Pages:
Author

Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth? - page 5. (Read 3424 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 20
Bitcoin income is not easy as that to gain, need time, money, and effort to gain profit. If everyone deserves what they have.
The only reason bitcoin blessed them because they are believers and they invested wealth of their whole life in bitcoin and they remain on side of bitcoin till they got profit from it and, you stated right bitcoin profit is not easy investor face pump and dump phases and keep faith in bitcoin and when their time come they got blessed from bitcoin and I am sure one day every investor will be millionaire because of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Yes!Honestly every person has deserve their whealth as long as your whealth comes from dedication and hardwork to achieve it.And if we talks about Bitcoin and on how they are going to make them rich was really admirable if you become a millionaire in a bitcoin.This kind of opportunity comes once in our life.So if you rich because of bitcoin,I'm assure to you that you are a lucky one.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
There are few bitcoiner who are millionaires, but there are investor or miner or just hardwork to earn much income. but some of them are have any experience in business but they are try to earn or invest more profit.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
Our efforts are rewarded in a way that is worth the effort we have spent. Successful land has no place for lazy people. And those who have day and night to study the market in order to invest in the best way, rich people are worthy of them.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
If the wealth is got through hard work,  then those who have worked hard for that totally deserve it. And if those millionaires have no knowledge abuout business or economy, then they could learn it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
Of course they deserve because they get money that they invest. You know they will never be millioner if they do nothing, if you want to be millioner you need to be smart,you know the strategy, you need patient and hardwork. And they study it before they enter in any business or investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
Bitcoin income is not easy as that to gain, need time, money, and effort to gain profit. If everyone deserves what they have.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Does it build a distinction within the event that they benefit it or not? The inquiry is somewhat exhausting. What distinction will it make? Arrangement in realities. they need it, finish of story. I happen to simply accept there's no modest range of people World Health Organization lucked into their large crypto fortunes, therefore imagine a state of affairs within which they did. can we fixate on whether or not lottery champs ought to win the lottery? Same plan essentially, there square measure several people World Health Organization created large picks up in crypto and that they ought to have won the lottery for a way lucky they were.
Of course, they deserve it, they risk their investment on it before, there are many news that keeps buzzing but they took the courage to still invest. And we also deserves to experience it sooner.
Agree! Those who believed and put their trust with bitcoin even though there a lot of FUD keep on going deserve every penny they have right now. It’s not easy to wait for something that you really don’t know exactly what will happen in the future all you have in the system is your gut feeling and of course the trust of the technology.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Yes they deserve to be bitcoin millionaire because they work hard and they are truly inspirational. Especially if those bitcoin millionaire are investor.
Merit: 100
Does it build a distinction within the event that they benefit it or not? The inquiry is somewhat exhausting. What distinction will it make? Arrangement in realities. they need it, finish of story. I happen to simply accept there's no modest range of people World Health Organization lucked into their large crypto fortunes, therefore imagine a state of affairs within which they did. can we fixate on whether or not lottery champs ought to win the lottery? Same plan essentially, there square measure several people World Health Organization created large picks up in crypto and that they ought to have won the lottery for a way lucky they were.
Activity: 336

Yes, these people were not afraid to take the risk to earn a lot of money. I know many successful businessmen who do not have a good education, but they were not afraid to take risks and earned a big profit.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Many is questioning about it, let us not envy them therefore we should take it as an inspiration to motivate ourselves to become one too. They deserve what they had they devoted time, skills and attention to learn and to keep on learning the BTC.
Merit: 11
Many wealthy people created from Bitcoin deserve their wealth because they have spent a great deal of time and effort to gain a knowledge of the market and Bitcoin is where they have achieved success.I hope that I will also be as lucky as them and will be rich in the future.
Wealth is can't be  measured by your educational attainment there's a lot  people  don't have formal education but still very successful, bitcoins millionaire deserves what they got from bitcoin because they work for that, because the bottom line is to become wealthy is just a common sense.
At this forum, many people greedily expressed that someone does not deserve the opportunities that the crypto currency gives. By the way because of this, even the rules on the forum are changing. Greed and greed are the vice of mankind.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
Many wealthy people created from Bitcoin deserve their wealth because they have spent a great deal of time and effort to gain a knowledge of the market and Bitcoin is where they have achieved success.I hope that I will also be as lucky as them and will be rich in the future.
Wealth is can't be  measured by your educational attainment there's a lot  people  don't have formal education but still very successful, bitcoins millionaire deserves what they got from bitcoin because they work for that, because the bottom line is to become wealthy is just a common sense.
Activity: 349
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
Yes,  everyone deserves their wealth when it comes from their hardwork and thru lots of effort before they finally achieves it and become succesful person.
Activity: 322
Yes of course they are also a best part of an ICO's that made them success and having an big investors can make a campaign change everything it can deal to it without them it will not increase those price that can get to make a success to a campaign and having also a big investors probably help the other investors to invest to them so the millionaire also deserve their wealth.
Activity: 294

I think that's a fair thing. Because in my country there is the term "Smart people will lose with lucky people". The situation where the person gets rich without having business knowledge is probably because of the luck he/she has.
Because bitcoin is free for everyone and bitcoin also does not always offer to be a miner or trader. Someone who gets rich with bitcoin but does not do both things is likely he/she only bought and then held it for long enough so that he/she will not experience defeat especially if the price is always up. Then he/she can get rich quickly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Yes they deserve it because they work hard for it have that kind of money there are so many challenges on getting that kind of money first holding your bitcoin like your life because if you dump you'll be sorry and stay positive as always and increase your patience
Activity: 370
The situation is much fair because these are among the first set of people who initially invested their wealth into Bitcoin with a lot of patience over decades. Whether they knows about the economy or they knows not should not be a call for concern at all. What we are so much after is that they are among the force driven agents that had promoted Bitcoin, Hence becoming Millionaire is their worth with no hindrances.
Pages:
Jump to: