Pages:
Author

Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth? - page 29. (Read 3424 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
In any investment has risk if they risk their money early enough in Bitcoin and made millions. They deserve all their money.

They deserve their wealth, but they also have some problems with their wealth. I mean they sometimes take too much risks and they may have huge losses after their risky investments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
I wouldn't fret about business with regards to crypto. The main worry with this is to hold and hold up until the crypto break the mass of costs. They merited of what they have and earned. They'll end up noticeably mogul or even extremely rich person since they utilize their psyche to hold and pause. We should procure cash through crypto however we have to utilize it legitimately and don't mishandle utilizing it.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
In any investment has risk if they risk their money early enough in Bitcoin and made millions. They deserve all their money.

Yep, taking a risk only makes sense if you can make a profit or if you are a Red Bull sponsored sport star. You get to keep it and enjoy it, so no doubt, it is deserved and healthy.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Everyone who worked hard for something they really want or they dreamed of deserves what they have earned or became, right? So for your question, yes they deserves it. They deserve what they are and they have now, they put so much effort in it in the first place, and they also not harmed people to get that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
It is unfair to say it is not fair because, if they had not scammed anyone to acquire their bitcoin, they had not theift someone’s money and invest, they had not hacked someone’s wallet, then they are 100% deseving of the produce of their investments whether from long r short time investment.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Yes the deserve it they are great future predictors.many of people reject when btc was under $1 and only few buy it and today they were millionaires. they almost deserve that.in my opinion they are the investors of 21st century
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

Yes they deserve the reward for their hardwork. They have waited for so long to get a high profit and they had been wise. They deserve what they got. They took all the risks before achieving their profits so let's just set them as our inspiration. I want to be one of those bitcoin millionaires someday by holding and waiting patiently too.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
Sorry to say this, but this is a very stupid question. Who are you to decide whether they deserve their wealth or not? These people became rich after taking a lot of risk. People like you and me refused to take the risk, and that is the reason why we are not millionaires.
Ofcourse, yes! They will not achieve that if they don't take risk. They are risk takers that is why they're successful in life. They worked hard for it that's why they deserve it.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
Sorry to say this, but this is a very stupid question. Who are you to decide whether they deserve their wealth or not? These people became rich after taking a lot of risk. People like you and me refused to take the risk, and that is the reason why we are not millionaires.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes they deserved  to become millionaires because they work for it and they invest and wait for a long time to earn and became millionaire with the help  of bitcoin.

Yeah all people who invest in bitcoin are deserve their wealth now, they effort on it not only invest, now that many people are attract in bitcoin i guess there are also more people will become a rich if they invest in bitcoin.

Anyone who became wealthy without trodding on other people definitely deserves their wealth. And people who trusted in btc and reaped good rewards from it didn't step on other people so they deserve whatever their enjoying simlly because they trusted btc enough to take a very risky venture. Not many would be brave enough to trust big money in bitcoin
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Associated with bitcoin, present condition that makes the holders become millionaire is a modern financial trend. Fair in my opinion this happens, because they don't necessarily let the money settle. But they have belief that bitcoin is investment.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Why do you think they do not deserve their wealth?
Activity: 15
Maybe bitcoin millionaires deserve their wealth because they also strive their best by posting ideas or knowledge in bitcoin just to earned what they have now.They are working very hard on this job to earn all what they have. So I think no need for us to question about their wealth because if we also strive hard,we can all be billionaires too. Cheesy Grin
Activity: 92
Yes they deserved  to become millionaires because they work for it and they invest and wait for a long time to earn and became millionaire with the help  of bitcoin.

Yeah all people who invest in bitcoin are deserve their wealth now, they effort on it not only invest, now that many people are attract in bitcoin i guess there are also more people will become a rich if they invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
For me, they deserves it. Because all their hard works are paid off. Everyone deserves it, not only the millionaires but also to the people who are putting all of their efforts in one thing just to reach their mission or goal. Every success there's a hidden hole what I mean is that, going to be successful or wealthy is not easy, there's always a struggles before you reach it. So when you pass every challenges then you deserve it Smiley
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Activity: 77
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
  Definitely Yes, they really deserve it. They take time to earn it and they also give their 100% just to be on that place. I thibk those people sacrifice something just to achieve or to have a wealthy life. And those are worthy. We beginners may also have that but we have to be patience.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Everyone deserves their fortune. Holding bitcoins is not illegal, they also use their own money and waited a long time just to get here. If they become millionaires because of bitcoin then, they are really lucky and very patience. Because of that, they are now being rewarded.

Yes definitely, they deserve their wealth.  They have invested their time, effort and money for them to arrive with that.  The good thing about bitcoin is that it gives fair or equal opportunity for people who have exerted hardwork and effort.  It does not rewuire any educational attainment or gender or age.  As long as you have the right tool, you have a chance to earn a fortune just like those people who became already a millionaire.
Activity: 30
Just like any trader or investor, they risked their own capital to see the coin they invested/traded in grow... They 100% deserve their gains just like they deserve their losses sometimes.
Pages:
Jump to: