Pages:
Author

Topic: Do ALL Coins always move together? - page 3. (Read 401 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 01:55:25 AM
Yes, I also noticed this trend and it's very strange. This shows how much all the altcoins are tied to bitcoin and whoever does not say it, always give here such examples, when there is a correction, recently the graphics are almost identical
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
January 23, 2018, 01:33:49 AM
Tether is tied to the USD so it runs counter to the market as a store of security. Tether will hold around $1 in a stable market and move $0.03+/- during the swings in opposition to the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 01:30:14 AM
All coins have their own flow and market even than they are co related in terms of Bitcoin price, if bit coin rise alt coin rise and vise versa because any exchange will be made through bit coin, one should keep an eye on price index of coins, some time other coin take hike also.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 11:37:32 PM
This is basically the normal move of all cryptocurrencies. When bitcoin moves whether it's up or down. Or to increase and decrease it's market value, the rest will follow or somehow most of the coins will experience impact on that. We all now the BTC has the biggest share in the cypto market so the swings will really happened accordingly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 22, 2018, 10:52:58 PM
I see that the market price movement in altcoin is very much in line with the bitcoin price movement but it can not be used as a measure that altcoin market prices will continue to follow bitcoin prices because of course the crypto price will not be predictable only trade in bitcoin has a few percent more than altcoin hal this of course will impact on altcoin price movement. the most important thing for a trader is that it should continue to monitor the movement of the crypto market price in order to choose which type of crypto is good for trading.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 10:30:31 PM
Generally whenever bitcoin price goes down, all altcoins going to start their downward journey due to satoshi value drop but in some exceptional cases they will not follow bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 10:24:35 PM
All coins are Normally close and normally open to each other. Normally close is base on same fate of movement price if bitcoin price goes up all altcoins goes up too. If btc price goes down, all altcoins goes down too.
Btc is the major reason of all of this.
Actually they are normally open. Base on business transactions, payment that accepts btc will accept altcoins too as the way of payment. By the way this is all what I observed always. Of course every movement of price is because of bitcoin price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
January 22, 2018, 10:15:24 PM
Mostly is Yes,all Altcoin usually following BTC price.
if BTC down you can see most of altcoin become red.
but sometimes when BTC rise,few of Altcoin cant move from red zone... Grin Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
January 22, 2018, 10:05:06 PM
Trying to sell some coins with high gains to buy some that has dipped alot, but it seems they all move up and down together for the most part.  This makes it hard to sell. Is this how it normally is?  Been trading just a month now.

There are times that all coins are co rellated to each other. when bitcoin goes down the altcoin goes down too. however it is not always like this. i remember last year bitcoin price goes down for about 5% while top altcoins makes a 20 - 30% price up. Altcoin has its own market. 
Activity: 308
January 22, 2018, 10:02:16 PM
That's because everything follows bitcoin but some coins will still go up a bit and it's very hard not to follow bitcoin because it would mean that it will have to go up more than bitcoin is going down to stay at same price.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
January 22, 2018, 09:59:33 PM
Trying to sell some coins with high gains to buy some that has dipped alot, but it seems they all move up and down together for the most part.  This makes it hard to sell. Is this how it normally is?  Been trading just a month now.
Emm not all of them.some of them still showing growth like stellar and nxt. But most of them in red line. All the coin move together but mostly if bitcoin going crash the other coin following but not in significant price. But still bitcoin price effects.you should research the changing of growths to make a decision to buy or sell. And look the market is it worth to invest in coin right now or not.
Activity: 98
Merit: 8
January 22, 2018, 09:58:01 PM
It might seem like they all move together but it is their usd value moving in relation to bitcoin as that is what they are mainly traded against.  I try to look at the coins that go up in btc value when btc itself is going down in use.  Good luck trading.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
January 22, 2018, 09:52:25 PM
All coins don’t actually move together, they move with bitcoin. It that crab in the barrel effect; when one tries to breakout bitcoin holds on to it. If bitcoin is too heavy with FUD neither escapes. Looking for to xrp pairing in the future!! Just my two cents.
Activity: 644
January 22, 2018, 09:40:58 PM
Well yes my friend if bitcoin prices is going down all alt are going down too but some of the alts are going higher because of the demand or somebody is pumping on the specific coin
Activity: 96
Merit: 3
January 22, 2018, 09:39:53 PM
Why not trade for tether and then when things pick back up trade out for the coin?  Seems that would be a way to avoid the drop in value, pretty noob here so I might be missing something, if so would love to be educated on what is wrong with that strategy.
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 22, 2018, 09:37:32 PM
Most of all move when bitcoin does, this remind us that bitcoin is still a giant and we dont have to underestimate this coin. There are also some Coins in the market that move the opossite than bitcoin, check market cap and you will see the green ones in the red sea haha. I hope I helped you, good luck.
Activity: 126
January 22, 2018, 09:31:48 PM
Generally, it does.  All crypto coins move together in the same way that all currency move together.  The strongest currency will have its push or pull effect on all others accross the globe in the same way that bitcoin plays this role, so will its rise and low of value impact the other altcoins circulating the market.  Everything gets traded with bitcoin and I think it is only logical that it's value, in a way, effects the value of altcoins out there.  Although, I feel that there will be a time that some other coin will get to dictate this trend, it's either one of our forefront runners like ethereum and litecoin. If that is the case, eitherway, other altcoins will get affected by its movement.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 22, 2018, 09:22:49 PM
Thanks everyone. Good to know. I'll have to keep a close eye on the price movements and news.

We do the same so thats correct must watch the price every hour.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
After continuing to set a record price increase, Bitcoin's digital money value began to fall. decline in value of Bitcoin in a day even reached 1,000 US dollars. This may affect all altcoins until the price rises and falls,,
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
January 22, 2018, 09:14:24 PM
Alts have different movements but some of coins has always been moving together,like the marijuana family THC,DOPE,CANN, etc. because they are in the same category but these movements will still depends to what BTC is doing if the BTC starts to go wildly for sure these coins will bleed and will recover lately.
Pages:
Jump to: