Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 349. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Some twitter campaign will be nice too Smiley

Welcome fosserman! We are discussing a possible option for the next press release.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
I'm so happy to see DNOTES back on this forum and with a new DNOTES 2.0 I'm also happy to see DNOTES switch over to POS. I have a question that might of been answered what will happen to the people that have their DNOTES locked into a retirement vault? as I have coins locked in a 5 year plan at the moment. Thanks and great to have DNOTES back!

Thank you, vella85, for your long-term support of DNotes. We always wanted to encouragement long-term investment and savings. And DNotesVault was born because of that philosophy. We also took notice that over the last three years many stakeholders in our industry have not been able to benefit from their coin switch from POW to POS. POS staking can be challenging and frustrating; consequently, only benefiting a limited number of participating stakeholders.

Among various features, we designed DNotes 2.0 to reward all our stakeholders with account balance 30 days or older. We stream-lined  all the different CRISP programs into one interest payment system, without penalizing early withdrawal. Once set up, the process is effortless on the part of our stakeholders.

Those who like to take it one step further can earn more by supporting our net-work staking DNotes. Again, we are committed to make the process as easy, secured, and convenient as possible. Each of the program earns approximately 2% per year.   

I think another crucial component to our ecosystem is not only that DNotes are paid as interest to our community who both stake the coin and/or hold their funds in a crisp account, but the DNotes themselves also act as a share in the DNotes Global company - which will undertake a series of profit-generating activities that tie into making the currency itself more useful to the community. This means that DNotes not only pay interest to its stakeholders, but its value is also backed with an intrinsic value - the profits generated. This intrinsic value affects the buy, and mitigates sell activity at the market by supporting its value - in the same way that a company that is making profit is always unlikely to have a share price lower than the ROI of the money it is generating compared to other investment options. This is truly different to all other cryptocurrencies out there, which are 100% speculative in nature, and often don't pay reward to money holders.

Cryptocurrencies need to function with similar incentives to modern money to encourage saving if they are to be successful. Most do not facilitate this need, and if they do, it is to a select group of miners who often don't continue to hold the currency, having little interest in its long term success. Proof of Stake rewards work much like term deposits, and along with representing equity in a company, create the incentive to save. 
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Dnotes can fly very high,no big sell walls on c-cex Smiley

Welcome to the DNotes thread suziebirds, and thank you!

Hi suziebirds - Congratulations on being the first winner in the DNotes 2.0 Signature Contest!

We managed to make one draw before the original thread was deleted. The rest of the random draws will start tomorrow. You can win more than one early-bird draw as well as the grand prize.

Your DNotes have been sent.  Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Some twitter campaign will be nice too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

The current value of the 15,000 DNotes grand prize is over $1000 US! Just saying...  Wink

DNotes 2.0 Signature Contest

Rules & signup here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dnotes-20-signature-contest-1926562
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
I see DNOTES has really evolved and matured and has always been a serious contender in the Altcoin world. Congratulations on your big success in a much volatile industry and I hope even at this bigger price to maybe stock up on a few and hold in one of the saving CRISP plans.

Hi qiman. Thank you for visiting us. Indeed, DNotes has evolved and matured and so has our industry and the technology itself.

DNotes is a long-term hold with many big projects in the works. We are still a rough diamond to be discovered.
Activity: 171
All,

We are researching wallet features if anyone has any suggestions or knows of any interesting features you would like to see in the DNotes 2.0 wallet.

- Integrated bootstrap downloader and installer (to make sure sync time isn't deterring would be node operators)
- Segwit (to reduce less than necessary block bloat)
- Decentralized, wallet based exchange
- Decentralized escrow service
- Two factor autosign, that uses separate computers to send the transaction for enhanced security. It can also be used on multi sig accounts to give automatic approval, rather than waiting for your co-account holder to approve the payment manually.
- Simple user interface smart contracts
- Generate private keys in images
- Cold staking
- Instant change on smart contracts (The buying party may deposit additional funds, to cover any potential fluctuation in value of whatever is being exchanged. After the contract has been executed and the sellers conditions are met, the remainder is returned to the buying party)
- Pay by email, and distribute micro payments to your list
- Integrated block explorer (not necessary but cool, I like to monitor what happens on our network and it would be convenient)
- Background elevator music (lol jk)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I see DNOTES has really evolved and matured and has always been a serious contender in the Altcoin world. Congratulations on your big success in a much volatile industry and I hope even at this bigger price to maybe stock up on a few and hold in one of the saving CRISP plans.
legendary
Yay dnotes forum is back in full force! Yes i also have owned dnotes for three years and agree that they will take it this company very far. This is a team with a dream thats becoming reality. They have a unbelievable abount of patience, more than i have.. haha  
But seriously they care so much about doing things right, that they follow through with what they say is coming everytime. They have always worded themselves appropriately. They hit the trust factor perfictly. Thats why even when they were quite working in the background not only did i not sell any, i bought more. Exciting times! Once again, i cant wait to see what the future of dnotes looks like!

Thank you mrbum805, great to hear from you again! Appreciate your continued support, we are working very hard to ensure the continued success of DNotes.

Loyalty is extremely beneficial and very hard to find. In cryptocurrency, investors sticking with a single currency is relatively uncommon, it's an endless cycle of take profit and move on to the next. DNotes having such loyal stakeholders is a real benefit. mrbum805 great to see you're still here.

Well its great to be back! and ya it just makes total sense in investing and having it be a long term hold. It wouldn't make sense to me to try to trade dnotes like I might with any other coins. However I am learning to stick with a few others but I feel Dnotes is just a great safe (obviously there's risk in new technology) long term hold. Ever since I saw how Dnotes operated, envisioned, goals, and listen to the community 3 years ago i knew you Dnotes would do well. Especially when you look at all Alans experience. The Ultimate envisionment is insane to think about when its all completed. I cant wait!

Thank you, mrbum805. You are always very kind. DNotes is now well positioned to stand out even more. We have always taken a different path. This will be the year when we can start seeing the positive results of many years of hard work.
legendary
I'm so happy to see DNOTES back on this forum and with a new DNOTES 2.0 I'm also happy to see DNOTES switch over to POS. I have a question that might of been answered what will happen to the people that have their DNOTES locked into a retirement vault? as I have coins locked in a 5 year plan at the moment. Thanks and great to have DNOTES back!

Thank you, vella85, for your long-term support of DNotes. We always wanted to encouragement long-term investment and savings. And DNotesVault was born because of that philosophy. We also took notice that over the last three years many stakeholders in our industry have not been able to benefit from their coin switch from POW to POS. POS staking can be challenging and frustrating; consequently, only benefiting a limited number of participating stakeholders.

Among various features, we designed DNotes 2.0 to reward all our stakeholders with account balance 30 days or older. We stream-lined  all the different CRISP programs into one interest payment system, without penalizing early withdrawal. Once set up, the process is effortless on the part of our stakeholders.

Those who like to take it one step further can earn more by supporting our net-work staking DNotes. Again, we are committed to make the process as easy, secured, and convenient as possible. Each of the program earns approximately 2% per year.   
legendary
DNotes

Welcome to the DNotes thread suziebirds, and thank you!
legendary
DNotes

Hi vella85, thank you! We are happy to answer any questions. The plan is to transfer them to regular DNotesVault accounts. Subject to change. Along with all interest earned and they will become unlocked without any penalty.
Activity: 114

Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Yay dnotes forum is back in full force! Yes i also have owned dnotes for three years and agree that they will take it this company very far. This is a team with a dream thats becoming reality. They have a unbelievable abount of patience, more than i have.. haha  
But seriously they care so much about doing things right, that they follow through with what they say is coming everytime. They have always worded themselves appropriately. They hit the trust factor perfictly. Thats why even when they were quite working in the background not only did i not sell any, i bought more. Exciting times! Once again, i cant wait to see what the future of dnotes looks like!

Thank you mrbum805, great to hear from you again! Appreciate your continued support, we are working very hard to ensure the continued success of DNotes.

Loyalty is extremely beneficial and very hard to find. In cryptocurrency, investors sticking with a single currency is relatively uncommon, it's an endless cycle of take profit and move on to the next. DNotes having such loyal stakeholders is a real benefit. mrbum805 great to see you're still here.

Well its great to be back! and ya it just makes total sense in investing and having it be a long term hold. It wouldn't make sense to me to try to trade dnotes like I might with any other coins. However I am learning to stick with a few others but I feel Dnotes is just a great safe (obviously there's risk in new technology) long term hold. Ever since I saw how Dnotes operated, envisioned, goals, and listen to the community 3 years ago i knew you Dnotes would do well. Especially when you look at all Alans experience. The Ultimate envisionment is insane to think about when its all completed. I cant wait!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
legendary
Congratzon the update, looking forward to project Grin

Thank you and welcome to DNotes' forum, ymh343993. We are looking forward a great year. Hope to see you here often.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

Congress Wants Answers from IRS About Coinbase Summons and Investigation

https://dcebrief.com/congress-wants-answers-from-irs-about-coinbase-summons-and-investigation/
legendary
DNotes
All,

We are researching wallet features if anyone has any suggestions or knows of any interesting features you would like to see in the DNotes 2.0 wallet.
Activity: 171

I apologize for the goof up on the first post. The post was deleted so we have made a rule change to comply with Bitcointalk regulations:

2. Enter the contest by replying in this giveaway thread (no other posts required)

Please repost your deleted entry here, and we won't make any early draws for a day or two to give everyone a chance to re-enter. Thank you for your patience!

*********************************************************************************************************************************

DNotes is back on Bitcointalk! The new DNotes 2.0 announcement gives all the details of the infrastructure that has been built over the last 3 years, as well as a roadmap going forward. To get the word out, we are having a signature contest that will run until Friday May 26th.

DNotes 2.0 Signature Contest

Rules & signup here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dnotes-20-signature-contest-1926562

Excellent work Chase, this is a very generous offer. I hope the winners will take the opportunity to stash away some DNotes on www.dnotesvault.com as part of their long term portfolio. There are so many projects DNotes has been working on, which will facilitate long term growth. There are a lot of participants in this industry who will fulfill nothing more than a speculative role, never achieving any utility value, but I am confident that DNotes has taken the business minded approach required to deliver a functional product that is able to stand the test of time.
Jump to: