Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 57. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 09:33:26 PM
I don't think that it would be a wise idea if you are going to sell all of your alts to invest to bitcoin. The price trend of btc stabelise on 7-8k $ mark which does not give much profit. While some alts already pump by multiple folds already.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
May 30, 2018, 09:23:32 PM
You don't have to sell all your altcoins, if you holding a potential altcoin like eth and eos or others
But, if your analysis said, if your altcoins is in overbought zone just sell it, then buy back when the price in corrections
Activity: 61
Merit: 17
May 30, 2018, 09:18:54 PM
Not important to sell all your alt
You should be in touch with Your alt
When the price go up you sell and When it go dawn you need to buy the best you can
Activity: 182
May 30, 2018, 09:17:05 PM
It depends on the altcoins you are holding. If you think your altcoins will dump, then you must sell them now but if you think it has potential then hold it.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 09:04:46 PM
it's too bad the course in order to sell anything. better not risk and wait at least a couple of months and then can successfully sell

here it is free to decide whether to sell or hold and buy. this opportunity can we use well if we are able to manage properly and precisely in making decisions. all depends on the market value, if the price goes down you have to wait for it, and you better buy a coin that has the potential to go up. if the price rises in time to have fun selling and earning a profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 08:49:20 PM
No you shouldnt sell all your alts instead buy more eth and bitcoin while it was in dip and buy more alts that have potential like bitmart, u network, dropil, robotina, and bitwatt if you still dont have any of that you should buy now or lose this chance to win a big profit.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 08:41:40 PM
I'm not sure Btc will reach 20k in the near future. Especially now will be close to the Muslim holiday which will surely have a big effect on the price of Btc. Maybe a month or two months ahead Btc can do it. I do not think you should sell all of Alts. I suggest you to wait as I do now. Wait for Btc to rise and reach that number. If Btc has achieved it then it is up to you whether you will sell it or will keep it until Btc reaches the highest level.
Activity: 124
May 30, 2018, 08:27:21 PM
It’s really hard to make good predictions at the moment. But I the market will start to recover soon I am sure. If you really need the money then sell some of your alts but not all because when the price goes back up again you will regret it.
Activity: 490
May 30, 2018, 07:24:16 PM
On no account sell all your altcoins while waiyting for bitcoin's groth. In fact, you better not be sellin' all your bitcoins if you expect altcoins' groth.
Be sure to hold a significant part of your savings (30-40%) in a reliable btc and eth. The rest scatter to other altcoins.
Selling altcoins, selling bicoins... I do not know for sure, but maybe it is better to make some kind of analysis at first and then decide?
Activity: 490
May 30, 2018, 07:23:04 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
bitcoin is definitely rising and it will reach a very high point, but I am not sure you should sell your altcoins, not all of them
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
May 30, 2018, 07:20:11 PM
On no account sell all your altcoins while waiyting for bitcoin's groth. In fact, you better not be sellin' all your bitcoins if you expect altcoins' groth.
Be sure to hold a significant part of your savings (30-40%) in a reliable btc and eth. The rest scatter to other altcoins.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 30, 2018, 12:53:52 PM
It is depend on your stratagy, sometimes i think like that and starting to sales order and than i give up. but sometimes it can be useful this stratagy
Activity: 167
May 30, 2018, 12:36:01 PM
Depends on what kind of coins.  If promising, then I do not advise selling coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 01:33:29 PM
Today on some altcoins is possible to earn faster and more than on bitcoin, therefore you need watching to the cryptomarket.
Activity: 49
May 29, 2018, 01:30:40 PM
If Bitcoin will reach 20 thousands of dollars rapidly, then almost all altcoin will fallow its growth, but with a little delay. After that a lot of altcoins, you are holding, will overtake Bitcoin and there will be a situation like in January 2018, when altcoin has done more profit related to BTC than ever before
https://ibb.co/gdpNSd
Activity: 22
May 29, 2018, 01:23:39 PM
Bitcoin is the safe harbour. Do not take a risk much. If you believe in some project you can take a risk but with some little amounts.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
May 29, 2018, 01:23:07 PM
No you don't need to sell all your alts because it will soon be green ,you can sell out like 50% of the coin and allow the balance to stay and wait for the green time.

It is up to you, but I would like to diversify my investment myself. Alts have more potential to rise in value exponentially.
Activity: 151
May 29, 2018, 01:22:07 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!

Hold the altcoin you have and do not sell it all, though bitcoin is very good, but you're better off holding alternatives other than bitcoin.
Activity: 266
May 29, 2018, 01:20:12 PM
No you don't need to sell all your alts because it will soon be green ,you can sell out like 50% of the coin and allow the balance to stay and wait for the green time.
Activity: 126
May 29, 2018, 01:15:00 PM
Selling off altcoin and investing all in bitcoin is not a good idea for me. If you think Bitcoin has potentials, same applies to altcoin.
In my opinion, it is not bad to hold altcoin because it's just getting started.
Pages:
Jump to: