Pages:
Author

Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth? - page 7. (Read 3424 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

Yes it's fair and they deserved it. They all take the risk and have patience and trusted btc unconditionally so they deserved to be rewarded compared to others which only take risk when they are certain.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
Ofcourse it is fair, if people worked hard and become millionaires by doing what they know then there is no problem. They deserve it ofcourse.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
Yes they deserve it but the tax implied to their money is unfair. Fortunately when Bitcoin rose up, I sold most of it before the government began regulating Bitcoins and taxing Bitcoins when the holder holds a taxable amount of Bitcoins.
Um, there is never a time when bitcoin trading gains were not taxable. It falls under the rule of capital gain just like anything esle like if you were to turn a profit on a house or gold or pokemon cards. I paid my taxes stating in 2013. Lets hope you dont get audited.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Yes they deserve it but the tax implied to their money is unfair. Fortunately when Bitcoin rose up, I sold most of it before the government began regulating Bitcoins and taxing Bitcoins when the holder holds a taxable amount of Bitcoins.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Every single person that is a millionaire despite where did he/she got those millions deserves every penny that they have, if you think otherwise do think of a method that shall take those money from whom you think are unworthy of it and make yourself some kind of robin_hood/jew entity !
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think yes,why I said so because we can see them,they are not arbitrary arbitrary in risking and they also work hard at once with a great experience,I think they are very deserve to get him,that is become a millionaire in the world of bitcoin,
Activity: 140
Yes ,if they hard earned that money but those millionaires who steal peoples money not deserve to be rich this work should be stop,  politicians is an example.
Those who did not swet with their richest wil someday reap what they sow! but those who work hard its a sweet reward and nothing can take it away from them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
Yes someone of us deserve a break without being traditional 'businessmen'. Thats the whole point. Paradigm shift. Out with suits and ties and in with pajamas.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
They deserved if for a long as they have it through they hard work and diligence and not through corruption nor smuggling some kind of thing. They deserve it in their own right because wealth coming from any other way that hard work, diligence with easily be taken away from them.
Activity: 217
I believe so, this people worked hard to get where they are. The wealth they have now is the byproduct of a lot of quality work,
persistence and a lot of sacrifice. It may seem easy and a bit lucky but setting it up took quite a lot of preparation and positive
determination. The bitcoin millionaires actually serve now as inspiration for their rags to riches story, they should be viewed as a
positive thing and is a good sign that with bitcoins, anything can be achieve and everything is possible.
Activity: 154

Of course, bitcoin millionaires deserve their wealth because that is the fruit of their hard work. They have spent their time and effort to achieve what they have now. We all have different ways to have our own wealth and bitcoin millionaires use bitcoin as their own way and i think that is just fair because that is their will.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I think millionaires deserve their wealth. They earned big amount of money because they worked hard. If we want to become rich someday, we should now work hard for us to achieve our dreams in life.
Perhaps they deserve it or not if they become rich surprisingly even on their own because of holding something. Becoming rich is not only in by so called rich man or women.because if you are responsible in handling and being rich then you will become more richer.
Activity: 196

They deserve to be a millionaire because they put effort on their investment and they  believed that bitcoin can make them rich so they take the risk on investing on bitcoin.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Does any millionaire deserve what he has? Actually, life works in a funny way and there are too many variables for us to determine how much " luck " took part in one's success. Personally, I would say they at least deserve some part of their wealth. Most bitcoin millionaires enter the crypto market when the industry wasn't mature yet. These people need to deal with tons of uncertainties and endure risk. Remember how higher risk comes with higher rewards, that's just how investment works.
Activity: 224
Yes every one in this world have money and for this money they have spent entire lives so those who are now the millionaire for this wealth they have done many hardships and in the last if they are millionaire then they deserve their wealth in crypto bitcoin is the good currency and people are doing jobs for earning this currency so if they earn an amount this is the outcome of their hard work.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Yes, I do think bitcoin millionaires deserve their wealth. Some may have just gotten lucky from buying from earlier bitcoin time period which grew and then sold them but some worked hard for it. There is a lot of time and effort needed to earn them, unless you stole them or something - then no, you don't. Kind of like working in real life and trying to earn money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
I think millionaires deserve their wealth. They earned big amount of money because they worked hard. If we want to become rich someday, we should now work hard for us to achieve our dreams in life.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA

I guess,  it is!  Working while trading is not an easy thing.  Time management is not easy,  you need to discipline  yourself to keep the focus on trading while working.  So,  if there are some people  here that become rich because of btc then i guess,  it is fair.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
Everyone not just in the crypto deserves their millions or billions as long as they are not doing wrongdoings are all equal here on chances on getting rich, and we can freely do make our activities on accomplishing it no matter what we do. The best example is the new merit rank up system. All the member of the forum even the newbie or jr.memeber all deserved they can post high-quality post. We can not measure the position or money it depends on the effort, skill, and determination on that thing. Millionaires or poor. Without knowledge or with knowledge, I believe the bitcoin is fair.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Of course it is fair and they deserve it. They believe in Bitcoin so they should enjoy what they've got from keeping their coins up to now. Unless they stole it from someone, then they don't deserve those riches.

Just like in real life, if you work hard at your young age, then you should enjoy the fruit of it in your retirement days and the few years left in your life.
Pages:
Jump to: