Pages:
Author

Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth? - page 26. (Read 3424 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Totally deserve the wealth. They are the early movers who took the risk and right now if bitcoin is in this position, they are one of the reasons by adopting it in early stages.
They trusted bitcoin when it was not even famous and people who knew about were not ready to accept this new concept. These people obviously deserve the fruit of being the risk takers. I don’t think so there is anything wrong with the amount they are holding just because of bitcoin.

They deserve it because they had been really patient with bitcoin. I guess we better start thinking about grabbing large number of bitcoin than about the wealth old investors holding.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Totally deserve the wealth. They are the early movers who took the risk and right now if bitcoin is in this position, they are one of the reasons by adopting it in early stages.
Activity: 128
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

They deserved their money in bitcoin because they work hard for it. They dont get it to other people they worked fot it, so they deserved their money coming from bitcoin.
Activity: 56
I don't comprehend why the new clients are so envious about the individuals who put resources into BTC early. Bitcoin is in presence since 2009. Everybody was allowed to make their interests in it and still just a not very many did. The individuals who made their interests in 2010 and 2011 went for broke in doing that, and at last they were compensated for their hazard.

To envy is human. Otherwise people would have to hate themselves for losing an opportunity to earn real wealth. Accepting one's failure is a big no-no for almost anyone. It is a kind of self-defense being in self-denial. Some hate themselves for their failure, most hate others, though everyone should just accept the fact and move on.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I don't think we can make a "moral" evaluation about the millionaires' right to be millionaires.
May be they were lucky, may be they were smart, who knows.
So, instead to lose you energy in worthless envy, try to become one of them!
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
I believe they deserved it especially if it made in a good way. They tend to spend a lot of time to it and sacrifice their sleep. It is given that you can gain much bigger profit from Bitcoin compared to just normal job but it also takes great effort and patience to succeeded. Only few can do it for many individuals wanted an easy money. Lazy people don't have an overwhelming success.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I don't understand why the new users are so jealous about those who invested in BTC early. Bitcoin is in existence since 2009. Everyone was free to make their investments in it and still only a very few did. Those who made their investments in 2010 and 2011 took a lot of risk in doing that, and in the end they were rewarded for their risk.
Exactly. those who invested back then and still holding are the one who became millionaires, imagine how the fast the time flew and how big the community become after some years, though if instead of getting envy better to start investing and become a millionaires too,this industry will
grow more coming another 5 years and after that we will remember how good we are trusting our investment with crypto business.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Some people might say that bitcoin millionaires don't deserve the wealth they are having right now because of the fact that they do not make sweat at all to get it comparing to those hardworking people who gave everything just to earn money. But in my own perspective, I think they still deserve it since they trust and took a big risk on investing way back btc's beginning days (which is very admiring for having the guts to do that) and they give a lot of patience for waiting until the time when btc grew a lot.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Yes its fair, they deserve it because they become millionaire in doing something and not relaxing they work hard for it. The wait their salary for long time. There capital is patience and working hard so, they deserve it.
Activity: 154
Well, the same questions should be asked about all millionaires, not only about bitcoins ones: like it or not, life is not fair.
Most millionaires received money from their parents, other - as in bitcoin - was in the right place at the right moment.
But this is not a reason to complain or to be envious: maybe the next round will be ours :-)
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
Yes. They deserve what they have now..
All person who are bitcoin users they put a lot of patience and strong determination to commit their wealth.
It is a reward for them for all their sacrifices.

I think they deserve , but this was not possible with out the hard working user of the bitcoin, most rich people invest their money in bitcoin and hire hardworking people for it. the hard working user make their invest successful and they grow from low stage to high. At a stage they become millionaires. So in fact they become millionaire with the help of the hardworking user.l
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Yes. They deserve what they have now..
All person who are bitcoin users they put a lot of patience and strong determination to commit their wealth.
It is a reward for them for all their sacrifices.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yes of course.Even we said they dont even had a knowledge about it or they dont fully care about economy, they still exerted effort, time and strength.So they still deserve what they got.
Activity: 163
This is like asking if our lying and cheating politicians also deserve their wealth, because most of them dont work for it and the even do bad things to gain wealth, while Bitcoiners although didnt really work for it, but any man that can have such patience as the holders of bitcoins I believe that person deserves as much wealth that can be acquired
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
yes I think it's fair because they get rich not in 1 day they are patient and wait just as in any other business actor who has been successful they are rich not in the 1 day they pass the process and I think it's the right price that they can
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think everyone deserve what they have it is because of what they did ,
I think all of the bitcoin millionaires deserve it because they are the ones who support's bitcoin when it was just at low price,
They are the ones who are with bitcoin even when the price is so low they are the ones who believe in the future of bitcoin and they are the ones who spread the news about the bitcoin.
That's true. They are the people who believed in bitcoin and also who bought bitcoin when the price is not that expensive and they are the people who have patient to study and do a lot of research about bitcoin and then after a long time of studying it, investing their money in bitcoin and holding because they believed in bitcoin and now they are millionaire and so rich and they deserved it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
I think everyone deserve what they have it is because of what they did ,
I think all of the bitcoin millionaires deserve it because they are the ones who support's bitcoin when it was just at low price,
They are the ones who are with bitcoin even when the price is so low they are the ones who believe in the future of bitcoin and they are the ones who spread the news about the bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I do not know any one who became millionaire because of bitcoin but I know there are some people that became millionaire because of it. In my opinion, they really deserve the wealth that they have by now with the help of bitcoin,  I do not think that they do not have any partucular knowledge in business or economy because they would not be millionaire if they know nothing, it is their hardwork that and knowledge that makes them wealthy so I think they really deserve it unless all of their wealth or most of it came from illegal activities like scamming.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
It is not about knowing having the knowledge or knowing the economy the fact that they get this wealth from not abusing the others and most especially if they made themselves to be a millionaire from bitcoin is a fair enough to say that they are worthy. Everyone here is not required to know how the economy is working although knowing it is a good thing. What is most needed here is having patience and learn to take the risk as far as I know.
Activity: 126
Stupid question I fucking swear. How did they become a millionaire? Think, you fucking idiot, think. They believed in Bitcoin in the first place and they didn't mind investing their money in it. And now that they have benefitted, you are asking if they deserve it? Idiot. Think before you ask a question which is so stupid.
Lock this thread before huge list of shit posters start spamming here.

Omg I`m dead, this comment describes all my thoughts about such type of questions
Pages:
Jump to: