Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Love really exist ? - page 29. (Read 26620 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 08:13:19 AM
Love is a state of mind...be loving to others, be positive and always find the good in the bad. First step to created love is by start loving yourself.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 11:40:04 PM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
YES ! LOVE REALLY exist . But many people express the wrong way or you do not feel the love around, from the people around you.
Love is a crazy feeling. It causes people to give up everything to do something and it is possible for people to give up everything to go to death.
Activity: 230
November 05, 2017, 06:44:15 PM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
you have said the truth love did not really exists in our society again. We see alot of wackiness all over the place. Church has turn to deception ground and mosque preaching of hate and blood. Our school teach immorality and social media lies.
love exists...wewwre born because of love... Were here on earth because of love.. it is just a simple evidence ghat love exists.. God gave us everything here on earth becaise of so much love.. unconditional love..
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2017, 06:25:13 PM
the first love is a love for yourself...acceptance of yourself...and then you can show love to everyone around you...and it's important to remember that love is an action, not a state...when you do something what will bring happiness to another person free of charge, that is the manifestation of love
Activity: 134
November 05, 2017, 06:15:03 PM
The only 100% true love is Platonic love. As soon as you put sex into the equation it is not clear any more what you are talking about...
Activity: 462
November 05, 2017, 04:42:34 PM

Love exists anywhere, you can see it at home, at school, in your neighborhood, in your family, friends and a lot more. You just need to open your eyes and you can see that love is anywhere. I know that the world is a little cruel, but you should always look at the bright side of the world.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 04:39:06 PM
There are alot of forms of love. Love in family, friends, animals, your parter and so on. I don't think that you guys doesn't have any of those. Love of material things can consider if you prefer to.
Activity: 392
November 05, 2017, 04:16:18 PM
Yes Love exist because God exist God is love. He taught us how to love but why it look as though love does not exist is because we on our own have changed the actual meaning of love and turn things upside down. we have attached conditions to love and so whoever does not meet those conditions we tend to conclude that he or she does not love us. another reason is that we choose to love things more than people. we like people but love materials thing. We have lack compassion, pity and have more things to judge others rather than understanding and loving them first.
Activity: 42
November 05, 2017, 04:05:04 PM
I'm sure really love do exist. I wouldn't have met my girlfriend if it doesn't exist.
Activity: 882
November 05, 2017, 02:04:18 PM
Yes. love exists.Without love, the earth would not have been so beautiful.Because of love, people believe in people and people live with love.
There is only one person who is the bond of love, maybe no one can express it.
Activity: 6
November 05, 2017, 10:23:17 AM
I don't think so. Love is just a chemical thing in our brain Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
November 05, 2017, 09:23:59 AM
there is no right or wrong answer to this question. we all can find love and God in our hearts, some people just don't want to do so  Undecided

You are right Smiley
All universe, creation and all humankind exist because of God's love and will.
We also exist because of love from our parents.
After that, we receive love from our brothers and sisters, relatives, friends etc.
If we are mature enough, we should marry and return all this received love back to our own family, parents, community and ultimately to God.
It's natural order.

Activity: 112
November 05, 2017, 08:51:44 AM

Love do exist every where, im every one and everytime. We just cant see it because we are bussy from other commitmnets in life. LOVE is the greatest creation that everyone experiences. Being in love is a wonderful feeling.  You will feel excitment, anger, jealousy, joy, and scared. Love is very powerful and we must appreciate every simple love we receive.
Activity: 21
November 05, 2017, 06:45:24 AM
there is no right or wrong answer to this question. we all can find love and God in our hearts, some people just don't want to do so  Undecided
Activity: 380
November 04, 2017, 12:54:28 AM
I believe and really believes that Love is exists, but there are many different love, most people are chasing the temporary love but they forget to find the true love
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
November 04, 2017, 12:50:55 AM
Yes,, Love exist,, some people is loving their friends, neighbor, relatives, families and other people outside their country. They give support to other country  to shoe their love.
Activity: 53
November 04, 2017, 12:42:21 AM
Love exists but is very hard to find; most people have replaced love with greed and lust for money. So, if you ask for help expect not much to come your way. Just love yourself and be careful not to trust the  fake love that most will try to show you.
Activity: 276
November 03, 2017, 10:57:55 PM
Yes, love exist, i love my wife and my children very much. I love my wife  from the time i saw her  up to now that we are married and have children. Love truly exist.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 03, 2017, 08:27:28 PM

why cant u see that? in every place u mention and u say there's hatred, there's always be LOVE in there. i believe it Smiley
Activity: 10
November 03, 2017, 07:12:43 PM
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Of course love exists,
love is everything in life, everything we are doing is due to love,
 our parents put us in this world with love, rest of our life we ​​will spend it with someone we love,
 so love exists
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: