Pages:
Author

Topic: Do girls use Bitcoin ? - page 79. (Read 170803 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 01, 2014, 10:52:39 PM
I've got a strong urge for rice and curry with shrimps right now...
Oh yeah, girls uses BTC.
I'm a girl. You're a girl.
Everyone's a girl, but no one is a girl.

Who are you? Who are we? Does girls exist on the internet?
It's all a lie!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
February 01, 2014, 10:49:46 PM
Are girls / women interested in Bitcoin ?
Your opinion ?

Are boys / men interested in Bitcoin ?

Sorry, I had too. The question was just ridiculously dumb.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
February 01, 2014, 06:50:02 PM
You make it sound like women are not from this planet
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 01, 2014, 06:39:53 PM
I gave my significant other a private key along with another present for a special occasion.  She's not even going to spend it  Cheesy

The other night when we were drinking, she asked if you could gamble with "some of the pointless coins". So we played some games with RED and DOGE
see there is a piont to alt acoins to feel like your a high roller gambling!! Smiley
Activity: 912
Merit: 661
Do due diligence
February 01, 2014, 05:34:20 PM
"Men are from Mars and women are from Venus"
Thank goodness for the differences

Wink

So does that mean we should put BTC on Mars next?

Ha! If we could send it P2P to the rovers...try that Visa.
Activity: 56
February 01, 2014, 05:28:19 PM
I would assume so
Activity: 490
February 01, 2014, 05:21:02 PM
I gave my significant other a private key along with another present for a special occasion.  She's not even going to spend it  Cheesy

The other night when we were drinking, she asked if you could gamble with "some of the pointless coins". So we played some games with RED and DOGE
Activity: 280
V for Victory or Rather JustV8
February 01, 2014, 05:15:18 PM

Wink

So does that mean we should put BTC on Mars next?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Freelance videographer
February 01, 2014, 05:05:03 PM
I'm pretty sure they do but I would like to see them offer a wider range of services besides 'cam' services as I think that once women adopt a new innovation,it seems to make the public more willing to embrace it as it'll be for everyone Smiley
Do due diligence
February 01, 2014, 01:29:03 PM

Wink
Activity: 476
全球O2O消费商
February 01, 2014, 01:00:55 PM
 i think they like BTC
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
February 01, 2014, 10:22:04 AM
Bitcoin uses girls:

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
February 01, 2014, 09:33:06 AM
The no.1 item that was bought with Bitcoin on Overstock.com was sheets.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikamorphy/2014/01/22/here-is-what-bitcoin-users-are-buying-on-overstock-com/

Most men are not very interested in sheets (AFAIK I never bought sheets by myself) so I can imagine that women were the biggest buyers group. Wink
Activity: 336
February 01, 2014, 09:12:20 AM
Maybe we can all agree on the following:

Men and woman have the same "value", but they have different kinds of talents.

Women are more on the nurturing and stabilizing side, they are more risk-adverse and more there to preserve things. They got a ton of skills eg. in psychological things, generally everything that's people-related.

Men are more on the pushing-forward and risk-taking side and are more there to innovate things. They got a ton of skills eg. in technological things, generally everything that's more thing-related.

So that difference explains why girls are less into BTC than guys, at the moment.

I think if most people in this thread can agree on this, then the arguments in this threads can be put aside as mere misunderstandings.

r0ach? _Miracle?

Activity: 21
February 01, 2014, 05:08:01 AM
 Grin Grin Grin
Do due diligence
February 01, 2014, 04:21:32 AM
Holy shit, I've never seen so much fucking stupidity in a thread.  Women would be wise to stay the fuck away from the spergy dumbfucks that make up the majority of bitcoin users.

I don't think they're the majority (just the loudest ;-)
Activity: 275
February 01, 2014, 03:47:04 AM
Holy shit, I've never seen so much fucking stupidity in a thread.  Women would be wise to stay the fuck away from the spergy dumbfucks that make up the majority of bitcoin users.
Do due diligence
January 31, 2014, 06:22:42 PM
Not sure "monsters" were included in the Bell Curve unless we stick in Mary Shelly. You are full of too many absolutes to have a reasonable exchange with. Margret Thatcher , woman scientists in space.
From this conversation it appears that bitcoin women are too smart be on forums. You seem to have had some unfortunate experience and now your life is spent confirming that bias.

Good luck with that.

Nope, you just pull the predictable, far left attack of "you must be sexist, racist, or wrong" card when someone says something obviously true, but not politically correct.  Far left ideologues always refuse to talk about any kind of statistic related to bell curves and only focus on individual behavior, which as mentioned earlier, is a completely meaningless data point.  You attempted to use one person, Margret Thatcher as the basis for the argument, so obviously do not grasp that idea very well.

Even if you don't consider yourself a "far left ideologue", you will take the position of one just for arguments sake, because you believe the conclusion of the argument makes you look like less of a person, when it's just simple biology.

The fields of big data analysis would not exist if humans weren't easily predictable.  You know everything I said is true, or more truth than fiction at the very least, but you're going to argue against it no matter what, because you're offended that everyone walking the earth isn't identical in nature and capability, even when evolution and specialization predict the exact opposite occurring.

Just like how there are large differences in one kind of ant or another, there are large differences in each sex, race, and whatever other biological attribute you can come up with.  Denying that evolution, specialization, or natural selection factors exist just makes you look like a fool.

The far leftist paradox:  always pushing against religion using evolution as an argument, then calling anyone that acknowledges the existence of evolution as sexist and racist.

"You are full of too many absolutes to have a reasonable exchange with"
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2014, 05:46:16 PM
Not sure "monsters" were included in the Bell Curve unless we stick in Mary Shelly. You are full of too many absolutes to have a reasonable exchange with. Margret Thatcher , woman scientists in space.
From this conversation it appears that bitcoin women are too smart be on forums. You seem to have had some unfortunate experience and now your life is spent confirming that bias.

Good luck with that.

Nope, you just pull the predictable, far left attack of "you must be sexist, racist, or wrong" card when someone says something obviously true, but not politically correct.  Far left ideologues always refuse to talk about any kind of statistic related to bell curves and only focus on individual behavior, which as mentioned earlier, is a completely meaningless data point.  You attempted to use one person, Margret Thatcher as the basis for the argument, so obviously do not grasp that idea very well.

Even if you don't consider yourself a "far left ideologue", you will take the position of one just for arguments sake, because you believe the conclusion of the argument makes you look like less of a person, when it's just simple biology.

The fields of big data analysis would not exist if humans weren't easily predictable.  You know everything I said is true, or more truth than fiction at the very least, but you're going to argue against it no matter what, because you're offended that everyone walking the earth isn't identical in nature and capability, even when evolution and specialization predict the exact opposite occurring.

Just like how there are large differences in one kind of ant or another, there are large differences in each sex, race, and whatever other biological attribute you can come up with.  Denying that evolution, specialization, or natural selection factors exist just makes you look like a fool.

The far leftist paradox:  always pushing against religion using evolution as an argument, then calling anyone that acknowledges the existence of evolution as sexist and racist.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
January 31, 2014, 01:57:03 PM
Are girls / women interested in Bitcoin ?
Your opinion ?

1st Virgin Galactic customer was
a GIRL Smiley from some hot island, dont remember now.

she earn bitcoins few years ago Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: