Pages:
Author

Topic: Do ALL vaccines kill people? - page 3. (Read 926 times)

legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
August 06, 2021, 05:58:56 AM
Why should "ALL" vaccines kill people? Vaccines are helpful and protect us. Just look at Polio for example, the vaccine didn't kill anybody and we managed to get rid of it world wide (https://www.historyofvaccines.org/timeline/polio) Without the vaccine a lot of kids would have died. I know there is a big difference between Polio where scientist had many years to come up with a good vaccine  and the corona virus, where scientist came up with different vaccines in a few month.

The polio problem was eventually solved by re-naming all of the cases caused by the vaccine 'not polio' by definition.  Although 'clinically indistinguishable' from wild-strain polio, the new name 'acute flaccid paralysis' (which has paralyzed some 50,000 kids in India) made the OPV program a success story for Gates.  At least as he (meaning all of the corp/gov media outlets) tell the story...many Indians will tell a different story, but they have no voice and very few people give a shit about them or their shit-hole country.  The people who think about it at all tend to feel like decimating their brown asses is doing the ones who are left a favor anyway.  And saving the planet.  It's no accident that the 'educated' tend to feel that way because the same people who pushed the OPV in India control the curriculum in the 'developed world.'

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
August 06, 2021, 03:37:30 AM
Why should "ALL" vaccines kill people? Vaccines are helpful and protect us. Just look at Polio for example, the vaccine didn't kill anybody and we managed to get rid of it world wide (https://www.historyofvaccines.org/timeline/polio) Without the vaccine a lot of kids would have died. I know there is a big difference between Polio where scientist had many years to come up with a good vaccine  and the corona virus, where scientist came up with different vaccines in a few month.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
August 06, 2021, 01:30:38 AM

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Measles?
  Big Bad Measles.
    Big Bad Measles.

Wanna know why/how:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/snvU0Y3MZYbd/

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 05, 2021, 06:08:59 PM
Information circulating on social media states that the Corona virus vaccine will kill and destroy the world's human population. It is also stated that everyone who is injected will die prematurely, and the longest estimated period of time for someone who is injected with the vaccine is to live for 3 years.

After tracking the claim that the Corona virus vaccine will kill and annihilate the world's population, it turned out to be untrue or a hoax. The claim that a person who has been injected with the vaccine has decreased function of certain organs and only lasts for 3 years, is unfounded. The current Corona virus vaccine is proven to be safe and effective in preventing infection. There is no evidence that the vaccine causes lethal damage.

If this and a handful of others were all that was there, somebody might think that anti-vaxx talk was fake news. But with loads of sites, including the CDC (VAERS), stating that deaths aren't waiting for 2 or 3 years to happen, but that some people are dying within hours of taking the jab, you might even be worth listening to a little... maybe.

Association of American Physicians and Surgeons Says COVID Shots Risk Millions of Lives

Dr. Paul Kempen, MD, who leads the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), responded to mandatory COVID vaccines for health-care workers by pointing out that 30-million people have recovered from COVID-19 in the US and now have natural immunity. For them, the shots confer only risk with no benefit. It is absurd that they are not exempt from these mandates. A statement from AAPS warns that COVID cases, hospitalizations and deaths have increased at the same time that half of the US population was taking the inoculation. Long-term effects are unknown and may cause autoimmune disorders, antibody-enhanced disease, infertility, cancer, and birth defects. The benefit to the public is mythical, because uninfected people cannot transmit COVID. but vaccinated people can. Instead of taking the jab, the AAPS recommends early-treatment options, of which there are many. The AAPS acknowledges that everyone has a right to liberty, “which they do not forfeit when they serve the sick or the disabled.” -GEG

Cool
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 05, 2021, 02:28:17 PM
Information circulating on social media states that the Corona virus vaccine will kill and destroy the world's human population. It is also stated that everyone who is injected will die prematurely, and the longest estimated period of time for someone who is injected with the vaccine is to live for 3 years.

After tracking the claim that the Corona virus vaccine will kill and annihilate the world's population, it turned out to be untrue or a hoax. The claim that a person who has been injected with the vaccine has decreased function of certain organs and only lasts for 3 years, is unfounded. The current Corona virus vaccine is proven to be safe and effective in preventing infection. There is no evidence that the vaccine causes lethal damage.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
August 04, 2021, 07:55:19 PM
about vaccines can kill people the answer is yes.  however it only happens in some cases and not all.  it could be for several reasons.  namely the type of vaccine, the patient's medical history, the type of virus that attacks.  indeed in essence the vaccine is not 100% helpful.  but helpful.  so I'm not very happy if I have to make vaccines mandatory for all people.  that's really outrageous
When we say vaccine,we are referring to giving drugs that can cure a particular virus to the masses,if you don't like the idea of taking a vaccine maybe because you are scared of it effect on you,then you risk your life against the trending virus.Vaccine wasn't prepared to kill people,rather to cure a particular virus.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
August 04, 2021, 07:10:45 PM
about vaccines can kill people the answer is yes.  however it only happens in some cases and not all.  it could be for several reasons.  namely the type of vaccine, the patient's medical history, the type of virus that attacks.  indeed in essence the vaccine is not 100% helpful.  but helpful.  so I'm not very happy if I have to make vaccines mandatory for all people.  that's really outrageous
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
August 04, 2021, 07:23:02 AM
What the experts, scientists the people who worke all life with this stuff have to say about it, not looking promising. As the lab rats did not finish long term testing someone has to take there place.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57466608

Of course the corrupt liars would say otherwise
Activity: 1148
Merit: 346
August 04, 2021, 05:55:02 AM
  We can not say that all Vaccine's can kill people, and this word can arrest and imprison cause they dis obey the rules. People have a different genes and instructions of the body some have and serious illness so there's an reaction once they take the Vaccine sometime we heard in the news that there's a people died due of the vaccine, so I think it depends the body of the people can take the Vaccine.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
August 01, 2021, 03:15:56 PM
It is still a mystery I think if the vaccine is real and effective or detrimental and deadly.
It isn't a mystery, like, at all. Around 97% of COVID hospital admissions in the US are in the unvaccinated, and around 99% of COVID deaths in the US are in the unvaccinated. There is no doubt whatsoever that the vaccine is safe and effective.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
August 01, 2021, 02:02:11 PM
It is still a mystery I think if the vaccine is real and effective or detrimental and deadly. The signs and the proofs will show up years after the vaccine has been given to many and it will be clear to all of us if it is really served as an extra protection from the virus or it just caused the virus or other illnesses to be more effective on the vaccinated ones. Nevertheless, I think the government should not only work on gathering the vaccine but also with regards to the freedom we all have right before the vaccine was announced to be voluntary which appears now to be forcefully given to the people through authorizations you might not get if you don't have a vaccine yet.
legendary
July 31, 2021, 12:04:12 PM

So you went back to elementary school and stole a star from some other kid to give to me. Sounds about right for you.

Creation of mankind, Genesis chapter 1:
1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
26Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, a and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27So God created mankind in his own image,

in the image of God he created them;

male and female he created them.

Bible? really? awww too bad, psych 101 with BADecker is ending, as the argument he chose is coming from the "BIBLE". awwww  Sad

Since you can't see that your god, Satan, the Devil, is hiding the true God from you... but you still have time.

What's interesting is that my offering of clear truth to you is being rejected by you. I don't need what I already have. But I offer it for you. No skin off my nose when you suffer damnation by not accepting what I offer.

Cool
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 31, 2021, 11:49:58 AM

-------
Do humans really exist?
You cerainly are not, no human lies lies and lies like you are

At last, the problem has been solved, and I am now not a human specie.

But do humans really exist?, or is it just an assumption that humans do exist.

Forget psych class, and go back to elementary 4th grade on up, and really listen in class this time.

From Dictionary.com:
specie
[ spee-shee, -see ]

noun
coined money; coin.

At least you have monetary value... IF you are a human specie.

Cool

Good job, I will give you a star for doing an effort to search and write something towards a word with a missing letter that can be conceived by 3rd grader and above by simply using their "COMMON SENSE". Be happy

But going back to this psych 101 with BADecker:
Do you really exist? or you are just an assumption made by your own mind, which can be also an assumption as there is still no explanation how humans exist in this planet in the first place.

So you went back to elementary school and stole a star from some other kid to give to me. Sounds about right for you.

26Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, a and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Bible? really? awww too bad, psych 101 with BADecker is ending, as the argument he chose is coming from the "BIBLE". awwww  Sad
legendary
July 31, 2021, 11:43:47 AM

-------
Do humans really exist?

Forget psych class, and go back to elementary 4th grade on up, and really listen in class this time.

From Dictionary.com:
specie
[ spee-shee, -see ]

noun
coined money; coin.

Cool

Good job, I will give you a star for doing an effort to search and write something towards a word with a missing letter that can be conceived by 3rd grader and above by simply using their "COMMON SENSE". Be happy

Do you really exist? or you are just an assumption made by your own mind, which can be also an assumption as there is still no explanation how humans exist in this planet in the first place.

Cool
July 31, 2021, 11:24:42 AM

-------
Do humans really exist?

From Dictionary.com:
specie
[ spee-shee, -see ]

noun
coined money; coin.

Cool

legendary
July 31, 2021, 11:12:06 AM

-------
Do humans really exist?

From Dictionary.com:
specie
[ spee-shee, -see ]

noun
coined money; coin.

Cool
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
July 31, 2021, 02:57:02 AM

-------
Do humans really exist?

Can't everybody here on the forum check if they exist? The easiest test would just go for 4-5 days to the woods and tell nobody about it. Disappearing for some days and go complete into hiding is like falling off the earth. Once we come back we should check what happened. Did anything happen, did anybody notice us being away? Made it any difference? If we had no impact at all than we might not even exist in the first place.
July 30, 2021, 10:56:25 PM

-------
Do humans really exist?

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
July 30, 2021, 02:56:39 PM

-------
Do humans really exist?
July 30, 2021, 12:26:21 PM
The great virus assumption is this. That viruses exist. Why is it an assumption? Because exoxomes have exact counterparts that are called viruses.

Suppose a doctor picks a virus up off a table. How did it get to the table in the first place since nobody saw it go there from wherever? It's all assumption.

Where do viruses come from? Do they simply develop out of nothing in the air? No. They come from two places:
1. out of the bodies of plants, animals and microbes;
2. Lab development by researchers.

In the bodies of plans, animals, and microbes, viruses are simply exosomes. They are expelled right along with anything else the body expels, like sweat, or other excretions. What are exosomes?
Exosomes are nano-sized biovesicles released into surrounding body fluids upon fusion of multivesicular bodies and the plasma membrane. They were shown to carry cell-specific cargos of proteins, lipids, and genetic materials, and can be selectively taken up by neighboring or distant cells far from their release, reprogramming the recipient cells upon their bioactive compounds. Therefore, the regulated formation of exosomes, specific makeup of their cargo, cell-targeting specificity are of immense biological interest considering extremely high potential of exosomes as non-invasive diagnostic biomarkers, as well as therapeutic nanocarriers. ...

Cool

Are we in psych class now?

Okay, so next will be discussing if Humans really exist.

Do humans really exist? then how did they exist on earth? where did they come from? from animals? specie from outer space? No, Humans are just assumptions
Pages:
Jump to: