Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Love really exist ? - page 2. (Read 26620 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 01:30:54 PM
I think there can't be a single definition of love since it depends on the context within which the person asks. To come to the question, I think true love is hard to come by in this our era but that not withstanding, love really exist.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 11:50:59 AM
LOL i can read comments here that girls are only up to money not for true love.For sure those type of person was been hurted so badly.For your information not all girls are like that.Yes its true that there are lots of girls who only up to your wealth but its up to you if you wanna get fooled but you can also see men who also up to physical appearance and wealth.Funny thoughts true love is also like bitcoin if you work hard you will succeed but of course you should be patient and wait for the right time, its just the same with finding the right one you should work hard and be patient till you meet him/her because if your in a hurry for sure you pick the wrong one while in bitcoin if you had no patient you might lost.True love does exist you just need to believe in it and wait till right time comes.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 04:26:07 AM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
Some believe that love has lost its true meaning, the spirituality and innocence which the poets sang of an earlier time. It became corrupt, depraved. Men do not sing to their ladies, stopped to see their femininity and allure, and women, in turn, lost the fragility, but has gained some "masculinity" that takes them in that sweet helplessness, the charm that is so loved by the representatives of the stronger sex.

I think exist.
Activity: 2
April 01, 2018, 04:09:29 AM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
True love is the basis of the universe. God is love. Man first of all learns to experience love for each other, and then love teaches us to be more tolerant. Without it, nowhere.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 02:50:10 AM
Yes it does but it depends on you on what is your definition of it,
And what kind of love you are looking for? For me there are lots of kind of love ,Love for your family,Love for god ,Love for your work,Love for your pet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 01, 2018, 01:03:42 AM
Love is crazy.
Make people forget everything.
😀😀😀
Love makes me happy and sad.
I agree. Love can make the most evil person in the world kind.That is how powerful love is and it can go crazy sometimes. There is a song that says too much love will kill you. Yes that is correct, having too much of anything have its disadvantages. Love can overcome any problem in the world. Without it, there will be endless wars until humans will be extinct.
Activity: 33
March 31, 2018, 10:18:47 PM
Yes of course, first is the love of GOD to all of us, it’s the most genuine love above all, next is the love of the family, and lastly is the love of your partner in life, but sad to say it’s just few have been blessed to find their true love.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 02:46:22 PM
When i'm looking at my parents i realize that love is really exist but to make it real you need something to make your relationships stronger, child for example.
Activity: 70
March 31, 2018, 12:15:38 PM
have you ever been affectionate with someone? have you ever felt loved by your mother? did you ever get happiness ?? meditate, love is to feel
Activity: 169
March 31, 2018, 12:13:45 PM
No. Love doesn't exist. We have to make it. Because love is different from one to another and we have to find some ways to express our love.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 11:34:58 AM
Love is not science. You cannot calculate a feeling. You will realise its existence when you start loving someone. And when that happens your decisions might not be based on logic.
Activity: 84
March 31, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
Yes. love exists. It's true there are many false people around the world, but don't lose hope.

Yes you're right. True love really exist. Maybe other people may say that Love not exist because they dont feel it yet. God planned everything for us, we must be careful and patient enough to wait the right one for us. Everyone deserves to be loved and to love.
Activity: 87
March 31, 2018, 10:49:31 AM
yes love really exist if there is no love there is no happiness
Activity: 40
March 31, 2018, 06:59:03 AM
Love is hard to define because what some people call love others call infatuation. There are different kinds of love, love for your family, friends, special someone. That is ehy love really exist.
Activity: 84
March 31, 2018, 01:36:03 AM
Yes, most people claim to have seen it. But I think everyone has their own idea of what love is - god, your parents, partner, kids
Activity: 3
March 30, 2018, 02:49:18 PM
Of course there is love. It can not help but be in our life, love has given life to all. Love in our hearts generates mutual love. I'm sorry that you think so.
Activity: 110
March 30, 2018, 10:37:42 AM
Yes , because love is not just a boyfriend, love can be to parents and work and much more
Activity: 149
Merit: 14
March 30, 2018, 09:46:44 AM
Yes hatred is sometimes more in a high discussion point than love. Many countries hate each other and they will never give it up for love. To love is a strong feeling. We as the global world must love each other no matter what race or coulor we are. I we can love each other just think how strong the world can be. All is one.
Activity: 140
March 30, 2018, 09:35:12 AM
Yes, love really exists, because God created us in love. In a family love and respect each other so the relationship is right. Parents love their children, brother his sister love so love really exists. The teacher loves his student and the students respect his teacher so the love really exists.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
March 30, 2018, 08:50:04 AM
Some people are now full of hatred. Even in simple things, they bash, they hate even if it's not a big deal. I don't know why people hate too much just because they do not like it. Love will exist if we start to love God. God is love. If we love God, we can love others back unconditionally without hatred in our hearts.
Pages:
Jump to: