Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future? - page 52. (Read 47099 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 01:37:48 PM
I believe that any blockchain project that is not good or that does not have a market will possibly fail at some point.
However any of the other technologies that are creating an infrastructure and an application are likely to survive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 01:35:11 PM
about future of altcoin, nobody knows that, but if we look at the team behind the altcoin, we can see what will be happened im the future, actually it has future if there many investors are attracted with that coin, and if the team always support and develop that coin, i'm sure that coin will be had brighter future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 01:35:01 PM
of course many altcoins will have good future. even the newer coins now are already trying to enter the top 10 and replace the older ones. Because many newer coins offer better tech and platforms. Change is constant and those coins that aren't have much capability will be live behind.
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
February 04, 2018, 01:32:31 PM
Altcoins do have a future but not all. It may reach the state where BTC is right now and may be more useful when that time comes. It's not new when there are some coins that didn't make it or just collapsed, because digital realm is also a world of survival for the coins, the better the characteristics the more chances to stay and be strong enough to reach the future.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
February 04, 2018, 01:22:39 PM
Maybe YES? and Maybe NO? Although no one knows what the effects of futures trading will be, one should keep in mind that futures could have an uplifting effect on Bitcoin. First, as a rule of thumb. When everyone is gloomy and panicked, buy. When everyone is manic, start taking profits incrementally. The general sentiment about altcoin is almost always wrong. In other words, being a contrarian tends to work well with altcoin.
Since the futures trading started, the price of Bitcoin and the price of altcoin changed stronger than the time we have not futures trading. Like margin trading, futures trading provide many funds for shorter dump the value of any cryptocurrency, as long as it has listed on futures trading, shorter can dump it anytime and it is the reason to make the Bitcoin value dumped many much like now.
Activity: 191
February 01, 2018, 08:29:44 PM
Altcoins definitely has a future. I am sure decentralized altcoins with useful project will stay here till end of the cryptocurrency. There are lot of altcoins but out of those we need to choose the better altcoins by studying about the coins looking at the history.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 03:53:37 PM
Like bitcoin they are also very volatile. Everyday you have to fight your own emotions whenever you check the coin market for price if you are a holder of a substantial  amount of altcoins for fear you might lose them. So i think as one day one rises up in value and the other day another crypto goes down, so the fate of altcoins
Activity: 126
January 27, 2018, 03:44:00 PM
I don't sure about the litecoin, but I think ethereum has a really good potential for the future. Altcoins have really fluctuate price curves, and in my opinion, any coin can make big surprises and reach really high prices in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
January 27, 2018, 03:07:05 AM
Maybe YES? and Maybe NO? Although no one knows what the effects of futures trading will be, one should keep in mind that futures could have an uplifting effect on Bitcoin. First, as a rule of thumb. When everyone is gloomy and panicked, buy. When everyone is manic, start taking profits incrementally. The general sentiment about altcoin is almost always wrong. In other words, being a contrarian tends to work well with altcoin.
Activity: 23
January 27, 2018, 03:02:12 AM
They have future, bitcoin has given rise to blockchain ecosystem of companies, for example just within ethereum blockchain, there are 100s of companies have come up with great projects which will have value at the end of the day. And few of established companies jump in the cryptocurrencies there will be nothing like it.
Activity: 280
January 27, 2018, 02:57:48 AM
If we talk about serious and solid projects, of course they have a future, there is no doubt about it. But the main problem is that now there are so many senseless and useless altcoins that don`t have any perspectives and it`s not so easy to find really decent projects among them. But if you can, then you have great chances to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 154
January 27, 2018, 12:05:55 AM
Yes Altcoins also have future for sure but it will come & go soon soon but there are some very good Altcoins also they will also survive with Btc in future as well those are Eth, Dash, Stratis these coins are also leading coin with btc. Apart from this we always have to check or do some research to reach on consensus whether a coin has potential to survive or not. But we have a one benefit we pay less fees when we transfer through altcoins as compare to Btc.
Activity: 100
Merit: 15
January 26, 2018, 11:04:15 PM
Your analysis is very reasonable, I think now invest Altcoins is a wise choice, it still has a lot of room for growth.
Activity: 154
January 26, 2018, 04:54:16 PM
I strongly believe that altcoins really have a future. Thruoghout the years, bitcoin has proven its worth and capabilities and how it can make a difference in our tangible world. Thus, other cryptocurrencies can also do the same thing though not maybe as effective as its pioneer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 26, 2018, 04:53:42 PM
I think If Bitcoin be able solve its problems like high transaction fees that you mentioned, It will be remain the king of cryptocurrencies . If not, we should wait for ETH that will replace with Bitcoin. Other than these i believe 99% altcoins eventually will disappear
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
January 26, 2018, 04:47:29 PM
In the not too distant future I believe there will be a handful of Cryptos in mass use and a few for niche uses. There will be a cull of some kind as many of the features in new coins will just be embedded into the big coins.
Activity: 322
January 25, 2018, 02:07:13 PM
In short run every thing is possible as high increase in prices is experienced of most major altcoins such as ETH.
However in long run everything depends more on what can or will happen to Btc.
But my opinion is that in future we will surely have just one acceptable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 163
January 23, 2018, 05:49:41 PM
I belive to altcoins and I am sure a lot ot altcoins will exist expect some that dont have any good project and team. Every good project that is usefull will be here.
Activity: 56
January 23, 2018, 05:38:48 PM
You need to do more research on altcoins. They have some sense and some developers to realize that idea. The people who believe in this idea invest in that coin. Not that every altcoin is useful but most have a certain usage of their own. Taking into example the ether based tokens have their own uses and so doe many other coins. You should try to learn more about them.

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
[/quote]
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 05:31:17 PM
Of course they have. 90% of them will go to zero in a few years but other 10% will become major cryptocompanies
Pages:
Jump to: