Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Black lives matter or Do all lives matter? - page 5. (Read 1582 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
whats your oppinion?

Definitely all lives matter.  I think the fact that a group calls themselves Black Lives Matter is misleading to a general public that usually sticks it's head in the sand and doesn't realize
how hypocritical the movement really is.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
exactly getting enslaved on an american plantation by white people was often a much better destiny than getting enslaved by african tribal warlords, that didn't even where able to afford cloths.
or killed by local fauna and flora. which was extremely hostile. not to mention the tribal wars over hunting grounds. people killed each other than over ridiculous unthinkable things.

i doubt reason and black people are comparable.
What about all the people who have Druid ancestors that were enslaved by the Romans? And later by the Catholics?

Just because we were cannibals does not mean our lives don't matter.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
both, it's not either or it's about recognizing how the world has perpetually exploited blacks, and that now we all must stand up for them because we're all human, we don't chose our parents or how they raised us, but we can choose how to educate our selves on the matter of systemic racism and collectively unlearn the racist subtleties each of us have to better work collectively as a people moving forward into a future where block chain will empower us to develop new systems that work for us all and that can't be destroyed.

slavery is nothing new it always existed, black africans where never as explioited in numbers compared to other nations.

secondly  the term "exploit" has a positive and a negative meaning, when africans where exploited people considered that "usage" not "exploitation" putting wild hunters and gatherers into organised plantation wasn't necessarily something negative, they where likely to die from snakes, animals etc.

race relations can't end as long as we have still a racist mob in the midst of the world, destroying stuff.

further black people are exploiting their mob, to pressure weak politicians to give them stuff, allianating others in the process.

yeah, jews we're enslaved in Egypt I get it, but white people kidnapped blacks and brought them over to America to work for them to build their wealth. They didn't ask for this. I think you're not putting yourself in their place when you speak. You got to remember, you are them you are not separate from them. Slavery is not ok. See the bigger picture here, and once you think you see the bigger picture go bigger, sit on the moon if you have to.

If you check into the history of Africa, you will find that the slavery over there among the Arabs and various black tribes was hell, compared with the heaven that black slaves came to in America. Sure, there were a few bad slave holders in America. But you don't mistreat your slaves if you want them working hard for you. Rather, you incentivize them. And that is what the vast majority of the slave holders in America did.

Cool

exactly getting enslaved on an american plantation by white people was often a much better destiny than getting enslaved by african tribal warlords, that didn't even where able to afford cloths.
or killed by local fauna and flora. which was extremely hostile. not to mention the tribal wars over hunting grounds. people killed each other than over ridiculous unthinkable things.

i doubt reason and black people are comparable.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

If you check into the history of Africa, you will find that the slavery over there among the Arabs and various black tribes was hell, compared with the heaven that black slaves came to in America. Sure, there were a few bad slave holders in America. But you don't mistreat your slaves if you want them working hard for you. Rather, you incentivize them. And that is what the vast majority of the slave holders in America did.

Slaves were extremely expensive in the U.S., and the percentage of people who owned them was low.  On top of that, anyone could own slaves in the U.S., including well-off black people, and that did happen although I believe that it was pretty rare.  At least half of my lilly-white family came to the U.S. long after slavery was abolished, and long after most of the African stock was already there.

Interestingly, Judaism recognizes superiority/inferiority among people prominently, and being a 'trader' of anything as opposed to being a producer is aspired to.  It comes as no surprise that the 'triangle trade' was a relatively Jewish affair and fortunes were amassed by said on the North American continent even prior to the formation of the the U.S..  Funny that BLM and the rest of their ilk seems to forget or never learned these things when identifying 'the' scapegoat to shoulder all of their troubles...if you consider being a natural born citizen of the U.S. rather than of The Congo a 'trouble' which most inhabitants of The Congo probably would not.)  Possibly it is related to (((who))) is responsible for their funding (and likely pretty much all aspects of their creation, organization, strategy, and management.)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
both, it's not either or it's about recognizing how the world has perpetually exploited blacks, and that now we all must stand up for them because we're all human, we don't chose our parents or how they raised us, but we can choose how to educate our selves on the matter of systemic racism and collectively unlearn the racist subtleties each of us have to better work collectively as a people moving forward into a future where block chain will empower us to develop new systems that work for us all and that can't be destroyed.

slavery is nothing new it always existed, black africans where never as explioited in numbers compared to other nations.

secondly  the term "exploit" has a positive and a negative meaning, when africans where exploited people considered that "usage" not "exploitation" putting wild hunters and gatherers into organised plantation wasn't necessarily something negative, they where likely to die from snakes, animals etc.

race relations can't end as long as we have still a racist mob in the midst of the world, destroying stuff.

further black people are exploiting their mob, to pressure weak politicians to give them stuff, allianating others in the process.

yeah, jews we're enslaved in Egypt I get it, but white people kidnapped blacks and brought them over to America to work for them to build their wealth. They didn't ask for this. I think you're not putting yourself in their place when you speak. You got to remember, you are them you are not separate from them. Slavery is not ok. See the bigger picture here, and once you think you see the bigger picture go bigger, sit on the moon if you have to.

Cool

ohm no i have no slaver in my famil history slaver owners among white or jewish people where historically a minority, slavery was normal back then, black people sold their enemy tribes to white slavers and wher happy to get money for that.

historically slaving society where not racist but religious. religious enforcment was lethally important to them, in order to prevent distrust, among people.

it is today impossible for nonblack people to go to africa where there is slavery. because sincy everyone can lie, minorities get catched and enslaved.

additionally

have you ever considered how a metalist economy with illiteral people and no printed money at all and no economy stability can work without slavery?

it can't

besides there is a saying among muslims, there is always slavery there is never an absence of it.

the us anti slavery movement does nothing else but selling the slavery through their central bank.

without banks there is no capitalism and everyone is equal -> equally poor, like in the soviet union. us will become like soviet union if leftists continue destroying it, and massive numbers of us businesses will flee to russia.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

you are a racist!
I love watching people like you, who whine and cry like little children about the left and how insane they get with their stuff labeling everything as racist.. and then you do the same thing. I would suggest you learn a new word, bigot.

the left doesnt build anything you retard they only destroy, nothing comes out of them,
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
you are a racist!
I love watching people like you, who whine and cry like little children about the left and how insane they get with their stuff labeling everything as racist.. and then you do the same thing. I would suggest you learn a new word, bigot.
Do Black lives matter or Do all lives matter?

Of course all lives matter!!! But. All lives matter is not an answer when someone ask you if black lives matter. Right answer is: Yes ,black lives matter.

https://twitter.com/JulieBorowski/status/1268723241289486336

why enslave healthy people to serve the chronically ill?

thats slavery.

black people in africa are alone all by themselves and are still all the time in crisis. why are you forcing white people to care about them instead for their own children, you are a racist!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Do Black lives matter or Do all lives matter?

Of course all lives matter!!! But. All lives matter is not an answer when someone ask you if black lives matter. Right answer is: Yes ,black lives matter.

https://twitter.com/JulieBorowski/status/1268723241289486336

whats your oppinion?

It's not either or.

If all lives matter, then black lives matter.
If black lives don't matter, then all lives don't matter.

uhm wrong.

black people litterally put their own house on fire in order to force the firefighter and police to constantly only care about their own house so they can rob, the other one.

you are so wrong. on everything its pointless to even listen to the racists and their mob around BLM.

putting your own house on fire and then demonize those still having a house as racists because they allow you to live in their house is racist, other people need air to breathe too.

look at the black loser chicago mayor that embraced the racist mob, now businesses flee chicago.
I'll worry about black slavery, as soon as they have the same concerns over Irish and Chinese slavery.

Brings me back to my original point - we should think of it as just "slavery" and not differentiate the race being enslaved. 

jes why do black people then do demands on all white people regarding slavery, despite slavery being on an all time high in africa today
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
The problem is that it's systematic "oppression" (for lack of a better word) against "poor" people and a large number of them are black people plus the racial biases that are all wrapped in it all as well. And that's why you end up with threads like this.

I think this is generally how policing works in the modern day where the perceived "oppression" isn't actually oppression, just law and order in low income communities that are used to race bait and push political agendas. If you go into low income neighborhoods, they despise police as if it's their fault that they need to enforce the law.

The "intent" of BLM was to draw intention to how black people bare the brunt of that "oppression". It was a poor choice of a name as we've seen because the other groups that also get the short end of the stick so to say pipe up and say.. hey.. what about the shit I go through.. my life matters so all lives matters.. and on and on it goes and people get so wrapped up in arguing about a stupid name as opposed to focusing on the real issues and just getting the shit done.

BLM as a organization was founded on illegitimate means anyways. Their whole spiel was that police were killing African Americans in droves and they started their organization in 2014 after the Michael Brown shooting which ruled was legally justified. The Obama Department of Justice even looked into the case and found that the officer was in fact assaulted by Michael Brown and killed him in self defense yet BLM continue to try and claim it was an act of deep seeded racism or oppression. Black lives do matter because every life matters. The BLM group is not well motivated and their message doesn't make any sense which is why "All lives matter" even became a thing. The organization devolved into an anti-cop propaganda group.
The US acted before most of the globe did to do the right thing. Get over it
Denmark bans import of slaves into colonies in 1792. Unclear how extensive that was. Britain abolished the slave trade in 1807, the US in 1808. Britain abolished slavery in 1833. In US, emancipation of slaves in 1863, constitution amended 1865.
Problem is that people in the year 2020 will say that systemic racism is so widespread that it creates inequities towards African Americans.
The problem is that it's systematic "oppression" (for lack of a better word) against "poor" people and a large number of them are black people plus the racial biases that are all wrapped in it all as well. And that's why you end up with threads like this. The "intent" of BLM was to draw intention to how black people bare the brunt of that "oppression". It was a poor choice of a name as we've seen because the other groups that also get the short end of the stick so to say pipe up and say.. hey.. what about the shit I go through.. my life matters so all lives matters.. and on and on it goes and people get so wrapped up in arguing about a stupid name as opposed to focusing on the real issues and just getting the shit done.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
The US acted before most of the globe did to do the right thing. Get over it
Denmark bans import of slaves into colonies in 1792. Unclear how extensive that was. Britain abolished the slave trade in 1807, the US in 1808. Britain abolished slavery in 1833. In US, emancipation of slaves in 1863, constitution amended 1865.

The exact date of when slavery was abolished doesn't put into context the fact that there was still inequities in the U.S. based on systemic racism. Reasonably, you could make that argument objectively with Jim Crow up until the 1970's. Problem is that people in the year 2020 will say that systemic racism is so widespread that it creates inequities towards African Americans.

The US acted before most of the globe did to do the right thing.

Get over it
It's a little hard to "get over it" when you are told you're now an equal citizen and then there's constant "roadblocks" put in your way to actually be an "equal" citizen. Things such as redlining or the Tulsa massacre and so on and so forth just makes it just a tad difficult to "get over it".
, pay reparations
That's ridiculous and just seems to be a "white quilt" thing. The entire thing is far more complicated then.. "lets's just give them some money and wash our hands of it". It's also a subtle.. "I'll give them some money and they'll shut up about it" And who should the reparations come from? A lot of the slaves were purchased from other black people in Africa. So maybe they should pay some reparations. "We" took this land from the native Americans and have used it to all our benefits. And this currently includes black people. So maybe everyone, black, white, Hispanic and so on and so forth should just pay it forward to native Americans. Besides that, in what way do you think that "white people" can or should sit there and decide what a black persons life is worth and thus give them some reparations for that. I've heard from some black people that actually find the idea offensive.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I'll worry about black slavery, as soon as they have the same concerns over Irish and Chinese slavery.

Brings me back to my original point - we should think of it as just "slavery" and not differentiate the race being enslaved. 
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
The problem with the "All lives matter" thing isn't the sentiment you get just from the name. By the name, you'd think the all lives matter movement is an amendment in fighting against injustice against all people rather than black people, but its not, its a protest against a protest. Black lives matter doesn't mean that all lives don't matter, if you ask if their tenants specifically state that police brutality is ok if its against other races, they aren't saying it is. They just needed a name that was direct to their point. Sort of like how mothers against drunk driving will allow you to partake if you're a father, or don't have any kids at all.

Straight to the point, all lives matter is absolutely true, but that isn't what the all lives matter movement means.
Pages:
Jump to: