded in Feb. 2014 = 108  (number of altcoins listed on CoinMarketcap for the week ending Feb 16).

Definition of crowded today = 1545  Grin

Happy Birthday DNotes!!!

It is so interesting to see how many new coins have entered the market -- most of which appear to be "me too's", or businesses that use blockchain as a fundraising platform, taking advantage of what is a very profitable gambling market that can create yields far beyond what is possible in the traditional finance world. Given these advantages, and the ability to 'get rich quick', along with much easier journey to doing so, I can hardly blame them for wanting to taking that approach -- after all it must feel pretty good to have millions of dollars of crypto, only 2 months after holding your ICO, without even possessing a working product. That said, there are many projects who have contributed immennsely to the blockchain community, and I would like to say thank you for where DNotes have benefited.

I am very proud of the direction and progress that the DNotes team have made in this first 4 years. This year we are beginning the execution of what we have spent over four years planning and preparing for. There will only be an even further workload, and more projects on the go -- so you will see our team expanding as we progress through what should be a massive 2018 with two fundraising rounds, and the launch of DNotes 2.0.

Happy Birthday DNotes!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Headline from February 18, 2014

DNotes Launching Today, With A Plan For Competing In The Crowded Altcoin Space - https://www.ccn.com/dnotes-launching-today-plan-competing-crowded-altcoin-space/

Definition of crowded in Feb. 2014 = 108  (number of altcoins listed on CoinMarketcap for the week ending Feb 16).

Definition of crowded today = 1545  Grin

Happy Birthday DNotes!!!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Hi !
DNotes added to EZPool.net

---========= miner settings ========---

stratum+tcp://eu.ezpool.net:2772
Username: your_dnotes_address
pass : x

=================================

Good luck !

Thanks lionmax! EU servers?
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Hi !
DNotes added to EZPool.net

---========= miner settings ========---

stratum+tcp://eu.ezpool.net:2772
Username: your_dnotes_address
pass : x

=================================

Good luck !
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
https://www.ccn.com/crypto-genius-james-altucher-seeks-280-million-valuation-for-blockchain-startup-bitzumi/

What do folks think of this?

On the one hand, Altucher is wildly annoying. Those pervasive crypto genius ads are selling his $2000 crypto class ripoff. And he's stealing our thunder.

On the other hand, he is an ok author whose is good at marketing/branding. So he's also amplifying the thunder that comes from more people being introduced to the Tier 2 mini-ipo fundraising paradigm.

Thanks, MinningHabit. I am aware of that and have the 91 pages Bitzumi Ofering Circular in front of me. They are seeking to raise $10 million by selling 4 million out of 115 million shares outstanding, giving the startup a valuation of over $287 million.

This is only the beginning. We will be see more. That is a good thing and will actually make it easier for us when we are ready.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
https://www.ccn.com/crypto-genius-james-altucher-seeks-280-million-valuation-for-blockchain-startup-bitzumi/

What do folks think of this?

On the one hand, Altucher is wildly annoying. Those pervasive crypto genius ads are selling his $2000 crypto class ripoff. And he's stealing our thunder.

On the other hand, he is an ok author whose is good at marketing/branding. So he's also amplifying the thunder that comes from more people being introduced to the Tier 2 mini-ipo fundraising paradigm.
legendary
Be sure to drop in with your best wishes this Sunday. It's DNotes 4th anniversary. Looking back, it's amazing what we have accomplished.  

Has it already been four years?Huh? I can hardly believe it!

I *love* how some of the promising new coins I picked up are now *old* coins with a solid track record. I really love the way your team is so strategic and takes a long view not only of coin prices but of the emerging block chain technology.

As for the US Government's current hesitation on regulating cryptocurrencies, I see that as a very positive sign. No one wants to jump the gun and do something stupid, so they're taking the time to gain necessary knowledge of the industry and also see how it develops organically. There are a lot of great developments still in their infancy that could be easily squashed by the wrong sort of regulation, and it seems our lawmakers have some awareness of this.

It is hard to believe it has already been four years. We have accomplished a lot and we are working diligently on many exciting projects.

I ran across this video again, it's worth another watch even if you have already seen it:
DNotes - Backed By Business
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8jKBJx0ikM

Regarding the hesitation on regulation, although uncertainty can slow down progress, it is great that they are taking their time to really make sure they understand what is happening in the industry before taking action. It is definitely a good sign.

I can hardly believe it either.

Let me share an incident that happened yesterday. As a part of our preparation for our funding, I opened a checking account for DNotes Global, Inc. with a major international bank yesterday. Since I made an appointment with some introduction, two bankers were waiting for me when I arrived. Both specialize in taking care of small to mid-sized businesses and very knowledgeable about the opportunities and challenges entrepreneurs face every day.

As usual, I give them an introduction of DNotes and DNotes Global. I showed them a stack of printed materials covering each of our ecosystems and a copy of my book. They were very impressed but ….. “What business are you in? and, how long have you been doing this? I answered, “Fintech. 4 Years.” They responded “Wow.”

I agree, it is hard to believe how much our team has accomplished in four years. But what is even more amazing is how little our industry know about what we have been doing and why we are doing them.

Winning strategies and great execution are typically under appreciated until proven by the outcomes. Smart investors look for great strategies and great execution, made possible by a great team. They get ahead of the curve. Unfortunately, the majority are dismissive, and later wonder how they missed the opportunity when it was so obvious.

That is the inherent crowd mentality. When Bitcoin was trading at close to $20,000, everyone wanted to get involved for the fear of missing the boat. When it tanked, many sold at a loss. For the record, 400,000 DNotes are now available at Crypotia for as little as 338 Satoshi (3.5 cents). There are very few buyers.  Ironically, should it be trading at $3.50 many will want to own some.
Now back to the bankers – why are we raising as much as $50 million and why the book?

“Well what do you think are holding back some of your business clients’ companies today that could otherwise be enjoying rapid growth? Money and management. Got it.” I responded.

It was not that hard for them to understand why 50% of the money raised will be allocated to fund NextGen VC and why the book and the 70 training videos make sense. That also is our winning strategy to introduce DNotes and the blockchain technology to the corporate world. That is one of our pathways to mass acceptance of DNotes. There are so many moving parts we need a white paper to explain all that.

We are just getting started. Get to know us and help up get the words out. Thank you.
legendary
I can now appreciate why so few care to take this route and just limit the participation to accredited investors only.

This infuriates me so much.

Why do the powers that be make it SO hard, via onerous red tape, for the hoi polloi to participate?

We are all appreciative of how DNotes Global is going down the much longer and more winding road via the mini-IPO so that the non-rich can easily participate.

I suppose I shouldn't be TOO annoyed with the red tape around participating in equities markets in the US, though. After all, it's exactly those inefficiencies and rigged games that provide such fertile ground for Crypto and Blockchain to disrupt.

MiningHabit, I share the same frustration. It is so much easier for the rich to get richer. Unfortunately, 90% (may be more) of the population don't have the same opportunities. Worse yet, they are often deprived of available opportunities to get ahead.

I am very proud of the DNotes team and our supporters. We are totally committed to be inclusive of everyone who wishes to participate in opportunities that will benefit as many as possible. That is what DNotes is about. We will get our turn to shine. Just need a little patience.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
I can now appreciate why so few care to take this route and just limit the participation to accredited investors only.

This infuriates me so much.

Why do the powers that be make it SO hard, via onerous red tape, for the hoi polloi to participate?

We are all appreciative of how DNotes Global is going down the much longer and more winding road via the mini-IPO so that the non-rich can easily participate.

I suppose I shouldn't be TOO annoyed with the red tape around participating in equities markets in the US, though. After all, it's exactly those inefficiencies and rigged games that provide such fertile ground for Crypto and Blockchain to disrupt.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Be sure to drop in with your best wishes this Sunday. It's DNotes 4th anniversary. Looking back, it's amazing what we have accomplished. 

I *love* how some of the promising new coins I picked up are now *old* coins with a solid track record. I really love the way your team is so strategic and takes a long view not only of coin prices but of the emerging block chain technology.

As for the US Government's current hesitation on regulating cryptocurrencies, I see that as a very positive sign. No one wants to jump the gun and do something stupid, so they're taking the time to gain necessary knowledge of the industry and also see how it develops organically. There are a lot of great developments still in their infancy that could be easily squashed by the wrong sort of regulation, and it seems our lawmakers have some awareness of this.

It is hard to believe it has already been four years. We have accomplished a lot and we are working diligently on many exciting projects.

I ran across this video again, it's worth another watch even if you have already seen it:
DNotes - Backed By Business
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8jKBJx0ikM

Regarding the hesitation on regulation, although uncertainty can slow down progress, it is great that they are taking their time to really make sure they understand what is happening in the industry before taking action. It is definitely a good sign.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

legendary
WH Cybersecurity Coordinator: Govt Not Yet Ready to Regulate Crypto

https://dcebrief.com/wh-cybersecurity-coordinator-govt-not-yet-ready-to-regulate-crypto/

It's good to know that the political leadership and regulators are taking the time to learn more about the technologies and our industry, "I think we're still absolutely studying and understanding what the good ideas and bad ideas in that space are. So, I don't think it's close."

If they could focus in getting rid of bad actors through enforcement of existing laws, followed by reasonable regulations with sensible regulatory guidance, I am all for that. It is looking like that is the route that they are taking.
legendary
New Release date for DNOTES2.0? Was supposed to be September 2017

That is correct, cf_mm.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
New Release date for DNOTES2.0? Was supposed to be September 2017
legendary
Very busy day for our team working on many different areas. We now have a book publicist to promote the book, and I just signed off with a new law firm to start drafting our Reg. D 506 (c) Private Placement Memorandum to be filed with the SEC. The funding could begin as early as this April. The Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Tier 2 will be launched at the later half of this year with a great deal of up front work.

Wishing all our friends, family, and supporters around the world a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous Chinese New Year!

That is great news, Alan! I'm really looking forward to the launching of DNotes 2.0!

Thank you, wiser. I am very excited about DNotes 2.0 launch and have been actively working with our team to make the best decision at every point. Once successfully launched, I believe it will fill the "technology void" DNotes has been perceived to be lacking.

What our industry may not realize is that we are very mindful of strategic timing. Our industry is still at its infancy. The technology is still evolving. Based on reports, 80 to 90% of the blockchain projects have failed or abandoned. We pretty much expected that it would be the case. We purposely waited for the technology to become more mature to avoid many pitfalls typical new industry. Meanwhile, we focused our limited resources in building our ecosystems block by block - all strategically linked.

There are two remaining blocks - DNotes 2.0 and funding. They are now our two highest priorities. Once accomplished, the next phase of rapid growth will begin.

legendary
Very busy day for our team working on many different areas. We now have a book publicist to promote the book, and I just signed off with a new law firm to start drafting our Reg. D 506 (c) Private Placement Memorandum to be filed with the SEC. The funding could begin as early as this April. The Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Tier 2 will be launched at the later half of this year with a great deal of up front work.

Wishing all our friends, family, and supporters around the world a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous Chinese New Year!

Excellent work Alan, finding the right team is very difficult -- especially when there are crossover skills required in the professional's field into digital currency.

The Reg D 506 offering will really get things kicking off!

Thanks, it has been a great day. Got a lot of important things accomplished. One major remaining task is finding a highly qualified PCAOB compliance auditor for our Reg. A+ funding. I can now appreciate why so few care to take this route and just limit the participation to accredited investors only. It has been a struggle finding qualified professionals who have a sufficient working knowledge of our industry - technical, financial, and legal.

We could take the easy route of launching a Reg. D 506 (c) available only to accredited investors without any upper limits to raise adequate funding for our foreseeable needs. But that will go against our basic mission to be inclusive of all interested participants, including non-accredited investors. I am relentlessly committed to this project and have no doubt that we are doing the right thing. It will be to our benefit over the longer-term. This will further differentiate DNotes from our industry peers.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
WH Cybersecurity Coordinator: Govt Not Yet Ready to Regulate Crypto

https://dcebrief.com/wh-cybersecurity-coordinator-govt-not-yet-ready-to-regulate-crypto/
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

That is great news, Alan! I'm really looking forward to the launching of DNotes 2.0!
Activity: 846
Merit: 535

Excellent work Alan, finding the right team is very difficult -- especially when there are crossover skills required in the professional's field into digital currency.

The Reg D 506 offering will really get things kicking off!
legendary

Jump to: