Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 99. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 10:21:55 AM
You don't need to sell all altcoins, there are some good altcoins such as Neo, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Cardano, you can keep and sell all others buy bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 10:16:17 AM
for what do you sell your altcoin when the market price is down? you better hold back until market price increases so you get profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 10:14:01 AM
well if you are in profit then sell alts and hold it in fiat or btc .
if you are in loss then no need to panic bcoz sooner or later you will be in good profit (if project is trustworthy).

as of now market condition is still bearish , IMO we may see bull run after 2 months .
Activity: 205
March 27, 2018, 10:09:18 AM
You don't need to  sell all the alt coins so that when the price pumps up you will not blame yourself... I believe the value of alt coins will soon rise so it's better you keep
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
no, because I do not think it's the right time to sell all your altcoins, I advise you to hold and wait until the market returns to normal.

I agree with this..since the market are all red I'm sure you would not be happy if you would sell all your alts knowing that you wouldn't get good gain and profit. Better extend your patience in holding your alts and hopefully most of it will eventually reach the moon..soonest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
March 27, 2018, 09:52:56 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
as it is also okay, after all altcoin will be difficult to ride (except etherum). only etherum can rise. so if you want to sell all your altcoin please just, and hold btc.
Activity: 144
March 27, 2018, 09:50:21 AM
Good day,

I don't think so, with todays market plus the trend this year I think it would take quite sometime and regarding your altcoins I suggest that you don't sell them especially now that the market values are not doing well.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 27, 2018, 09:44:24 AM
no, because I do not think it's the right time to sell all your altcoins, I advise you to hold and wait until the market returns to normal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 09:35:18 AM
I sell my alts month ago, than they go lower than upper than lower than upper... so I go party on this money and forget abount crypto))) idl crypto anymore
Activity: 350
March 27, 2018, 08:56:13 AM
it is impossible to call such a decision reasonable in my opinion, I will not argue that it is possible to sell part of its altcoyins, but I think it's better to hold more promising ones
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 08:53:43 AM
Good day,

Undoubtedly BTC is the pillar of Crypto World but never limit your investment to single coin only.Cryto world is highly unpredictable so you should exchange your only those Altcoins which have nothing do in coinmarket,no proper future,just overpriced,you should get rid of these altcoins.BTC can probably reach to $20k so you should keep in your basket those coins which have significant growth and backed by good developers.You should know that when BTC rises other Altcoins too and vise versa.
Merit: 252
March 27, 2018, 07:08:47 AM
If you sell now when the price of almost all the coins drop, of course it is a bad thing, I suggest to wait at least for 6 more months and we will see the price of all the coins that reach more than 3x than now.
Activity: 294
March 27, 2018, 06:57:32 AM
If indeed you intend so, then do it. But most likely you will experience regret after doing so. Because I think now investing in altcoin especially for the short term is strongly recommended rather than bitcoin. Because the incident this time reap a lot of conflict from the users crypto especially bitcoin to switch into altcoin because the market is not in normal circumstances.
Activity: 118
March 27, 2018, 06:55:49 AM
I dont think that bitcoin will reach $20K in the near future. I think its hard for bitcoin to reach $20K because the priceis really unstable. My suggestion is just keep your alts.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 06:49:38 AM
In this business All its up to yourself & no one advice you what to do, just make your choice, this days alts are not stable but definitely things will be ggod in future , so DYoR.
Activity: 50
March 27, 2018, 06:43:42 AM
No, you do not have to sell all your alts just because the market is down. If you want to have your profit, you must wait until the market recovers. Sell all of your alts if you really need money, but if it is not necessary, hold it.
ONe Social Network.
March 27, 2018, 06:39:58 AM
 There is no immidiate need for you to sell your alts for BTC, diversifying your portfolio is very important and having a variety of coins gives a better chance of making it big, investing in BTC is a good idea but the alts too will recover along with the market especially if they are good coins
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
March 27, 2018, 06:16:21 AM
There is no reason at all to sell all your alternative crypto's if you have invested in solid and sensible projects. Good projects will eventually get rewarded with a 'good' value.
Its depend in the situation because why you sell all your coin if you don't need it, also its not necessary to sell all because it is pity the opportunity to grow your coin more. I suggest just half of your coin to sell, atleast you have other coin to get when you needed it again. But if your coin is have not potential to hold then sell it then buy other coin that have potential and good coin too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
March 27, 2018, 06:13:08 AM
for alts / btc ,
define yourself buying/selling price
for btc/usd,
define yourself buying/selling price

when one of them reach selling price sell your alts
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 27, 2018, 06:08:02 AM
There is no reason at all to sell all your alternative crypto's if you have invested in solid and sensible projects. Good projects will eventually get rewarded with a 'good' value.
Pages:
Jump to: