Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I buy bitcoin or litecoin? - page 6. (Read 1947 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
January 26, 2019, 11:03:43 AM
I wouldn't advise you to buy bitcoin or litecoin but first, research into the general market and choose for your self what you intend or prefer to invest in. Suggestion: Ensure you buy more of the first 20 coins on the marketcap because those coins has prospect which will yield more in time. Also, try to buy for a long term rather than short term. Goodluck for your $150 investment!!
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 26, 2019, 10:57:44 AM
Based on what is currently happening what do you think I'm better doing, I have about $150 to spend

Buying bitcoin or litecoin?

Thanks

For what? That is the case, you should buy an altcoin for a reason, if you just want to spend it, then learn how to trade that will make you bound to profit and also helps you to predict the market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 26, 2019, 08:14:51 AM
Based on what is currently happening what do you think I'm better doing, I have about $150 to spend

Thanks

Diversify your portfolio if you don't know which to buy. I believe both of your choices are good and coins with potential. So, whenever you are investing, do not put all your money in  just a single investment. Always diversify your investment, to make sure that you can secure your investment.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
January 26, 2019, 08:14:07 AM
Why choose between both? They are solid technologies and Litecoin
is a true survivor. It actually outperformed bitcoin in 2017.
In a lot of cases Litecoin is being added as  a payment option beside
Bitcoin. It has always been in the top 10 and there is no negative news
with Litecoin.

Some current positives from the web....

https://mineable.com/litecoin-ltc-the-lightning-network-could-get-one-click-atomic-swaps-soon/

In order to take Litecoin forward in terms of functionality, The Litecoin Foundation has announced a partnership with blockchain developers X9. One of the aims of this partnership will be the introduction of ‘one-click’ atomic swap capability to the Lightning Network. X9 are leading developers in the blockchain and decentralization domain.

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-clings-to-interim-support-while-litecoin-puts-stellar-back-in-its-place/

Litecoin Leap-Frogs Stellar

Seventh-place Litecoin was previously #8, but it overtook Stellar today after a rebranding and $2 price increase over the course of the week

https://smartereum.com/3342/litecoin-price-predictions-2019-litecoin-seems-to-be-on-the-rise-litecoin-forecast-news-sat-jan-26/

It is important to realize that Litecoin is actually similar to Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
January 26, 2019, 08:10:15 AM
I think what you expect is very important. Just buy BTC and wait if only Bitcoin's value increase will be enough in the long run. But if your goal is to increase the number of Bitcoins, then you should look at the altcoins. I think LTC is not a good choice.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 26, 2019, 08:05:35 AM
I think you can invest in both coins. It's just that you have to distinguish the portions. Bitcoin portion is bigger than litecoin portion. Maybe with a ratio of 65: 35. because bitcoin coins are more dominant and more popular than litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 26, 2019, 07:58:16 AM
Of course it is better to buy Bitcoin, most of the coin movement is depend on the Bitcoin,and you can used Bitcoin in some website and store, litecoin is a good coin but it's not popular anymore and nobody want to implement it anymore, I think litecoin conditions is already worn out, it's not good as an investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
January 26, 2019, 07:44:02 AM
Of course, I recommend you to buy bitcoin, because it is the most popular among large investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 26, 2019, 07:43:23 AM
If you feel like you want to do some speculation and even some day trading go for litecoin.
If you are in for the long run go for bitcoin.

Thanks for this advice.

I think I'm definatley a day trader.
But on the other hand, the market now unfortunately does not work, and with your capital this is the best option for receiving additional money with further investment already in Bitcoins. I hope you have time before the arrival of the bulls.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
January 26, 2019, 07:39:38 AM
I think you should buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is king and it is always appreciated for every choice in the market. You have $ 150 and too little . but you can spend $ 150 per month to buy bitcoins and hold them for years. We do not know when we are rich or poor so think before investing in crypto .
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
January 26, 2019, 07:31:19 AM
If you want to choose from two coins which are bitcoin and litcoin then my opinion goes with bitcoin as there is no comparison between bitcoin and litcoin and bitcoin have the leadership of whole crypto market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
January 26, 2019, 07:20:29 AM

Thanks

buy those cois what are cheaper. it is just 150$ not 15k. litecoin is good in your case. but it is your case.
Activity: 210
January 26, 2019, 07:17:36 AM
Oh, what an old topic for discussion, then of course it was profitable to buy litecoin for bitcoin and it would be great, but I think now this topic is also relevant, since prices have fallen and you can follow the same strategy but I advise you to spend 5-7% of the Deposit on this maneuver.
Activity: 387
January 26, 2019, 06:44:46 AM
Bitcoin is better used for long-term investments, because the prospect of bitcoin is very promising. And altcoin is better used for arbitration, you can take short-term profits from altcoins.
Activity: 364
January 26, 2019, 06:44:21 AM

Thanks
Personally, I prefer to keep different coins in my investment portfolio, because I do not see the point to bother only on one particular project. That is why if this choice is put in front of me, I would invest 70% in Bitcoin and the remaining 30% would invest Litecoin. These two assets are included in the top coins, and therefore the chances of profit are also available for these projects.
Activity: 658
January 26, 2019, 06:17:59 AM
in my humble opinion bitcoin is the safest best litecoin has a good hodlers community but i think newcomers in crypto will invest only in bitcoin due marketing and brand effect
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 26, 2019, 06:15:36 AM
Litecoin rebranded and changed its logo. According to the team, this will be a new stage in the history of cryptocurrency. They have new ambitions and a desire for global expansion. This month in the Litecoin was mined jubilee 60-millionth coin. I consider it a strong competitor for bitcoin.
Activity: 308
January 26, 2019, 06:12:54 AM
150 dollars a small amount, why do you choose between these two coins?  In my opinion it is better to purchase Ethereum!
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
January 26, 2019, 06:04:54 AM
yes,,bitcoin has great potential and I think everyone also knows this, if you have a lot of money I suggest buying bitcoin because this bitcoin has a lot of public fans and even I'm sure bitcoin still has the opportunity to rise when the market improves. this will benefit you rather than litecoin will not give you many benefits.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
January 26, 2019, 05:25:01 AM
if you have money and want a long-term investment then bitcoin is the best way because with you buying bitcoin then you can get a lot of profit when the rising price of a bitcoin will go up higher than litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: