Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future? - page 47. (Read 47099 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 27, 2018, 12:17:17 PM
I have mixed feelings about alts. Personally, I believe that the vast majority of them are going to die down in the next few months. But some of them, such as Ethereum, Stellar Lumens, Litecoin, and Monero has great potential for future growth.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
Hello! I believe that there certainly is a future for the altcoins, but not all. It all depends on the team that deals with it, a lot of promising coins exist for today. I think it's worth buying a few altcoins, maybe very soon there will be good growth in the crypto market, well, it's not exactly)
Thank you all for the answers, good luck to the guys!
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 05:50:32 PM
Of course there is a future, about which speech, now very few people use altcoin on purpose, just crypto currency is not really accepted by the world, I'm still an optimist and I think that the crypto currency has a future.
Merit: 250
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
February 25, 2018, 05:48:58 PM
About the future .... I'm sure it has arrived and that from now on 10 years we will regret not having bought some cryptocoins
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 05:33:29 PM
I totally agree with you. Exceeding Bitcoin is simply not real, yet it's a well-planned project that has been leading not for the first year, the projects that are currently in the market just do not have a chance
Activity: 168
February 25, 2018, 05:07:43 PM
I deeply convinced that Altcoins have a great future. And this is a great time that make  an investments right now. A lot of alternative crypto currencies  have a great potential, especially Ethereum, I suppose.
Activity: 238
February 25, 2018, 05:07:08 PM
I believe altcoin has a future. although it will be very difficult to parallel with bitcoin.
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
February 25, 2018, 04:58:41 PM
yes is my answer to that question

not all altcoins will survive but i am sure some of them will have mass adoption

it is important to find those altcoins

considering btc price around 50k usd in in the future, btc will not be used in the daily life, and good altcoins with mas adoption and pirce around 1-100 usd will be used

Bitcoin can't be discarded so easily, there could be some development to fix the current problems and change to a more friendly blockchain for day to day transactions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
February 25, 2018, 04:50:28 PM
I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
February 25, 2018, 04:46:23 PM
Alternative currencies have a real future. Most of the Altcoins have a great potential. I used half of my money to invest in altcoins. I look forward to the future. I'll have to try that. For myself and my family.
Disagree because most things alts have Bitcoin can implement essentially over night with a tech change. Just because you invested money for your family doesn't make it good, that is about the worst logic I have seen on this website.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
February 25, 2018, 04:42:05 PM
All of the top 10 crypto currencies are also altcoins, and in the same way started their journey with anyone who does not know the coin. Unambiguously, the altcoins have a future
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 04:25:23 PM
This world is not just about bitcoin, many other coins will found its place in the market.
Activity: 243
February 25, 2018, 04:22:19 PM
I think that most altcoins will die soon. Many altcoins are created only for speculation. And I think that such coins do not have a future.

I don't think most altcoins will die soon. I know there are a lot of coins that are made purely for speculation, but that is not the case with so many of them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
February 25, 2018, 04:21:20 PM
Yes I think many altcoins has future, example of some altcoins that has future are
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Zcash
Neo
So on and so fault.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 25, 2018, 04:16:22 PM
I think that most altcoins will die soon. Many altcoins are created only for speculation. And I think that such coins do not have a future.
Activity: 420
February 25, 2018, 04:13:56 PM
Many coins will lose their value over time ,as many of them will not make their products as promised . This is the market's survival of the fittest
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 04:13:35 PM
I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
I do not know the future and only god knows that, but if you see the development of ethereum then I guarantee 80% chance for you to succes
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
February 25, 2018, 03:56:59 PM
I guess that many of altcoins will grow in the future. Most of all, it is due to the fact that Bitcoin bubble will "burst", because "whales" will transfer all their money from BTC to other coins and tokens, for example, to Waves, Ether and so on. Therefore, in the future we will see a big growth of alternative cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 434
February 25, 2018, 03:48:17 PM
 Yes, those company who offers alternative coins in our business industry has a great future. Many people in our world supports them therefore there are bright future for them in our world.
Activity: 126
February 24, 2018, 05:59:14 PM
For my eppinion AltCoins moved up itself in the last few years and also it is getting highly popular. Every day they need for cryptocurrencies will grow and like as Bitcoin, Altcoin coin will create it's best place on cryptocurrency market In future hope it’s goes faster
Pages:
Jump to: