Pages:
Author

Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth? - page 12. (Read 3424 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Yes. If they earned it legally. If they scammed/stole someone then
they should go to prison. Scammers/thief don't deserve their
money. I hope bitcoin millionaire will spend their money for good
and does not harm any people.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
In my personal opinion yes those people who been millionaires because of bitcoin deserves their money because I believe that like any other business they also invest not just money but also time, patience and hard work to have what they have I think that is the exchange of being practical and hard working so it's a good trait. Bitcoin really gives good opportunities for everyone.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
as i've learn and see the people who are joining bitcoin they are talking about millions and billions about bitcoin.and now i know that all millionaires are the one who help the other member of bitcoin to be like them so they deserve their wealth.they are the one who invest in bitcoin for good and i know that someday i'll be one of them an instant millionaire.
Something worthy of note is that whereas the early adopters were foresighted and everything entrepreneurs, the ones adopting Bitcoin today are mostly shortsighted and do not even have good understanding of what makes Bitcoin thick. To think that most of the early adopters of Bitcoin, who're undeniably millionaires by now, have no knowledge of economics or business and whether it was fair that they ended up with some fortune, shows a clear lack of understanding of what Economics and how its laws operates.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
as i've learn and see the people who are joining bitcoin they are talking about millions and billions about bitcoin.and now i know that all millionaires are the one who help the other member of bitcoin to be like them so they deserve their wealth.they are the one who invest in bitcoin for good and i know that someday i'll be one of them an instant millionaire.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
 Do millionaire deserve their wealth. Yes they deserve their wealth if they had field. It is appropriate to them if they have a humble heart. Yes they deserve because they work hard for it until they become millionaire.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
What a kind of question is this? Of course they do! As long as they used bitcoin in a proper and nice way with no illegal acts. Of course, they also worked hard, invested and patiently waited to gain what they have now. In fact, they are very inspiring because because i is a great achievement. Imagine the strategies they did just to make their dreams turn into reality.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
May it be pure skills or pure luck it is all the same, they all deserve the right for their wealth. First is, if you gave trust to bitcoin even without having much knowledge about cryptocurrency and economics, you still deserve what you earn. It is just a matter of having bitcoin as a companion and like a lottery ticket. But eventually after all your journey in bitcoin you will learn what you need to learn.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Bitcoin wealth in particular is similar to that of winning a lottery. It's almost entirely built on luck.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Absolutely yes, each of us deserves either we are become millionaire from bitcoin or not.  Also, to have this kind of wealth is such a great and wonderful blessing since many people aimed and dreamed to have that kind of living but I believe their are a lot of reason why they are much more lucky compare to those people do their effort even other people didn't appreciate their good doings.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
They deserve what they get because they work hard for it to achieve. We will be like them when we take this seriously and work on this in very smart way to make our money grow and achieve wealth on our own. Bitcoin become the key for their success and they are the early bird that knows bitcoin.
Activity: 263
yes because they have the trust in this bitcoin so they are bitcoin millionaires. the trust is very important to business. if you trust even if it takes a lot of problem. a lot of time 'a year' you deserve what you have got.

but in some cases, there is a few that accidentally become a millionaire because of bitcoin. some of them has been given by someone that thinks this is useless but the one who receive kept it. some are just a trip. they buy some of it and they do not think that this will get a success. this is some of the accident cases that i know.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
It depends on how they obtain it. Some people here are getting bitcoins in an honest way like joining in a bounty campaign, trading and investing on altcoins but some people who get bitcoin through hacking or making a phishing site doesn't deserve it and may land on jail if they were caught in the act.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Why not? They have risked their money into it knowing anytime that it can go down quickly or even trusting it when it was really worth nothing. At the end what they risked have really paid off for them and there is nothing wrong with that. They are the people who believed in Bitcoin and didn't listen to the bad things some people are saying to it.  Any person who tried to risk their money in order to earn money deserved their earnings. I don't even know what you are seeing wrong with it.

Agreed. Maybe in the eyes of other non investors, it is just an easy money you wait for your own profit. It is true that others of us are not doing anything but their are a lot of competitions and price changes. Some were frustrated for selling early of not buying early. Others make businesses IRL just to show how much they are earning via cryptocurrency. A lot of failed projects and scams around the web. And deals or SEC rules to be made if you want your project to succeed.

They really deserved it because they are risk takers that they bet the money they have and believe in Bitcoin that someday they will earn much money from it. Everyone can be a millionaire if we really take so much risk with sometimes minimum possibility that it will happen but in Bitcoin, it is possible. They really work hard and don't lose hope to Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I believe that some were prescient enough to understand the potential of cryptos and hence should be rewarded, while of course others likely just rode the wave and got lucky. Even for the ones who got "lucky" I think deserve it because to be a crypto millionaire you must have really had some sort of conviction in cryptos. Sure, the value exploded recently and it did not take a significant investment "back in the day" to be a crypto millionaire now, but if we draw an analogy, it might be like asking you to invest in something that has almost absolutely no value now and that no one really believes in
Activity: 350
Well if they work hard for it, yes they are. They deserve to be wealth. It is because every hardwork has a reward. To be a millionaire requires you a lot of patience,  selfcontrol and stick to your decision. And that is putting trust and believed that bitcoin has a potencial to change your life.
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
Yes, every millionaires made by butcoin deserves it. Because they invest their time exerting effort to earn in this community and to know more about it. Also, they cant get million if they did not put any efforts to it.
Activity: 528
People who became millionaire because of bitcoin really deserve their wealth. They will not become successful person if they are not believing to the bitcoin. They really worked hard to achive their dreams and goals.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Life is unfair, so whether those bitcoin millionaires get into bitcoin earlier than us. They deserve their wealth, unless someone stole it. I do admire those people who bought bitcoin earlier and they manage to hold it until today as they are not only investing but they are also believing to it.
Indeed admiration deserve people who endured all that was happening with bitcoin over the years. But these people could buy bitcoin for a few cents, and today they are millions.
They believed early, they knew bitcoin early and they bought it so they are also lucky as they came to bitcoin in an early generation. But their deeds and decision made their lives changed today, if its not for the technology they will not buy bitcoin but because they have their own reason to invest in bitcoin before they are earning it now. Many challenges they went through as bitcoin received a lot of negative criticism but to those who held until today, they are all the winners including us who are also holding.

So in short, they deserved the wealth they have.  They are the one who trusted and made bitcoin runs until now.  Because of their trust and a lot of risk given, bitcoin is now the best digital currency ever.  It is the most trusted digital currency and many people are into it right now.
Yes they deserve it. This is why life is unfair, you are the most intelligent person in your class in college and you are focusing with your career while some of your classmate who's always absent is getting attracted to crypto's earlier and that's the reason why he's always absent and let's date this back for example on 2013 or 2014 which is fair year for bitcoin early adopters.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

They have basic knowledge about business or economy. The concept of buy low sell high can consider as a basic foundation about trading so we can say that somehow they have knowledge. They deserve it specially when they put a lot of effort and spend most of their time to reach it.   

I agree on you because these people are businessmen.  They will not engage or will not invest if bitcoin is not a good investment.  And also they deserve what they are having now because they worked hard for it.  And all those millionaires whom richness was not inherited.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147

They have basic knowledge about business or economy. The concept of buy low sell high can consider as a basic foundation about trading so we can say that somehow they have knowledge. They deserve it specially when they put a lot of effort and spend most of their time to reach it.
Though we can say that they became millionaire in just a single time, we can say that they have the passion and dedication while engaging themselves in cryptocurrency. 
Pages:
Jump to: