Pages:
Author

Topic: Do girls use Bitcoin ? - page 73. (Read 170803 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
July 27, 2014, 10:08:26 AM
Nice, RDMINER! Lol

RDMINER is duplicating previous posts in order to increase his post count. Here is the original: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4775435

Nice catch! Tsk tsk RDMINER
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
July 26, 2014, 08:37:04 PM
Because 1,000,000 people asked me to post a pic of myself to prove I'm female:

Very impressive.

Most people assume that someone is scamming when they claim to be female.
July 25, 2014, 06:16:13 PM
Nice, RDMINER! Lol

Here's a few more reasons you might appreciate. They're doing it because:

They're jealous of us. They want what we got or they want to be us
Disgruntled because they can't satisfy us (lots of tiny peters and can't get em uppers out there)
Lonely because they don't have us as companions or friends
Their wife or girlfriend is fat and/or ugly. Of course they could be too
They have no confidence and are afraid if us; the prettier we are, the more scared they are
Their wife/girl friend rules them... They come here to lash out

Hope you enjoyed. But on a more serious note, I don't waste much energy on dicks like them. Too much out there... why bother with one who has issues.

July 25, 2014, 02:45:39 AM
Yes We are interested to earn BTC . BTC is ultimately money and who does not want to earn handsome kitty to live a beautiful life ?
Unless you have money you will not be loved and respected and BTC gives one more way of becoming wealthy gradually. Also variation of their
price in upward direction gives more opportunity to increase our BTC wallet and that is most needed in current scenario of high inflation rate

Okay troll. We're really going to fall for this.
Activity: 252
July 25, 2014, 02:07:48 AM
I actually saw a couple good looking women at the BTC conference in Chicago. So yeah, there is women out there interested in BTC! Lets get Melanie Iglesias to use BTC  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
July 24, 2014, 11:28:19 PM

Well you may not get scammed but seem to think a picture is proof of her gender so who knows what you'd fall for  Cheesy.

Well, the pic proves she is presenting as female. Not sure why people pointing that out are considered gullible white knights. You even implied the woman complaining about the picture was a (male) white knight.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2014, 05:16:22 AM
This thread has gotten scary now, wait, why am I even here? *flees*
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 24, 2014, 05:00:00 AM
Jenna is probably about as much as a woman as you are - ie almost certainly not.

how quickly did you skim the the last page of the thread? she just posted a picture of herself with her username.... good enough in my book. don't take it to heart, jenna. we're a community full of money hungry internet geeks....

Oh, shit, of course, posting a picture with your username is 100% proof that he's a woman. You're a perfect example of why men pretend to be women on here because it's easy to scam white knights fawning over them.

LOL. what more do you expect? this is the internet.... and who is "fawning" over anyone? i was just pointing out the simple fact. and anyone dumb enough to get scammed over that will get scammed a million other ways as well.

Well you may not get scammed but seem to think a picture is proof of her gender so who knows what you'd fall for  Cheesy. And many people do fawn or fuss over anyone who claims to be female on here. Just look at the responses this user has had to her other posts already (and I wonder how many friendly PMs she's recieved lol). I always find it funny how many replies a welcome thread gets when the user has a female username as opposed to a regular user's thread  Grin.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
July 24, 2014, 04:51:36 AM
I think this topic went a little out of topic  Tongue , Anyway I am sure there are some girls who use bitcoin but like anything internet and computer related males are relatively more than females.
Activity: 479
July 24, 2014, 04:49:45 AM
Jenna is probably about as much as a woman as you are - ie almost certainly not.

how quickly did you skim the the last page of the thread? she just posted a picture of herself with her username.... good enough in my book. don't take it to heart, jenna. we're a community full of money hungry internet geeks....

Oh, shit, of course, posting a picture with your username is 100% proof that he's a woman. You're a perfect example of why men pretend to be women on here because it's easy to scam white knights fawning over them.

LOL. what more do you expect? this is the internet.... and who is "fawning" over anyone? i was just pointing out the simple fact. and anyone dumb enough to get scammed over that will get scammed a million other ways as well.
July 24, 2014, 04:42:55 AM

Activity: 479
July 24, 2014, 04:31:31 AM

July 24, 2014, 04:24:34 AM
Why is there no women in bitcoin? Well, there is, but it's the same situation as why there's very few women in construction etc. IF you really want more women involved just keep telling them as well as men about bitcoin and treat them no different.

JennaK -

Just skimmed your previous posts... Girls like you are one of the main reasons we women in this scene catch hell.

You know... there are a few sites out there where you can post your pics and get paid in coins.

But do us a favor while you're here, why don't you (I think I've earned the privilege to speak on the behalf of most ladies here): stop reinforcing the stereotype. Actually, what the hell are you doing on this site anyways? Oh, begging - never mind.

And before you think I'm dismissing this post because I must be some ugly chick (most girls think that way)... I'd shame you if I posted my pic; gorgeous and brains.

lol

Self validate somewhere else please.

double lol and the irony.
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
July 24, 2014, 01:49:44 AM
Of course there are girls use BTC
but, there are more male than female

well if there were more online clothes and shoes shops accepting bitcoins probably all girls would use them then.

but now im afraid not that many  Sad

If that happen, maybe more girls use BTC

Yes they do indeed. In fact, in the US at least, women are usually in charge of finances, so perhaps bitcoin is something more women need to get familiar with.

Just matter of time girls use BTC
July 24, 2014, 12:18:43 AM
I'm on here to provide microloans lol

Yet in your posts you "wish you had the money/coins" "wish you could afford" something - and you're providing loans? ha! Aren't you a poor university student? Right. Thought as much.

Wait... why am I even entertaining you?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 24, 2014, 12:08:31 AM
I'm on here to provide microloans and buy random stuff of the digital goods thread lol
July 24, 2014, 12:06:37 AM
JennaK -

Just skimmed your previous posts... Girls like you are one of the main reasons we women in this scene catch hell.

You know... there are a few sites out there where you can post your pics and get paid in coins.

But do us a favor while you're here, why don't you (I think I've earned the privilege to speak on the behalf of most ladies here): stop reinforcing the stereotype. Actually, what the hell are you doing on this site anyways? Oh, begging - never mind.

And before you think I'm dismissing this post because I must be some ugly chick (most girls think that way)... I'd shame you if I posted my pic; gorgeous and brains.

Self validate somewhere else please.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 23, 2014, 11:45:05 PM
Because 1,000,000 people asked me to post a pic of myself to prove I'm female:
http://s18.postimg.org/4wg3sfy6h/IMG_7089.jpg
July 23, 2014, 11:40:31 PM
lol. they'll adopt soon and majority of spenders will be girls
this is one concern of our team while developing a bitcoin online shopping website because most of users are male 90% of our 10,000 items are for males  Grin

I totally wish I had the capital to open an online shopping site for us ladies - I'd do it in a heartbeat. Too damn bad I'm into mining... well getting my p2pools up and running. Smiley
July 23, 2014, 11:18:48 PM
lol. they'll adopt soon and majority of spenders will be girls
this is one concern of our team while developing a bitcoin online shopping website because most of users are male 90% of our 10,000 items are for males  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: