Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Love really exist ? - page 6. (Read 26620 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 10:12:53 PM
Of course love exists , but it´s true that people often confuse love with attraction
Activity: 71
February 21, 2018, 10:10:43 PM
Love exists there are many people who show goodness to other maybe the people who has hatred to other does not love herself/himself because to love others you must love yourself first
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 08:09:55 PM
Love is so evident. you can never deny that it exist. everything here on earth and even in all fields of creation it is all motivated by love. God created  all things because he love to see us enjoying his creation and after dat everything follows..its all about love.
Activity: 121
February 21, 2018, 06:01:38 PM
Yes. love exists. It's true there are many false people around the world, but don't lose hope.

Love is everyone feelings because we are just a human being that made by God with heart to feel inlove to others especially to special someone and it is existing because of sacrifice.
Activity: 180
February 21, 2018, 05:11:05 PM
if you believe it yes. a big impact makes your upbringing, traditions of your family, and the words and bahaviour of your father. you may really lovew a person, its very difficult to describe, but when you seeing an old couple, whoa happy being together for an undescribable period of time, you start really believe in that shit. because it has sop much undescribable power, the most of any other events. find someone to love and  th change will come
Activity: 224
February 21, 2018, 03:33:58 PM
Of course! Love is beautiful. And it can be found anywhere, dont seek for love, make it and spread))
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2018, 01:42:37 PM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
Your opinion is at the half way, there is a lot of reasons why we should think this way but in the same time if we think at those so loves their children or those who sacrificed them self fro the grater good i think that we should search for good examples in life to follow them.
Activity: 35
February 21, 2018, 01:36:47 PM
Love is a fantasy. It doesn't exist! Most people confuse care with love. For instance a your family members may care about you but they don't love you. If you really love someone, you would be willing to die for that person. Would you lay down your life for someone's sake?? Definitely it's a big NO. So love is just an illusion, it doesn't exist
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 21, 2018, 01:09:04 PM
I believe that love is the reason we live here. Not just love to a woman/man but love to everything in the world))
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 12:45:38 PM
Of course love exists! I know so many kinds of love. I know love for my sister, for my parents. There is a passion among young people.
Activity: 39
February 21, 2018, 11:44:29 AM
Unless you ever felt love you won't know about it existant, I've read theres uncappable of loving others by frustrations of life and other things that impact directy on our feelings.
Activity: 79
February 21, 2018, 11:42:45 AM
Hatred are around us that's true but it doesn't mean love doesn't exist. It's all about you, if you know how to love then you'll definitely find love.
Activity: 100
February 21, 2018, 11:25:23 AM
Love exist between you, if only you know how to love your self and others.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
February 18, 2018, 08:18:44 PM
Love really exist and my answer is yes, because this is the reason why we are here in this planet because of the love of ou parents and besides we do hardwork to earned money and to save money for our family and for the future of our beloved children.
Of course. There are many forms of love, from parent to their child,  bro and sis to their  siblings, parents to  our grandparents, love to opposite sex, love to animals and other God's creations and so forth. We can see love only to actions since its an emotions or feelings. hats why if you love someone show it, let them feel and know  Grin
Activity: 92
February 18, 2018, 07:13:14 PM
Love really exist and my answer is yes, because this is the reason why we are here in this planet because of the love of ou parents and besides we do hardwork to earned money and to save money for our family and for the future of our beloved children.
Activity: 75
February 18, 2018, 07:02:42 PM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
True indeed, man had forgotten the world love, now that everyone isn't really well into their financial status, most got into begging, others went to smuggling, others into drugs and all sorts of activities that man has to do to survive. The result was that man himself have forgotten the true meaning of love. There is just chaos and hate.
Activity: 66
February 18, 2018, 06:05:43 PM
Definitely, and there are many types of "love". If we need evidence beyond the experiential, we can "see" that love exists from the effects it has on the brain and body
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 06:03:53 PM
I think that love exist when i'm looking on old people that living with each other many years. They tried everything and still in love it's making me believe in love.
Activity: 64
February 18, 2018, 02:38:08 PM
yes of course  love really exist. Modern psychologists define it as it the strong desire for emotional union with another person.
Activity: 34
February 16, 2018, 06:03:24 AM
Love as a word describes an emotion with vastly differing degrees of intensity. We can say we love ice cream and chocolate, and we can pledge our love to a husband or wife until our dying breath. Love is one of the most powerful emotions we can experience. Humans crave love from the moment of existence.
Pages:
Jump to: