Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 259. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.
Mobile Payments in China
One of the things about China that surprised me the most was the number of businesses accepting payments via a mobile phone app. In fact it was rare to see a business that didn't have a QR code sign displayed for this purpose. Even the small street-food stands all had them.

And it seemed to be about half the payments I observed were done using a mobile phone instead of cash. Sometimes the mobile phone was faster, other times the cash. When a mobile phone was used, the confirmation was usually made just by the buyer showing their successful transaction to the seller.

Of the options available, AliPay and WeChat seemed to be the top two choices. All of them seem to use a simple system where you scan a QR code with your mobile phone, type in the amount to pay, and confirm it with a button press. The verification seemed to be instant.

The ease of use, and adoption rate really interested me because at the front end, it looks just like how I imagine cryptocurrency payments will work. Of course the back end needs to resolve the speed issues but will have the advantage of much lower fees due to much simpler and more reliable infrastructure. After seeing this, I'm now of the growing opinion that between now and a dominant cryptocurrency option, we'll see a number of hybrid versions where the existing systems provide a wallet service that can be topped up using a cryptocurrency payment or emptied back into a cryptocurrency address.

WeChat is owned by Tencent Holdings Limited in China. And Alipay is also owned by a Chinese company, Alibaba Group Holding Limited. So while China is still forming its relationship with cryptocurrency it is unlikely we'll see a hybrid payment system any time soon. But if a mobile payment application becomes as popular as cash in the western world and implements a cryptocurrency wallet system, this will put a lot of pressure on China to do the same or risk losing their first-to-market advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Hi all. Just a brief post to let you know that World Funding Summit was a fantastic success. DNotes’ presence was felt - with respect and admiration. I just got home for a few hours, rather exhausted, without sleep for the last 36 hours. Joe should be home by now. He was a huge help. We will be providing more details later and will be providing some video clips in a day or two.

I have been to many industry conventions and was a speaker at many of them. This one exceeded my highest expectation. It was dominated by some of the brightest minds and surprisingly came to similar conclusions, by an overwhelming majority, on almost all issues discussed.

Tokens are securities, with no known exception. Utility tokens, while technically possible, are rare and perhaps nonexistence. Sales of securities in the United States that are not registered, or exempt are illegal. ICOs, in their current forms are very high risk to the issuers and investors.

However, there are viable alternatives as mentioned in one of my earlier posts:

Use Use Regulation A+ Mini-IPO of Title IV Tier II of the JOBS Act

I believe that this is the most viable funding option for DNotes Global, Inc. Reg A+, Title IV, Tier II allows a private growth-stage company like DNotes Global, Inc. to raise up to $50 million from American and foreign investors.

Like an IPO DNotes Global can offer shares to the public; domestic and foreign, and not just accredited investors. However, we will have to submit a filing with audited statements with the SEC and be granted approval before launching a mini-IPO. The complexities, cost, time, and reporting requirements will be significantly less burdensome than a traditional IPO. With the resources, I believe that from the time we make a commitment it can be done in six months.

A concurrent Reg. D & Reg S Initial Coin Offering

Reg D is a United States Federal program created under the Securities Act of 1933, and adopted in 1982. It involves a private placement memorandum designed to provide an exemption for companies to sell securities under certain rules to accredited investors without registration of the securities.

Regulation D consists of 9 Rules with 3 “Basic” exemption Rules. Reg D Rule 506(c) exempts offerings that are sold to investors who have been verified as accredited investors. Reg S exempts offerings made to non-US residents. They both allow for general solicitation and advertising essential to ICOs marketed globally. With professional guidance done correctly, Reg S ICO launched side-by-side with Reg D is a viable option, especially for our clients in the future”.
I believe that this is the most viable funding option for DNotes Global, Inc. Reg A+, Title IV, Tier II allows a private growth-stage company like DNotes Global, Inc. to raise up to $50 million from American and foreign investors.

Like an IPO DNotes Global can offer shares to the public; domestic and foreign, and not just accredited investors. However, we will have to submit a filing with audited statements with the SEC and be granted approval before launching a mini-IPO. The complexities, cost, time, and reporting requirements will be significantly less burdensome than a traditional IPO. With the resources, I believe that from the time we make a commitment it can be done in six months.

Reg D is a United States Federal program created under the Securities Act of 1933, and adopted in 1982. It involves a private placement memorandum designed to provide an exemption for companies to sell securities under certain rules to accredited investors without registration of the securities.

Regulation D consists of 9 Rules with 3 “Basic” exemption Rules. Reg D Rule 506(c) exempts offerings that are sold to investors who have been verified as accredited investors. Reg S exempts offerings made to non-US residents. They both allow for general solicitation and advertising essential to ICOs marketed globally. With professional guidance done correctly, Reg S ICO launched side-by-side with Reg D is a viable option, especially for our clients in the future
”.

We are quite certain that DNotes Global, Inc. will launch a Regulation A+ Mini-IPO of Title IV Tier II of the JOBS Act. It is now in our front burner. 2018 will be an amazing year for DNotes. It has been a long and demanding path that we have chosen but the right path. ICO debacle seems to make it easier for others to understand the DNote’s vision and while we stayed clear of ICOs. We are here for the long-term and the mutual benefits of everyone. “Where we are now matters far less than where we are going from here” Alan Yong.

Congratulations to both you and Joe on a job well done!

In my opinion, this has to be one of the most reassuring posts for all DNotes stakeholders. Having the foresight to wait for some sort of regulatory guidelines, rather than following the herd into ICO quicksand, will put DNotes at a distinct advantage. The fact that the 'brightest minds' in alternative funding are in agreement on most of these issues (in alignment with our thinking), is also very reassuring.

"I have been to many industry conventions and was a speaker at many of them. This one exceeded my highest expectation. It was dominated by some of the brightest minds and surprisingly came to similar conclusions, by an overwhelming majority, on almost all issues discussed.

Tokens are securities, with no known exception. Utility tokens, while technically possible, are rare and perhaps nonexistence. Sales of securities in the United States that are not registered, or exempt are illegal. ICOs, in their current forms are very high risk to the issuers and investors."

One by one, the pieces of DNotes' master plan should start making sense to even the non-believers.  Wink

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
I am ready to see price going Up  Today  . It will be like xmg . A lot of X.... can do now . Time to hodl and buy dip dnote.

Welcome lxxtikk, to the DNotes forum and appreciate the support! We are working hard to bring value to DNotes everyday with a long term view in mind. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to post them, we are a welcoming and helpful community.
can you tell me what we can expect next year from dnotes . For example next 5 steps or 10 .

1:  Swap 1:1
2: Smart contracts

The main goals here are (not all are in specific order):

Completion of DNotes 2.0
Code review and live testing
1:1 Swap for DNotes 2.0
Upgrade DNotesVault, new features, design, and implement changes required for DNotes 2.0
Recruit and Expand Development Team

Along with some minor things that will be needed along the way. From this point we will continue to build on DNotes technology and work to accelerate the development program. There are a number of other initiatives we will be working on that Alan has mentioned including seeking funding and exchange.

Can we see later Masternodes ?   because now i think will be best time to buy some Dnotes for masternodes .

Our focus right now is to ensure that everyone is able to participate in our programs and rewarded on a equal playing ground as much as possible. However, we do plan to have additions to the capability of the network, which would likely require a technology such as a master node. As we progress towards those goals, we will absolutely consider master nodes technology, but I cannot say at this time as we take it very seriously and want to ensure our upgrades are out of necessity and a need for the functionality. I cannot provide a direct answer to your question and I do not want to lead you down the wrong path in the event we don't adopt a master node like system.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I am ready to see price going Up  Today  . It will be like xmg . A lot of X.... can do now . Time to hodl and buy dip dnote.

Welcome lxxtikk, to the DNotes forum and appreciate the support! We are working hard to bring value to DNotes everyday with a long term view in mind. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to post them, we are a welcoming and helpful community.
can you tell me what we can expect next year from dnotes . For example next 5 steps or 10 .

Completion of DNotes 2.0
Upgrade DNotesVault, new features, design, and implement changes required for DNotes 2.0

Along with some minor things that will be needed along the way. From this point we will continue to build on DNotes technology and work to accelerate the development program. There are a number of other initiatives we will be working on that Alan has mentioned including seeking funding and exchange.

Can we see later Masternodes ?   because now i think will be best time to buy some Dnotes for masternodes .
legendary
DNotes

Completion of DNotes 2.0

legendary
DNotes
If You Want to Change the World, and Raise a Lot of Money to Do It, Do Your Homework
Alan Yong speaking at the World Funding Summit 2017

https://youtu.be/UR_07R7yTmo
legendary

legendary
DNotes
I am ready to see price going Up  Today  . It will be like xmg . A lot of X.... can do now . Time to hodl and buy dip dnote.

legendary
I am ready to see price going Up  Today  . It will be like xmg . A lot of X.... can do now . Time to hodl and buy dip dnote.
legendary
DNotes
DNotes 2.0 is a new blockchain with new features, that copies the ownership record of coins from the existing 1.0 chain.

So if you have 5000 DNotes on 1.0 you can swap them automatically for 5000 DNotes 2.0 coins at our DNotes vault - www.dnotesvault.com. Alternatively we are planning other means of swapping coins from other wallets, where users can send us their old ones in exchange for the newer 2.0 coins. Everyone will have the same number of coins on the 2.0 chain as they had on the current blockchain.

After 2.0 is launches, DNotes 2.0 will be "DNotes", and 1.0 won't be around anymore. We will honour swaps of old coins into 2.0 coins well into the future through the DNotesVault.

We currently prefer not to do an ico because of the questionable regulatory environment surround them, and they attract a lot of the wrong kind of investors who just want to flip it after a few days. Our strategies are for the interests the  long term project, and not for traders making a quick buck by dumping the moment Cound list on an exchange.

This is not a new project, but the same one with a new blockchain. ICOs are much better for making money for developers with other people's money. DNotes' founders have spent a lot of their own money on the project so far, and no free coins are created and given to the team when DNotes 2.0 launches. We will be releasing a business plan / white paper (I have written the first draft -  5500 words, and am editing it) which will have more information on our ecosystem, and block reward structure etc. I don't want to set a date for official release at this time. But it has been written, and will potentially require some graphics etc. We may want to add or modify sections, so releasing a copy sooner and then updating it could be an idea we can consider.

Written on my phone. Hopefully no errors.

Thanks TeeGee! I really like this fair distribution. Decentralized and let the community to grow value, investors with faith. It reminds me the early days of crypto, even 1% pre-mined is evil. Now it’s a lot different.

What the meaning of Dnotes name?

Thanks Tim!

DNotes was derived from the words digital and notes, as the intention to mean a digital version of a note representing value and accepted as money. Originally notes were used to represent value and made to be easy to carry around in denominations that were usable. Notes were backed by items of value, such as previous metals and coins, then by banks and governments and given terms like banknotes, DNotes are backed by the technology and our shared stake vision.

During the initial swap, we will select a block for the cut off and create the same amount of DNotes as in circulation for that block. For instance, if there are 130,000,000 DNotes in circulation at the defined block, then the genesis block for DNotes 2.0 will be 130,000,000, created for the purposes of the 1 for 1 swap. In DNotes 2.0 we intend to have CRISP distribution up to 6% annual, staking reward with a target of 2% annual, and a development among other DNotes requirements fund distribution targeting 0.6% range annual.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Please bear in mind that we have just created a brave new and confusing "Decentralized World" not that many years ago. It is an autonomous leaderless world that is self-governed by algorithm with no central authority. Yet, ironically, it must continue to interface with the centralized world. DNotes happened to recognize the new realities from day one and planned our road-map accordingly. 

In almost every aspect of cryptocurrencies today, I see this dynamic taking place - cryptocurrencies, which are mostly decentralized, are constantly butting up against the old-world centralized systems. Our cultural systems, our economic systems, and our financial systems are all centralized and have been for all of history. We should not be surprised that cryptocurrencies or other Blockchain-based applications are not being adopted as quickly as we might like.

That's why it is called a 'disruptive' technology. We are all at the forefront of a wave of innovation and societal change even bigger than the internet. Everyone in these forums and involved in cryptos ought to be very proud to have had the vision to see this.

But my point in all this, is that the DNotes team has seen that from the beginning. As Dyna's quote above shows.

The setbacks of the past few months are just tiny blips on the chart. The DNotes team sees it from the 30,000 ft view and they have been planning for it. They're showing amazing foresight and I'm very excited that we are at the beginning of a tremendous growth period for DNotes in the coming months. It's going to be fun!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Hi all. Just a brief post to let you know that World Funding Summit was a fantastic success. DNotes’ presence was felt - with respect and admiration. I just got home for a few hours, rather exhausted, without sleep for the last 36 hours. Joe should be home by now. He was a huge help. We will be providing more details later and will be providing some video clips in a day or two.

I have been to many industry conventions and was a speaker at many of them. This one exceeded my highest expectation. It was dominated by some of the brightest minds and surprisingly came to similar conclusions, by an overwhelming majority, on almost all issues discussed.

Tokens are securities, with no known exception. Utility tokens, while technically possible, are rare and perhaps nonexistence. Sales of securities in the United States that are not registered, or exempt are illegal. ICOs, in their current forms are very high risk to the issuers and investors.

Regulation D consists of 9 Rules with 3 “Basic” exemption Rules. Reg D Rule 506(c) exempts offerings that are sold to investors who have been verified as accredited investors. Reg S exempts offerings made to non-US residents. They both allow for general solicitation and advertising essential to ICOs marketed globally. With professional guidance done correctly, Reg S ICO launched side-by-side with Reg D is a viable option, especially for our clients in the future”.

Regulation D consists of 9 Rules with 3 “Basic” exemption Rules. Reg D Rule 506(c) exempts offerings that are sold to investors who have been verified as accredited investors. Reg S exempts offerings made to non-US residents. They both allow for general solicitation and advertising essential to ICOs marketed globally. With professional guidance done correctly, Reg S ICO launched side-by-side with Reg D is a viable option, especially for our clients in the future
”.

We are quite certain that DNotes Global, Inc. will launch a Regulation A+ Mini-IPO of Title IV Tier II of the JOBS Act. It is now in our front burner. 2018 will be an amazing year for DNotes. It has been a long and demanding path that we have chosen but the right path. ICO debacle seems to make it easier for others to understand the DNote’s vision and while we stayed clear of ICOs. We are here for the long-term and the mutual benefits of everyone. “Where we are now matters far less than where we are going from here” Alan Yong.

Hi, wow $50 million is a lot money. I'm just wonder how people can give that much money to a crypto currency. How much evaluation of Dnotes Global inc?

Thanks you, Kopes18. You asked a great question. Please hold that question for later - may be months later. We should not get ahead of ourselves. I will be working with a number of professional in the appropriate fields to make sure that we are doing all the right things.

In the meantime, those who like to follow us more seriously as to why we have chosen A+ Mini-IPO please make an attempt to learn all about it by doing your research - Regulation A+ Mini-IPO of Title IV Tier II of the JOBS Act. Please feel free to ask specific questions that are relevant to the subjects.

Let us is be absolutely clear here. It is DNotes Global, Inc. (a Delaware "C" corporation incorporated on April 1,2017) that will be launching the A+ Mini IPO. I am currently the sole owner of the corporation with a firm commitment to give 25% of the ownership to DNotes' stakeholders using the most appropriate ownership structures as recommended by our legal professional. So far using a foundation is a preference. This is new and untested. It is best to wait and do it right. For the record, it is also important to note that the 25% ownership will be subject to dilution as we raise additional funding, including the proposed A+ Mini-IPO.

Please bear in mind that we have just created a brave new and confusing "Decentralized World" not that many years ago. It is an autonomous leaderless world that is self-governed by algorithm with no central authority. Yet, ironically, it must continue to interface with the centralized world. DNotes happened to recognize the new realities from day one and planned our road-map accordingly.  

Dyna, your commitment to giving 25% of the ownership of DNotes Global to DNotes stakeholders is something you've maintained for a long time. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. Cryptocurrencies have brought us so many new ways to do business, to transact, to think about money. It is exciting to be a part of this world, to be a player in this industry. I want you to know that last night I picked up over 17,000 more DNotes. To me, the low price is a great buying opportunity, one that I'm sure no one will want to miss, one that won't last long. Congratulations on all that you have accomplished so far!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

”.

Hi, wow $50 million is a lot money. I'm just wonder how people can give that much money to a crypto currency. How much evaluation of Dnotes Global inc?

Thanks you, Kopes18. You asked a great question. Please hold that question for later - may be months later. We should not get ahead of ourselves. I will be working with a number of professional in the appropriate fields to make sure that we are doing all the right things.

In the meantime, those who like to follow us more seriously as to why we have chosen A+ Mini-IPO please make an attempt to learn all about it by doing your research - Regulation A+ Mini-IPO of Title IV Tier II of the JOBS Act. Please feel free to ask specific questions that are relevant to the subjects.

Let us is be absolutely clear here. It is DNotes Global, Inc. (a Delaware "C" corporation incorporated on April 1,2017) that will be launching the A+ Mini IPO. I am currently the sole owner of the corporation with a firm commitment to give 25% of the ownership to DNotes' stakeholders using the most appropriate ownership structures as recommended by our legal professional. So far using a foundation is a preference. This is new and untested. It is best to wait and do it right. For the record, it is also important to note that the 25% ownership will be subject to dilution as we raise additional funding, including the proposed A+ Mini-IPO.

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

”.

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.
A Big Couple of Weeks for DNotes
Since discovering DNotes, and this forum in particular, I've come to recognise the expertise and wisdom available in the DNotes community. And the dedication and professionalism of the team. But it is only when things get hard that we get to see true colours. This last couple of weeks, I've spent in China where I was unable to access this forum. So on return, I've read all the posts I missed, and so much has happened.

Poloniex decided that DNotes volumes were too low to continue listing them. KellyHuson broke our hearts, having to sell at a low point, and bravely shared how that felt. DNotes2.0 release date shifted to February next year. Alan and Joe represented DNotes at the World Funding Summit, and the community remained as steadfast and strong as ever.

As all of these events unfolded, emotions ran high, while comments were informative, honest, and balanced. Then as the days pass, it gets clearer that these are just little bumps in a well planned road map that the team are genuinely committed to. So now I'm even more impressed with the community that DNotes have fostered, and as always, my confidence in the long term project has grown. My experiences in China have increased my awareness of mobile transactions used in daily life. And I see DNotes as very much on the right path to serve this growing market.
legendary
DNotes
"It's all about options and choices"
Alan Yong speaking at the World Funding Summit 2017

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

”.

I'm so glad to know that there is a legal workaround for US Citizens! That is really great news. Please keep me posted on the mini IPO and count me in. In the mean time, I'm taking advantage of this amazingly low price to stock up on more DNotes.

Great to hear the world funding summit went so well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

”.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

If the set more bridal party is purchased before no more the ICO, will ICO finish or will the sale of reserved tokens carry on?

Hi Fluffy, and welcome to DNotes. You may have us confused with another coin, DNotes is upgrading, not launching an ICO. Check out the opening post - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dnotes-20-staking-crisp-interest-dnotes-pay-1924858, and let us know if you have any questions.  Smiley
Jump to: