Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 344. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Any update on translation bounty campaign?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Congrats to the contest winner!

Not sure if this question has been answered or asked here but when will the DNotes that are locked in a retirement fund be ready to withdraw? Will we get an email when it is ready? I always forget to check in here as I'm still not used to DNotes being on here lol but I'll be sure to check in more often. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
I see this project as a great asses to Microsoft Technology, Have you guys ever presented your idea to them. I am sure as a pioneer in .Net and C# they will surely love to be a hand in it and will even give some contribution to it.

I am a C# dev, let me know if you guys wants me to be in.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

DNotes 2.0 Signature Contest - update

The winner of the DNotes 2.0 Signature Contest Grand Prize of 15,000 DNotes is Facebook entrant Markjay Tribiana Mina!

Congratulations on your win!

Thank you everyone for participating.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Yahoo Finance on DNotes:

The DNotes 2.0 platform will represent a significant upgrade from DNotes as it now exists. After extensive research and consideration, the DNotes team decided to switch from Proof-Of-Work (POW) to Proof-Of-Stake (POS). The new blockchain system will be accompanied by positive changes in the company's CRISP program, and will reward stakeholders monthly with an annual target of approximately 2% on balances held in qualified accounts for 30 days or more to encourage long-term investment and savings.

There will be an additional stake reward, with a target of 2% annually, paid to stakeholders who participate in "staking" to support the network. The new reward system will be the backbone of the new CRISP 2.0 savings plans.  ………..

One of the most critical choices the company has made is the decision to develop its platform on C#, rather than the C++ Bitcoin Core source code. Yong describes the decision as the direct result of his belief that mass acceptance of digital currency can only be attained by focusing on businesses and other consumers. As he notes:

"We are committed to a vision of 100% conversion to C# – giving us the advantage of knowing our own technologies and applications intimately well. This will put us in a position of great technological leadership, particularly when it comes to the blockchain and smart contract applications that are currently in great demand. C# is popular in the corporate environment, and is easier to develop and maintain when compared to the traditional C++ Bitcoin Core source code. It is expected that C# architecture will become a more popular platform in the future. Stratis is one such coin that has active development on C#, and we appreciate their leadership and contributions to our industry
."

Source:
DNotes Prepares to Introduce DNotes 2.0 Upgrade, Launches New Bitcointalk Forum
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dnotes-prepares-introduce-dnotes-2-014500098.html
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
legendary
Project Jasper: Blockchain Not Yet Ready to Replace Current Intrabank Settlement Systems

https://dcebrief.com/project-jasper-blockchain-cannot-yet-replace-current-intrabank-settlement-systems/

The results should not be a surprise. We are still in the early stage of the technology. It will continue to evolve and get better. However, I do agree with the Senior Deputy Governor of Bank of Canada that "The bottom line is that a stand-alone DLT wholesale system is unlikely to match the efficiency and net benefits of a centralized system. At its heart, there exists a fundamental inconsistency between a centralized wholesale interbank payment system and the decentralization inherent in DLT."

I do believe that it is essential, by design, to bridge the gap between the centralized and the decentralized world to benefit from the full potential the blockchain technologies, payment, and settlement systems. Without such efforts, there will be inherent deficiencies and other challenges. Decentralized distribute ledger Technology (DLT) with the ingenious consensus system will have world changing implications. But it is not a “cure all” snake oil. It pays to know the strengths and limitations of the technology and position DNotes accordingly in order to gain the full benefits.

Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Excellent continued news coverage for DNotes. Our press releases have been picked up and published in our industry and beyond.

Getting the word out so that potential investors can gain a better understanding and appreciation of what the DNotes team has accomplished is now a high priority.

Our PR campaign will continue with videos to be added in the coming weeks. Our team is still busy working on those videos.

Yes, the videos are really beginning to take shape. Hopefully we will have some ready for release soon!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Project Jasper: Blockchain Not Yet Ready to Replace Current Intrabank Settlement Systems

https://dcebrief.com/project-jasper-blockchain-cannot-yet-replace-current-intrabank-settlement-systems/
legendary

Congratulations to jakelyson, the final winner of the 500 DNotes early bird prizes!

Message sent.  Smiley

Grand Prize draw of 15,000 DNotes will be tomorrow afternoon - good luck everyone!
legendary

Congratulations to AceKnight, the 9th winner of 500 DNotes!

Message sent.  Smiley

legendary
Excellent continued news coverage for DNotes. Our press releases have been picked up and published in our industry and beyond.

Getting the word out so that potential investors can gain a better understanding and appreciation of what the DNotes team has accomplished is now a high priority.

Our PR campaign will continue with videos to be added in the coming weeks. Our team is still busy working on those videos.

legendary
DNotes
Activity: 135
Merit: 10

Congratulations to TwoCorn, the 8th winner of 500 DNotes!

Message sent.  Smiley

Congrats TwoCorn!

Woohoo, It's raining DNotes!

Thanks, my Vault is filling up now! Congratulations to the other winners and good luck everybody on the big one!
legendary
DNotes
Any need for Swedish translation ?

Please let me know, PM!

Welcome Digitalavalutor and thank you for the offer! if we decide to move forward with translations I will send you a PM.

Thanks alot!  Smiley
Just got my first DNotes on poloniex, this looks great!

Sounds good Digitalavalutor, appreciate your interest and support of DNotes!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Please let me know, PM!

Welcome Digitalavalutor and thank you for the offer! if we decide to move forward with translations I will send you a PM.

Thanks alot!  Smiley
Just got my first DNotes on poloniex, this looks great!
legendary
DNotes

Please let me know, PM!

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Please let me know, PM!
legendary

Congratulations to TwoCorn, the 8th winner of 500 DNotes!

Message sent.  Smiley
Jump to: