Pages:
Author

Topic: Do girls use Bitcoin on webcam sites ? - page 15. (Read 16398 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 12, 2015, 10:57:16 AM
Your opinions and thoughts as to whether girls should use Bitcoin on webcam sites:

yes that's one of the ways of women to get some bitcoin on webcam and you'll get their sexy bodies Tongue

I ever did it in the site livejasmin.com but using the dollar can not use bitcoin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
March 12, 2015, 10:53:03 AM
Like twister said chaturbate has bitcoin option, I dont view cams but I know enough about them to know alot run on currency like credits, you buy then give then sell credits. Girls wont actually recive bitcoin however the viewers can buy credits with it

No, I said they had that option but they stopped.

girls do accept bitcoins on webcam sites

there are already few cam sites that accept bitcoin as payment i.e chaturbate

even few girls on reddit will swing few moves if you tip them with bitcoin

No, they don't accept BTC anymore.
Why did they stop? It's a perfect combination and a nice use of BTC.. tipping girls its so easy with it.

These dumb idiots running business that stop accenting bitcoin will look stupid when they are forced to adopt it later on again due popular demand.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 12, 2015, 10:41:42 AM
Whether they should or not is an obvious one to me: Yes. Some sites already offer paying with Bitcoin (eg. www.flirt4free.com). I wish there were more awareness among camgirls about it. MyFreeCams should really up their game and start accepting it.

Why is it the site says 4free but ask bitcoin for payment?
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
March 12, 2015, 09:47:30 AM
Like twister said chaturbate has bitcoin option, I dont view cams but I know enough about them to know alot run on currency like credits, you buy then give then sell credits. Girls wont actually recive bitcoin however the viewers can buy credits with it

No, I said they had that option but they stopped.

No, they don't accept BTC anymore.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 12, 2015, 09:36:53 AM
Oh hell yeah! Those women and sites are okay in my book.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
March 12, 2015, 09:34:08 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 12, 2015, 09:32:26 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
March 12, 2015, 09:10:21 AM
Your opinions and thoughts as to whether girls should use Bitcoin on webcam sites:

Girls do accept BTC on webcam sites, in-fact chaturbate started accepting BTC as a payment method to buy tokens long time back but then they had some trouble with bitpay or something else, I don't exactly know the reason but they stopped doing that. And there were couple of websites which were Bitcoin based cam sites but they weren't that popular and got shut down, there might be few running but I don't know any. There are some girls on CB who do private skype shows for Bitcoin.

Does that answer your question?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2015, 09:07:20 AM
Whether they should or not is an obvious one to me: Yes. Some sites already offer paying with Bitcoin (eg. www.flirt4free.com). I wish there were more awareness among camgirls about it. MyFreeCams should really up their game and start accepting it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 12, 2015, 09:03:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: