Pages:
Author

Topic: Do girls use Bitcoin ? - page 69. (Read 170803 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 11, 2014, 01:28:43 AM
I would think that as time goes on, the ratio of women using btc is going up and up every day...

Agreed! There's a few trends I think...  "less than 20 percent of bachelor’s degrees in computer science go to women, even though female graduates hold 60 percent of all bachelor’s degrees."  http://www.forbes.com/sites/work-in-progress/2012/06/20/stem-fields-and-the-gender-gap-where-are-the-women/

Maybe an indicator of how technical oriented bitcoin still is. Seems to be a large concentration of tech savy individuals.

I would assume that Bitcoin has now moved beyond computer science graduates. When wall street starts getting interested, you know that the commercial phase is getting started.  Grin

Did you see the thread about Microsoft today? PRettttty awesome    Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
December 10, 2014, 11:18:40 PM
I would think that as time goes on, the ratio of women using btc is going up and up every day...

Agreed! There's a few trends I think...  "less than 20 percent of bachelor’s degrees in computer science go to women, even though female graduates hold 60 percent of all bachelor’s degrees."  http://www.forbes.com/sites/work-in-progress/2012/06/20/stem-fields-and-the-gender-gap-where-are-the-women/

Maybe an indicator of how technical oriented bitcoin still is. Seems to be a large concentration of tech savy individuals.

I would assume that Bitcoin has now moved beyond computer science graduates. When wall street starts getting interested, you know that the commercial phase is getting started.  Grin
December 09, 2014, 08:03:25 PM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
December 09, 2014, 06:10:40 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 09, 2014, 09:09:05 AM
Only camwhores for now.

Whoa, hold on a sec, that's not true, there are at least 5 of us on here who use btc in a decent lady-like way Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 09, 2014, 01:14:57 AM
Weird question, everyone does use BTC Cheesy
November 30, 2014, 02:41:32 PM
Are girls / women interested in Bitcoin ?
Your opinion ?

We did a little survey a bit back on the demographics of Bitcoin and Dogecoin
 http://yocrypto.ca/2014/11/whos-gotcrypto-a-quick-demographic-study-of-the-active-dogecoin-and-bitcoin-communities/

Small sample. so can't take an accurate conclusion, but it does give an idea.

I'm working on a new survey right now which I will try to launch mid week this week, and reach at least 400 with.  It's focused on basic demopgraphics of bitcoin users, a bit more in depth so we can draw some good conclusions..

My hunch is, the high # of tech industry participants in crypto currencies in comparison to the low number of females within the tech industry.  Studies I read suggested less than 20% of tech based degrees go to women,  and as a new technology, perhaps the adoption demographics reflect this.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
November 30, 2014, 02:40:56 PM
Your opinion ?
I know one girl who use BitCoin but only as a curiosity  Undecided

If you guys seach twitter and bitcoin you will find tons of girls/women into bitcoin. It is male dominated space though yup.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
AltoCenter.com
November 30, 2014, 02:38:29 PM
My gal don't even know about btc.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Verba volant, bits persist.
November 30, 2014, 02:37:57 PM
This is one of the topic in which bitcointalk members post some photos to proof that they know girls that use bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 30, 2014, 02:30:36 PM
Your opinion ?
I know one girl who use BitCoin but only as a curiosity  Undecided
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
November 30, 2014, 01:47:03 PM
I don't think so but if you give some btc to a girl and you tell her that 1 btc value is around 300$, be sure that girl will use it to do something  Grin. Anyway, in this forum I saw many girls which offers service (sexy show) for some quantity of bitcoin.

Yes that's.
if we explain about the price to them, they will immediately excited Cheesy

Btw many sexy offers service now, maybe bl*zz*r will adopt bitcoin Grin lol
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
November 30, 2014, 01:04:34 PM
I think the more applicable question is why is there so much misogyny in this thread.

The reason is that our society segregates little boys from little girls, and the pathetic little boys on this site remain ignorant of the fact that women are people too.

>women
>people

HAHA

yeah, nah, you're a cunt

You sound ugly.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
November 30, 2014, 08:21:20 AM

My girlfriend uses it... yeah she lets me do all the work and then plans to be a millionaire when BTC goes to the moon Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
November 30, 2014, 07:51:38 AM
I don't think so but if you give some btc to a girl and you tell her that 1 btc value is around 300$, be sure that girl will use it to do something  Grin. Anyway, in this forum I saw many girls which offers service (sexy show) for some quantity of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
November 30, 2014, 07:08:06 AM
Just like money, all gender loved. in fact, sometimes women need a lot more money.
 so, bitcoin should be enjoyed by them.
 although they only tell their partner to mine and they are shopping at stores that accept bitcoin
or buy a few slices of pizza  Cheesy
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
November 29, 2014, 09:54:13 PM
yeah, some girl got a bitcoin tattoo for 200 BTC
I want that deal, but I'm not a girl Sad
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Verba volant, bits persist.
November 29, 2014, 09:52:22 PM
Bitcoin is for anyone, anywhere and anytime.  Cheesy
As easy as that and It's obvious that some girls know that bitcoin is there, as well as my case, yours and many many more Wink
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
November 29, 2014, 07:59:52 PM
Bitcoin is basically for everybody just like Cash but it has advantages...

Before divorcing I will sell all my properties for bitcoins and this way I won't have anything to give to my ex-wife, this way I won't lose my house or my car.

Selling house below market value in a hurry? Selling that car below market value in a hurry?
And seriously, either it is cash, or it is not cash. There is no half-cash so settling onto one viewpoint is just overdue! In court this might backfire if some party appeals on a point of law later onwards.

(below) that mask hardly covers enough, blueeyes!  Cool

they love it

Pages:
Jump to: