Pages:
Author

Topic: Do bounty hunters become ICO investors? - page 48. (Read 8474 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 08:02:10 AM
May be some years ago my opinion first about ICOs was the same - it was hard for me trust this process and be sure that it is possible to be investor and even get profit from it. But after some experience I have changed my opinion.
Activity: 25
August 13, 2018, 05:54:34 AM
There was some study going on to check this and it was revealed that they are also investors.
Activity: 1
August 13, 2018, 05:35:40 AM
Being a bounty hunter is very important for the right investments.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 13, 2018, 05:24:36 AM
Bounty hunters can also be investors because they do not have a bunch that you can not invest in an ico when you are a bounty hunter as long as my money you can invest in a ico.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 03:41:16 AM
And at most they know what the project all about and news about it. I, personally become an investor for some bounty that i like.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 05:55:03 PM
Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.

Yeah ! Because they hold their received rewards until the price goes up and some of them they trade their coin to buy some good coins in cryptocurrency market to earn a much profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 05:52:49 PM
I think that many bounty hunters become investors. Many came to cryptocurrency with nothing. They polished their first earnings through bounty campaigns Wink
Activity: 28
August 12, 2018, 05:44:22 PM
You can surely do the same and join some good bounty campaigns.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 05:28:45 PM
As a bounty hunter I thought about that many times and it is a good idea but now that the scams are every where they avoid such high risks.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 12, 2018, 05:24:29 PM
For me bounty counts as an investment in the ICO that I earn as opposed to buy. Some people with money and the know-how don't have to worry about earning their tokens doing bounty because they can just invest and make more in multiple ICO's.

Depending on how the market looks I will buy more otherwise I will wait for a good time to sell and count my bounty earnings as an investment.
Activity: 155
August 12, 2018, 05:11:25 PM
I also saw people around me who had already joined the crypto currency starting their journey in crypto currency by becoming a bounty campaign hunter. After he had sufficient capital, he followed many more bounty campaigns and became an investor in the bounty campaign. In my opinion it is a good thing because at the beginning we could study ICO while participating in a bounty campaign and when we saw the ICO project was good then we decided to become investors too.
Activity: 84
August 12, 2018, 05:07:01 PM
It really depends. bounty hunters can possibly become ICO investors, and ICO investors can turn to be bounty hunters too! I personally prefer to invest in those projects that i have my strong faith in its future potential of value.  Cheesy
Activity: 602
August 12, 2018, 04:08:13 PM
Yes, bounty hunters very often are investors at the same time, as they know the details of the project and
see the potential in it. Or, when they are  getting paid out for their work, instead of selling it, they are buying more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 01:54:30 PM
Yeah, and patrons of charity often will becoming millionaires. No, it's completely the opposite. Investors do not understand that can become bounty hunters, without understanding.
Activity: 392
August 12, 2018, 07:37:03 AM
I do not quite understand the essence of your question. Yes, experienced participants can almost always determine the project that is most likely to bring them profit, but no participant can do it with full confidence. After receiving the tokens, each decides what to do with coins, bounty hunters and investors in equal conditions.
Activity: 71
August 12, 2018, 04:51:27 AM
If you want to earn on ICO investments, take a look at the BX.BET project. Strong team with great product in the field of blockchain! Better rates and less risks than most of the traditional investments. http://www.bx.bet/
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 04:35:15 AM
Not all participants of the bounty program also take part in investing in the project in which they participate. Also, they're follow many information channels so yeah probably if an ICO is good they're going to invest in it , As for me if i see that project is good - of course i will join ICO, why not?   Wink
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 12, 2018, 04:23:10 AM
Yes , As i think bounty hunters are the people who should have great knowledge about various kind of projects. In lot of bounty campaigns for being a profitable bounty hunter we have to more knowledge about that project. If we are doing blog writing or youtube video making about ICOs we should have great understand about project. So after we become well experienced bounty hunter it is good to select promising project to invest.
Activity: 280
August 12, 2018, 04:01:29 AM
I love hunting for tokens as much as the next Bounty Hunter. But there’s a balance between value-added participation and overt advertising spam. If your ICO isn’t a corporate shill or ponzi scheme, then you certainly don’t want it to look like one.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 03:57:03 AM
Yes if i really believe with their project i will invest too on their project, but sometimes i just care about their alocation for the bounty not about their project. But if i really-really like their concept and i can fell that project is so unique i will invest on their project too.
Pages:
Jump to: