Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I buy bitcoin or litecoin? - page 3. (Read 1947 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
January 28, 2019, 11:31:53 AM
Before saying such trivial things, it is necessary to analyze projects before investing. For example, today it is more profitable to invest in LTC because today it seems to be much more profitable.
There is nothing special about litecoin to invest in it at this stage, if you remember even the creator Charlie Lee dumped all his coins and i am not sure how the development is going on at this time, i would suggest you invest small bits in bitcoin whenever you have and hold for a long time and you will end up in profit or find other interesting project with small valuation which has the potential to grow once the market recovers, i would not advice to invest in LTC and that is my opinion. Wink
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 28, 2019, 09:12:32 AM
Based on what is currently happening what do you think I'm better doing, I have about $150 to spend

Buying bitcoin or litecoin?

Thanks
if you want to invest for a long time, bitcoin is a good choice of course litecoin is also a good choice but I prefer the bitcoin because every time it comes bullish the price of alt including ltc will down and at that time it's the right time to buy ltc but not now
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 28, 2019, 08:58:15 AM
Before saying such trivial things, it is necessary to analyze projects before investing. For example, today it is more profitable to invest in LTC because today it seems to be much more profitable.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 28, 2019, 08:54:05 AM
That depends on you cause the market has the possibility of a bullish divergence or it could break a huge support if this support doesn't hold then the market will go down even further but there are signs of a bullish reversal. So It's up to you whether to wait it play out or take risk and buy bitcoin or ltc or eth. Honestly all of them are good currency back up with good fundementals.
I agree, all of them are good and have good potentials. It depends on you whether you are a risk taker or not. We can always buy both coins at the same time also depend on how much budget do we have if we can afford to buy 2 coins at the same time. But we can also partial our capital or investment for that 2 coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 28, 2019, 08:41:30 AM
i suggest that you should buy both. Why? because bitcoin and litecoin are a good long term invesment especially now that the price of this coins were in dip or lower than the last year price.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
January 28, 2019, 08:19:38 AM
That depends on you cause the market has the possibility of a bullish divergence or it could break a huge support if this support doesn't hold then the market will go down even further but there are signs of a bullish reversal. So It's up to you whether to wait it play out or take risk and buy bitcoin or ltc or eth. Honestly all of them are good currency back up with good fundementals.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
January 28, 2019, 08:14:14 AM
It seems to me that today it is still better to continue to buy BTC for any amounts that you can still afford today. so I think it makes sense to do this every day and not think about failure.
If i were you i would buy both since Litecoin's price and volume in the market is high so profiting with litecoin is high also. But when it comes to bitcoin, man we all know the probability of bitcoin increasing its value this year is high and so its volatility is still high as of the moment it is the highest valued coin in the market, no wonder bitcoin is being compared to a lot of coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
January 28, 2019, 07:50:57 AM
It seems to me that today it is still better to continue to buy BTC for any amounts that you can still afford today. so I think it makes sense to do this every day and not think about failure.
Day by day crypto market gets down so bitcoin price down that mean all other coins must be down. When bitcoin price up some coin never up and bitcoin price maximum time up.So i think bitcoin is the best for  you and sell you hold when you get your target profit
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
January 28, 2019, 07:32:57 AM
it seems you have difficulties to decide what to choose between bitcoin and litecoin. Well, you could compare the coin and take note of the advantagesand disadvantages. From your deep analysis you can definitely determine what is the best coin for you. Litecoin could be the perfect one just my opinion.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
January 28, 2019, 07:21:25 AM
I think that such capital is best spent on a coin with a small capitalization, but not on the first one, but on the promising one!
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
January 28, 2019, 06:28:18 AM
If you are looking for the safest and promising, Bitcoin is the right choice. then you will understand whether it will be a profitable investment or not.
Activity: 560
January 28, 2019, 06:01:47 AM
Due to the halving block coming out this year in the Litecoin blockchain (Approximately in August), I would like to buy Litecoin if I have money.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
January 28, 2019, 05:56:15 AM
Based on what is currently happening what do you think I'm better doing, I have about $150 to spend

Buying bitcoin or litecoin?

Thanks
my advice to you is better to do deep reasearch about litecoin, if i were you better to invest your money in bitcoin because bitcoin price is cheap right now, and bitcoin will increase anytime right now, better to do a wise decision.
Activity: 438
January 28, 2019, 05:29:01 AM
With $ 150 I think you should not buy Bitcoin or Litecoin, the price fluctuation of Bitcoin is very small. Instead you can choose some cheap coins in the market. Which can bring you many risks but also gives you a lot of profits.
copper member
Activity: 118
January 28, 2019, 04:54:14 AM
Spend your money on bitcoin, it is save and unlike to litecoin , bitcoin has much more supporters and liquidity. I have never used litecoin and don't even going to do that!
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
January 28, 2019, 04:43:40 AM
I do not advise you to buy bitcoin. This is a very bad choice. But if you are ready to conduct short-term trade then this is a good option. If you want to hold then it's better to buy ltc and wait a couple of months. I think you'll make a good profit.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
January 27, 2019, 07:47:46 PM
Net fiat of litecoin will always be relevant to bitcoin imo, so I would just go for bitcoin
You are very correct, Bitcoin to litecoin is not comparable,so the wise investment is to buy bitcoin,bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency,therefore I believe in bitcoin far more to litecoin,either in value and market price.

He would come out better with Bitcoin, since when he asked was huge LTC pump going on. Well actually was also BTC close to ATH back then. What is better it a lot depends of when you are buying and selling.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 27, 2019, 10:24:08 AM
My first choice of investment is Bitcoin and this will not be replaced by any coin and Bitcoin and Litecoin have no comparison.
Activity: 53
January 27, 2019, 10:11:41 AM
That moment, when you cannot choose the coin to invest from 2013  Grin
Activity: 588
January 27, 2019, 10:10:49 AM
I think that after LTC renewed its logo again and started working again, it would probably be right to buy LTC again, because now it’s not worth so much. I think that by the summer he will make some X.
Pages:
Jump to: